+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    Isn't he Ironman?
    No, Ironman used to make fun of him. This is JarJarbinx from Hairsite or YourRoyalHairness from SAGA. Although I gotta admit, he was slightly less optimistic than usual on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    I love that logic.

Again, many used that same logic "rest until they actually do" with two infamous cases that ended up scarring people (they were free too). Waiting until something bad happens to denounce it is stupid. If you really think that way, then you rest until it happens, I prefer to question things as soon as they don't make sense

Seriously, March 2015 date, you aren't new aren't you? I bet many of the new supporters are people with a horrible track record of supporting these kind of things and don't have the guts to admit the damage they've done in the past

Edit: By the way, don't dodge my question about your definition of a scam
    I've been following their results, where have they deceived you? So far, none of the subjects have grown any hair? If they are deceptive, wouldn't you expect a bird's nest by now? Or at least doctored images?

You're blinded by your false knight-hood and holier than thou mentality.
    Last edited by Winston; 05-28-2015 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Afghanwig View Post
    Of all people on hairloss sites I've seen, you have the biggest track record of consistently being wrong. Whatever new hype: you jump on it. And you're consistently wrong. You pushed and motivated people to go to Dr Nigam. You told them it was harmless and totally safe. Then Wesley's immune system started attacking himself, he got hospitalized, almost died and Boldy's and Tom's donor got killed. And YOU talk about being rude ???

Some people ...
    I never said that Dr. Nigam's experiments were safe. They're experiments so of course safety isn't certain. I defy you to find one post where I said Dr. Nigam's cell-based therapies are definitely safe. And let me save you the trouble of searching - there is no such post. And my point why Dr. Nigam was a good potential source for treatment is because India will allow some treatments into the marketplace that other countries will not. It's just that simple - he could get things to us faster.

The only other things I have steadfastly remained positive about are AAPE and Histogen. And to this very day these two treatments are still be investigated so I have not been proved wrong on either of them.

The only other thing I remember supporting at all was Pilox but I only supported that product until I gathered sufficient evidence to determine that it does not work.

So basically everything you're saying is incorrect.

Now Prometheon says they are going to delete posts about Follicept that are negative. If they delete the negative posts then only the positive posts will remain.

It looks like Arishi may have been right about Prometheon's intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Now Prometheon says they are going to delete posts about Follicept that are negative. If they delete the negative posts then only the positive posts will remain.

It looks like Arishi may have been right about Prometheon's intentions.
    you're only angry because devon told you to take your AAPE elsewhere. after that, you started to criticize him about deleting negative posts. of course he's deleting you're nonsense posts alongside with the others. i wondered how long he would tolerate all the nonsense happening on the forum. it was time to give some restrictions, nothing wrong with that alone. thus, dry your tears and move on.

Honestly BTT would have done the same, I have never seen a forum with so many insults, indecent vocabulary and useless information.
    That's probably why we don't get better insight from hair researchers, we baldies go totally crazy when it come to discuss treatments

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    you're only angry because devon told you to take your AAPE elsewhere. after that, you started to criticize him about deleting negative posts. of course he's deleting you're nonsense posts alongside with the others. i wondered how long he would tolerate all the nonsense happening on the forum. it was time to give some restrictions, nothing wrong with that alone. thus, dry your tears and move on.
    1. I could care less if they put AAPE inside of their gel or not. I'm focusing more on Piloscopy and SM04554 now. Piloscopy and SM04554 always were WAY more hopeful than Follicept.

2. My posts saying that Follicept is failing isn't nonsense anymore than the posts by posters are nonsense. You just don't want to hear the honest bad news so you rag on the people who give you the honest bad news. You're intolerant and you want the people posting honest bad opinions silenced so you support Prometheon's censorship.

3. Actually the posts that are the most nonsensical are the posts that are positive about Follicept because Prometheon's own photographic evidence irrefutably shows that there is NO improvement in ANY of the subjects after almost 7 weeks.

Hey everybody, below is a post that Prometheon itself posted two days ago at their blog. This Prometheon post proves that my claims are true. Joachim says that I'm making this allegation because Prometheon won't put AAPE in their gel but the post below proves that the reason I'm reporting this is ONLY because Promtheon raised the issue in their own post. If Prometheon hadn't posted their plans to censor posts indicating that Follicept is failing then of course I would not have made the allegation that they did say it. I told them at Prometheon that I moved on from the idea of putting AAPE into their gel about a week ago and I have. Lots of people think my idea of putting AAPE in the Prometheon is a good idea but I myself don't care anymore. I'm still paying attention to whether or not Follicept works but it's not looking good right now and I'm way more interested in SM04554 and Piloscopy now.

Follicept Mod • 2 days ago
    Some updates:

1. I will be going through and deleting more comments. If you post the same stuff over and over about us failing, or you don't believe, or whatever, it will be deleted. We are tired of hearing it and other users are tired of reading it. If you have a specific, legitimate criticism or question we welcome it. But "see, they failed" won't cut it. I don't blame you for not believing, but don't post it. We know. We have heard it 1,000 times. We are sincerely open to any criticism or questions, but not the repetitive attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by efedrez View Post
    Honestly BTT would have done the same, I have never seen a forum with so many insults, indecent vocabulary and useless information.
    That's probably why we don't get better insight from hair researchers, we baldies go totally crazy when it come to discuss treatments
    Prometheon is not talking about just deleting insult posts are vulgar posts. Prometheon is also talking about deleting posts just because someone says it looks like Follicept is not working. Prometheon says they're tired of hearing that bad news and that the supporters of Follicept are also tired of hearing that bad news. LOL! Prometheon is coming right out and admitting that they're deleting posts that are negative because they don't want to hear bad news. By the way there are many posts over there that have positive views about Follicept but Prometheon did not threaten to delete those. So I guess they want to reduce or eliminate the negative views so they can have only positive views. It looks to me like they're getting pissy because they themselves are losing confidence in Follicept.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by efedrez View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    I have seen more hair growth from guys who were massaging their head with a boar bristle brush. But hey, still some time left!
    lol