+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    Guys, no need to get butthurt. As others said, the ad just confirms our fears. Balding does suck ass. If it didn't you wouldn't be on here. And there are people in society who do look down on baldies pretty bad, but let's be honest, most of us here also have a terrible perspective on balding, not just women and NW0. Ask yourself how judgemental about other's MPB. When I see others balding, I definitely notice as well.

The ad definitely is very ruthless, but I did find myself laughing at certain parts saying to myself 'you cheeky bastards'. I'm more offended that this is sponspored by Rogaine, a piece of shiite that is about as useful as any snake oil.

The point is we all gotta be mentally strong. If you're balding, then screw it. Take it on the chin and roll with it. Make the best of what you have. People have been balding since the dawn of mankind. Be glad you're at an age where there are hoped of a treatment.

And yeah there are girls and men who are completely condescendint towards MPB, but there are also girls who do not care. Trust me. Confidefence, Character, Social Class go a longer way than just looks. Focus on being healthy, fit, desirable, and say f*ck all if you lose your hair.

For example, there aren't many women that would turn this down. Let's be honest.

And looking like that versus a skinny guy or a fatass is in your hands. Your hair genetics is not. So don't let things you can't control take over your life, and focus on maximizing what you can like your physique, social skills, wealth.

Isn't it kind of sad that you can count the guys like this on one hand? I honestly hate when people bring up jason stratham like it some consolation.

It's coping mechanism to it's absolute fullest.

ATTENTION BALD PEOPLE: PLEASE STOP POINTING TO JASON STATHAM AND BRUCE WILLIS AS EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE NOT A WALKING CORPSE.

It's embarrassing for all bald people. It's textbook response : "oh well, jason stratham dude. did you see he got that hot girl in the movie?" "dude girls like bruce willis man"

ATTENTION BALD PEOPLE: PLEASE STOP POINTING TO JASON STATHAM AND BRUCE WILLIS AS EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE NOT A WALKING CORPSE.
    You probably look like a corpse because you are skinny not because you are bald.

Too much negativity bias on this forum. Not that I'm surprised.

There are many balding / bald people who look normal, have normal social life and partners.

Baldness is a flaw, but you can compensate for it like many other people did.

I read an article few days ago, Bar Refaeli is getting married...and the dude is pretty bald...so there you go...He's not Jason Statham or Bruce Willis and he's still doing ok...more than ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    You probably look like a corpse because you are skinny not because you are bald.

Too much negativity bias on this forum. Not that I'm surprised.

There are many balding / bald people who look normal, have normal social life and partners.

Baldness is a flaw, but you can compensate for it like many other people did.

I read an article few days ago, Bar Refaeli is getting married...and the dude is pretty bald...so there you go...He's not Jason Statham or Bruce Willis and he's still doing ok...more than ok...
    Some people just don't have the facial features for living with baldness... You'll find some of these people on this forum. Now you can post movie stars and millionaires with great facial features all day... It wouldn't change the mind of someone who has shitty facial features. I don't get why people have such a hard time comprehending this fact? You can tell them to work out, improve themselves... all good and should be done, but aesthetically they still look like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by dus View Post
    Some people just don't have the facial features for living with baldness... You'll find some of these people on this forum. Now you can post movie stars and millionaires with great facial features all day... It wouldn't change the mind of someone who has shitty facial features. I don't get why people have such a hard time comprehending this fact? You can tell them to work out, improve themselves... all good and should be done, but aesthetically they still look like shit.
    Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by dus View Post
    This. It is a verifiable, studied, and settled fact that thick hair is a symbol of health, vitality, and youthfulness and is highly valued by women. Secondly, hair improves ones appearance, and lack of it detracts from it; the great majority of men do not have the features to be attractive without hair, and even the ones who do would look better with hair. Finally, JASON STATHAM IS NOT AN ATTRACTIVE MAN. He is short, bald, pale, has lots of body hair, and a typically British square, pug face. Women find him attractive BECAUSE HE IS RICH AND FAMOUS. Women will find nearly any rich and famous man attractive. So yes, hair is not necessary to be attractive to women, and yes, a bald man can have a. Santorum woman, but in a vaccum, HAIR GREATLY IMPROVES ONE'S PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Isn't it kind of sad that you can count the guys like this on one hand? I honestly hate when people bring up jason stratham like it some consolation.

It's coping mechanism to it's absolute fullest.

It's embarrassing for all bald people. It's textbook response : "oh well, jason stratham dude. did you see he got that hot girl in the movie?" "dude girls like bruce willis man"

Implying Statham isn't on steroids. Please people I will not touch steroids until I have children. For Gods sake.

And to be honest I am tall as ****, got decent muscle mass, and could pull off bald look. But I hate shaving. I shave once a week. And I don't want to have a doughnut. It will become a bloody crutch. Also I want options. I like having long hair, sporting mohawks etc.

I think that simpsons episode where homer gets his hair back pretty much sums up the whole MPB thing. Yes its kind of joking around, but there is a lot of truth in there too. Like when homer comes back and marge sisters look at him completely differently when he has his hair. Some women really dont care about hair, but the fact it makes you look older will hurt your chances with most people not just women. Look at mr burns how he calls homer a young go getter but than later on when he bald he calls him old. Its so true its kind of funny. People judge like that all the time
    Personally I look at even NW 2 or beyond as like someones dad while someone that is NW 1 looks more twenty something. Its surprising to see a guy who is like 30 or 40 and could pass for being like 20 just from their hair. The fact MPB is incurable and barely treatable makes nice hair that much more valuable and a good judgement of how old a guy is

Quote Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
    This. It is a verifiable, studied, and settled fact that thick hair is a symbol of health, vitality, and youthfulness and is highly valued by women. Secondly, hair improves ones appearance, and lack of it detracts from it; the great majority of men do not have the features to be attractive without hair, and even the ones who do would look better with hair. Finally, JASON STATHAM IS NOT AN ATTRACTIVE MAN. He is short, bald, pale, has lots of body hair, and a typically British square, pug face. Women find him attractive BECAUSE HE IS RICH AND FAMOUS. Women will find nearly any rich and famous man attractive. So yes, hair is not necessary to be attractive to women, and yes, a bald man can have a. Santorum woman, but in a vaccum, HAIR GREATLY IMPROVES ONE'S PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.
    Body hair is only unfashionable because the gay hollywood producers and fashionistas prefer the twink look, a virile man has a hairy chest.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    I think that simpsons episode where homer gets his hair back pretty much sums up the whole MPB thing. Yes its kind of joking around, but there is a lot of truth in there too. Like when homer comes back and marge sisters look at him completely differently when he has his hair. Some women really dont care about hair, but the fact it makes you look older will hurt your chances with most people not just women. Look at mr burns how he calls homer a young go getter but than later on when he bald he calls him old. Its so true its kind of funny. People judge like that all the time
    Personally I look at even NW 2 or beyond as like someones dad while someone that is NW 1 looks more twenty something. Its surprising to see a guy who is like 30 or 40 and could pass for being like 20 just from their hair. The fact MPB is incurable and barely treatable makes nice hair that much more valuable and a good judgement of how old a guy is
    That episode of the Simpsons was genius. Can you spot the link between that episode and my user name ? ��

I think body hair is kind of ugly personally so I can completely see why lots of people like girls dont like it much. Maybe it served a purpose long ago, but today its not considered good.
    Yeah I agree that simpsons episode or that seinfeld where george gets his hair back pretty much sums it all up. Where elaine says you dont know how important hair is to a women and then says sorry george. Pretty funny but there is truth there for sure.
    So when people bash or criticize men for wanting their hair or for being obsessive is that really true? I mean physically your hair is gone and is not your imagination or something. People with major issues like cancer often worry about losing their hair I mean its pretty important to a lot of people although I agree secondary to something life threatening like cancer. The point is being upset with losing hair is a natural reaction.
    Oh yeah your name is the minox rip off in that simpsons episode that he paid a grand for to get his hair back. Good stuff!