+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Had a terrible night

I reluctantly went out with friends tonight to a night club, now im 19 and probably should be doing this anyway but my baldness has inhibited me. Now all was going okay until my mates starting talking to girls while I just hung drowning my sorrows in a beer. Then if things couldnt get worse we went to get something to eat and some complete bitch started on me over my baldness and my head shape calling me egg

I feel so bad right now and Im in such a dark place

Why cant things be easy for me I just dont understand what I did to deserve this Im such a nice guy in my opinion Iv never judged a person in my life yet Im targeted by people my age

If I had a way out of here, would I take it

All i can say is karma is a bitch and that girl who said something should go eff herself. Im 19 as well and i hardly go out anymore. Im just too ashamed of myself.Atleast you went out and tried to have a good night. Life is tough but life as a balding guy is sometimes impossible to deal with.

what comes around goes around. Don't let them put you down. Just be strong brother. They are not the reason why you are still here on Earth. Don't take it seriously instead take is as a compliment.

You need to be tougher, man. The world is unfair enough and you as a balding man should consider tougher actions. You must ask more, it's the way. Do not imprison yourself in the dark. You need to try more! What did you tell her in reply?

Im not one to insult anyone so I didnt want to go there with her all I said was 'you,ll go nowhere in life with that personality' and walked away

I joined a gym today and Im going to get ****ing ripped and kick the shit out of anyone who even looks at me lol not really but Im going to spend alot of time here and achieve some personal goals

Jamieon, I think you are a very sensitive and emotive young man! That 's what you need to change, your sensitivity! Try to get tough and rough against people 's speech!

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    Jamieon, I think you are a very sensitive and emotive young man! That 's what you need to change, your sensitivity! Try to get tough and rough against people 's speech!
    Yes.... exactly!!

We are not born in this world just to live on to the expectation of other people...

Some people (men or women) are just dickheads, end of story. Add alcohol into the mix and they become even worse. The truth of it is, she probably would not dream of acting like that on the street. It's easy to be a Wise ass in a busy night club with music playing so that she can scuttle off straight away. Don't beat yourself up about it as we'd all feel the same as you in that position. Sounds like you handled it with dignity. Where were your boys in this scenario though? they should have your back!

Jamieon just be strong enough.

Exclamation

This one chick called my brother Mr. Egg the first time they met, same reasoning. Funny story: they've been dating for six months now. Harden up a little, man. That bitch might have been flirting with you.