Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Default i had achm2

I am a normal person with a less than normal job so I wont be saying my real name due to contract obligations that keep me from talking about this out in the open of public scrutiny. I searched the internet and scoured the internet for any info I could get on this procedure and found very little other than people who haven't had it done talking about it like they were experts. This post is not for the company... this post is not for the haters. This post is for the guy that was me 3 weeks ago. I got on a plane to Florida scared to death that I had made a terrible decision in putting down a deposit and buying plane tickets to have a procedure done that I knew very little about and very little info was available. I did however know that I was at the end of my rope on dealing with systems and the maintenance that came with them. I really wanted to be set free from this for once, not just conceal it. I arrived at Artistry Concepts at 10 am on a Monday morning and I was petrified. I walked in with a hat and sunglasses like I was jackie o I met robert and he shook my hand and said its ok man u don't have to wear your hat in here and that for some reason set me at ease. Robert has had the achm2 procedure done on himself and allowed me to see it as close as I wanted and in any light that I preferred. I am a VERY up front personI and if Roberts head looked in anyway less than stellar I would have walked out and forfeited my deposit and gone home. But I was really ready after seeing it in person. They shaved me down and we started the procedure and at first I laughed a little because it really was very light on the pain side but Robert warned me that after a day or so that the scalp becomes irritated and the procedure became more irritating. Day one we got about half way done and I sat for about 6 hrs. Now that might seem like a lot of time but im telling u, the follicles are so small because of the needles they use that it takes a good while to fill in spots. I left after the first day and yes my head was red and irritated but nothing I couldn't handle. The only thing that did concern me was how heavy and dark the follicles were but Robert assured me that they would fade into my reg color and I put my faith in him to know what he was doing. Day 2 I arrive at 9 am and we go straight to work and thru the day. Now I will say around 1 pm I started getting a lil pissy because my scalp was very tender and it seemed to me like we were done because the bald areas had been filled and now he was working into my hairline but now I can see be was blending it into the real follicles to make it look more natural. 3 pm im done. I shake Roberts hand and leave with his word that the follicles will settle into the skin and match my hair in a short time. The next day im on a plane home. Around day 5 post procedure I notice the follicles are lightened up a lot and really are giving me a nice soft hairline. Now im day 10 and yesterday was the first time I've gone out in public without my hat on in close to 7 years. I put my big sunglasses on so I could get a read on people.... u know that stare u always look for that people give u if ur hair piece is a little off? That one! And nothing. I look at it in the mirror from inches away and even knowing about it I am stunned by the results. I do not work for AC and I have no affiliation with them in any way other than being a customer. Admins feel free to look at where im posting this from...I don't live within a 1000 miles of AC. The only reason I post this is for the guy that is trying to find a way out of the situation they are in with baldness and are looking for a real answer... not a couple companies bickering back and forth about who is best and all of that nonsense. I am a real person that really went through with it and came out on the other side happy and content. I know a lot of haters fill these boards and that's fine because im not coming back, I will only read pm or emails from this point on. I hope this has helped at least one person to make their decision in one way or another but remember the choice is always yours ...not mine nor anyone else on this forum can make it for u. GOD BLESS!

Quote Originally Posted by saved from baldness View Post
    I am a normal person with a less than normal job so I wont be saying my real name due to contract obligations that keep me from talking about this out in the open of public scrutiny.
    Could you post some pictures?

artistry concepts is pretty shady...tehy said they wouldnt consider me as a client becasue i told them i was looking around at other companies....In my 38 years ive never seem a company do that.....they preach that they are the one and only company that does it right, and if you have a few questions they will just say soory we wont consider you...
    Now as for the tattooing on the scar it DOES work very well.....For the people who bash it....I guess walking around with a huge strip missing from doctors that you trusted is more than ok right???
    But fixing it with somekind of solution is crazy????
    For the ones who are thinking of it just ty it on the scar......its not perfecr but it does look better....once i get the second tattooing session done ill post a few pics...

Traps say what u want but this pic says it all. 2 months after.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Roughly what the price range? I know everyone is different. I just joined the forums to find info on this.

saved from baldness, are you really who you say you are? And not actually Artistry Concepts himself back up to his usual tricks?

The reason I ask is because I have been researching this kind of treatment for the past few years and when I contacted Artistry Concepts I was told that I could not meet any past clients as they do not keep any records (wtf??? a company who does not keep past client records) and that ALL their past clients are really happy and have moved on from hairloss etc. and do not wish to meet any potential clients. I was also told that prior to having the procedure I'd have to sign a document saying that I would not be allowed to talk about or post any of my pictures on any public forum. So saved from baldness, if you are who you claim you are then how have you managed to post your picture up here and post such a glowing report?

If I do end up getting this treatment done then it's only going to be with a company once I have satisfied myself by having seen multiple past clients in person as well as clients who had the procedure done many years ago to see how it has held up. If any company refuses to let me meet past clients then to me that will ring alarm bells and indicate that they have something to hide. Pictures can be altered, posted to look like something else, however meeting someone in person and seeing their head cannot be faked.

Quote Originally Posted by morrison View Post
    saved from baldness, are you really who you say you are? And not actually Artistry Concepts himself back up to his usual tricks?

The reason I ask is because I have been researching this kind of treatment for......

This is why i dont visit these forums anymore.Everywhere i looked before i had the procedure people were saying"can someone please post a pic if you actually had this procedure" and then when someone does they start reading them the riot act. Personally I couldn't care less if you use artistry concepts or if you get a grey magic marker and draw dots on your head daily. I posted a pic that i took with my cell phone in normal lighting and posted it. Nothing added or taken away and as far as their privacy clause.... its my head and I will do as I please with it. No one will tell me that I cant post a pic of my head if I want to

A grey magic marker would be a more viable alternative, especially after what I've been reading what past Artistry Concepts clients have written on another hair loss forum.

The best of luck to you mate and I hope your treatment holds up for many years to come and does not turn out like the other posters in a few year's time.

In my view anyone considering this needs to see this in the flesh and on different people if need be. I'm certainly not going to be sold by a few pictures here and there, no thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by morrison View Post
    A grey magic marker would be a more viable alternative, especially after what I've been reading what past Artistry Concepts clients have written on another hair loss forum.

The best of luck to you mate and I hope your treatment holds up for many years to come and does not turn out like the other posters in a few year's time.

In my view anyone considering this needs to see this in the flesh and on different people if need be. I'm certainly not going to be sold by a few pictures here and there, no thank you sir.

And that is fine. Dont do it if you dont think its for you. Its been months now and it looks better and better as time goes on and Id do it again tomorrow! I LOVE NOT WEARING A HAT OR A PIECE!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEE IIIITTT!!! I love not caring at all about taking my hat off in the airport!! I love going swimming... going running... working out... now more bandannas ... no more concealers!! I AM FREE OF ALL OF IT!!

I didn’t say it's not for me. I said a company like Artistry Concepts that is not willing to let potential clients meet its past clients to see the treatment with their own eyes is not one I'd consider going to (I mean what are they trying to hide?). I'm still researching this kind of treatment and there are other companies out there who are a lot more open and more than happy to let you meet past clients.