+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I'm going to try to contact him. However, it may be worthless as you only get enough of the drug to last you four months, right? So you'd get to use it for 6 months and then you wouldn't have anymore to continue using if it worked.
    when you are in the trial and have samples at home, you could send a sample to a lab to analyze the ingredients and get a clue for the right vehicle. maybe you could even send it to kane who could replicate the compound. we could have CB in 2015 then, instead of 2019 or later.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    when you are in the trial and have samples at home, you could send a sample to a lab to analyze the ingredients and get a clue for the right vehicle. maybe you could even send it to kane who could replicate the compound. we could have CB in 2015 then, instead of 2019 or later.
    It could be worth a try. However there's a 66.6% chance I end up with placebo or minox. We should get a few forum members to do this

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    It could be worth a try. However there's a 66.6% chance I end up with placebo or minox. We should get a few forum members to do this
    Good stuff

Placebo is solely vehicle i think so 66.6% chance that we'll get a sample of that?

Quote Originally Posted by charlie76761 View Post
    Good stuff

Placebo is solely vehicle i think so 66.6% chance that we'll get a sample of that?
    Great, I'm gonna try the other 2 facilities today and see if they would take participants from out of town. I wouldn't mind flying there every other month if is necessary

Just got an appointment for April in Texas, they wouldn't give me one sooner since I have to wait for a while to detox from Minox before I get a change according to the lab.

I think is worth it since Minox is not doing to much at this point.

There is a chance I wont be able to make it since the process already started and by April it could be closed for more participants.

They have another study going on for higher level of NW but were not willing to share too much information about it

Anyways I think is good news that one than one facility is testing this for real an in 6 months we should know more about CB

Quote Originally Posted by efedrez View Post
    They have another study going on for higher level of NW but were not willing to share too much information about it
    Interesting as the above confirms what FearTheLoss spotted in that SM04554 trial is for NW 4 to 7 as stated here https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02275351 and further confirms what others have thought in that CB trail being run alongside SM

I'll be calling the MN one on my off day this Thursday.

Anyone in this see any results or find out anything? Also is there anything new with SM since that thread got buried. I think SM and CB are my two picks for most exciting new drugs and they are only a couple years away. Actually I forgot that the PGD 2 drug might be out in less then 2 years hopefully. Three really potentially big treatments in a few years

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Anyone in this see any results or find out anything? Also is there anything new with SM since that thread got buried. I think SM and CB are my two picks for most exciting new drugs and they are only a couple years away. Actually I forgot that the PGD 2 drug might be out in less then 2 years hopefully. Three really potentially big treatments in a few years
    SM just got finished hitting their recruitment total (300), and are continuing trials. They've updated the clinical trials page that phase 2 for SM will be extended to October instead of September. Still, there are some top dermatologists who are well known for their interest and research with hair, who've opted to open their clinics for this trial. Wilma Bergfeld, who is co-chair with Angela Christiano for the World Congress for Hair Research, is participating.

CB is being tested for phase 2 now, the reaseach institute in Minneapolis already finished recruiting for this phase and they said should have the date by November this year