+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Actually in the end I was right.
    Lol, no, you are never right

I said that if you ran Yoram off the forums (him being our only source of information for a long time), that we wouldn't know if this was a scam or not until much later in time (after it was released).
    Love your logical way of thinking, if no one gets scammed we don't know if it's a scam

It's much easier to disprove something using the socratic method than it is to disprove it when you have ZERO information.
    You don't even know what the hell you are talking about. Do you even know what the socratic method is? The premise is that you assume a side in an argument is wrong and let them show it themselves, which is what we did, that's the reason Yoram ran away in the first place, he showed false pictures.

The socratic method has nothing to do with "open mindedness" or white knighting scammers like you usually do

again, bigentries, I mean no offense here. I really just hope it's a lesson learned for you is all.
    Quit the passive aggressiveness moron. You know how to contact me, but you never have the guts to do it

Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    If what you're saying is true, this is very interesting.
    What kind of side effects? Do you have any before/after pictures? How long were you using it?
    Last thing, are you from Israel? if so, please give me your email or something so I can contact you.
    Thanks.
    I don't have any before/ after pictures unfortunately. I used it for about 3 months. I experienced brain fog, dry eyes, headaches and fatigue. I have experienced similar side effects earlier (when I used finasteride). And no, I am not from Israel.

Well then, now I have a completely different reason not to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    Well then, now I have a completely different reason not to use it.
    I doubt that everyone who tries Pilox will experience side effects though. It's just that I am very sensitive to all kinds of DHT blockers. I even got side effects from using Tricomin (copper-peptides)! So if you can handle low dose finasteride, then you can probably handle the pilox device too.

Quote Originally Posted by IvanXproject View Post
    I doubt that everyone who tries Pilox will experience side effects though. It's just that I am very sensitive to all kinds of DHT blockers. I even got side effects from using Tricomin (copper-peptides)! So if you can handle low dose finasteride, then you can probably handle the pilox device too.
    I can't, but probably there are people on this forum that can.

When I bought it I will take photos every month.

Quote Originally Posted by IvanXproject View Post
    you may find this interesting:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/can-the...cure-baldness/

You noticed the reduction of sebum?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Actually in the end I was right.

I said that if you ran Yoram off the forums (him being our only source of information for a long time), that we wouldn't know if this was a scam or not until much later in time (after it was released).

Then what happened?

You ran Yoram off the forums, and we are only now figuring out (almost for certain) that this doesn't work. We would have known much sooner had we gotten a steady flow of information from Yoram (had you not ran him off the forums).

So, it played out just like I warned you about.

It's much easier to disprove something using the socratic method than it is to disprove it when you have ZERO information.

So, let this be a lesson to bigentries, fredthewhatever, and the rest of the crew: the more information we have, the better off we will be and the sooner we'll be able to prove or disprove something ---> so stop harassing people that come to the forum with products before we can get enough information out of them... otherwise you are actually INCREASING the chances they can pull-off a successful scam.

again, bigentries, I mean no offense here. I really just hope it's a lesson learned for you is all.
    LOL. Nobody ran off Yoram. He chose to leave after we confronted him with the fake pictures he uploaded and with his involvement in obvious scam therapies like those blood sucking leechers, acupuncture and astrology. In your opinion we should have just said "Of course mr Yoram, every honest researcher uploades fake pictures sometimes, that can happen, Dr Nigam did so too and he was totally legit ! And Honest researchers are involved with acupuncture and tarrot cards all time time" LOL

And btw, last time i spoke to you you kept insisting that Yoram wasnt even involved with Pilox, so now you're saying again he is ? And you're even using Yoram now to make the point that you were somehow right ?

You've told people a million times how great this product was and how it was going to save us all. And now after 2 years you finally understand that it was a scam, just like everything else Yoram is selling, and now you're claiming you were right all the time ? Haha that's really too funny

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    LOL. Nobody ran off Yoram. He chose to leave after we confronted him with the fake pictures he uploaded and with his involvement in obvious scam therapies like those blood sucking leechers, acupuncture and astrology. In your opinion we should have just said "Of course mr Yoram, every honest researcher uploades fake pictures sometimes, that can happen, Dr Nigam did so too and he was totally legit ! And Honest researchers are involved with acupuncture and tarrot cards all time time" LOL

And btw, last time i spoke to you you kept insisting that Yoram wasnt even involved with Pilox, so now you're saying again he is ? And you're even using Yoram now to make the point that you were somehow right ?

You've told people a million times how great this product was and how it was going to save us all. And now after 2 years you finally understand that it was a scam, just like everything else Yoram is selling, and now you're claiming you were right all the time ? Haha that's really too funny
    I said pilox wasn't Yoram's product, not that Yoram wasn't involved in the product.

You claim to have been in the finance industry, so I know you know there is a big difference between being a contractor/consultant and being the CEO and founder of a company.