Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hairysich
    • Dec 2022

Please help me choose which clinic

Hi everyone - as mentioned before i am new but i am so glad i found this forum. thank you to each one of you as it helps us to ease anxiety when choosing a right clinic or surgeon to do hair transplant.

I have done alot of research and have narrowed it down to the two clinics:

1. Civas Hair Transplant Center Turkey (ankara)
    2. Long hair center (istanbul)
    3. Dr. Resul Yaman: Hair Transplant Turkey

As you may all know Civas has a MD working there who is registered and listed in ISHRS but i have not seen many results or discussions around the web on this clinic.

With long hair center I have seen many people post progress pics and heard good things about Ahmet. However, he is not registered and listed in ISHRS.

I understand that you may need to see my hair but would love to get some thoughts as to which one would you choose? Many thanks for your replies.
  • Bald47
    • Dec 2022

I had an operation with Dr. Resul Yaman at the end of January. I recommend choosing him as your surgeon. This is a link to the review I wrote for the procedure. Best of luck.

https://www.**********************.c...r-resul-yaman/

Comment

• Bald47
      • Dec 2022

The link was blocked when I posted it. Send me a message and I’ll provide it to you if your interested.

Comment

• adw48
        • Feb 2023

there are some services to help you navigate - i came across one thats pretty cool, safari-med.com they seem to do most of the pre-vetting / logistics for you

Comment

• savingskin
          • Feb 2023

I advise you to select drive mad as your surgeon. This is a link to the review of the technique I wrote. I wish you luck.

Comment

Working...