+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Why would you get an HT if you can't tolerate fin?

Wouldn't you prefer to be on an anti androgen?
    I dont really understand your question? You answer your first question on your own. I am getting a HT because I cant "tolerate" fin. I have awful and dangerous sides.

Trust when I say it HELPED my hair. Its killing me that every morning and night when putting in minox my hands look like this image

. And this image is a better morning than most. But you also have to add the amount on the shower floor as well.

Im still leaning towards the visit I made to MA for the consult. Thought the place was nice, the doc really professional and fair and hes part of the ISHRS.
    Saw Boden in CT since he was close but he was really pricey. Very nice guy, and also professional but pricey. I wont go into to much or say anything negative since each doc has their own terms. He would be a second place contender I guess. I would like to go on one more consult but I think I will end up in Attleborough for my procedure.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    Its what happens when there are so few new developments
    Dr. Mwamba's surgical technician stopped by our office last Friday. I learned that she accompanied Dr. Mwamba during his visit to Dr. Nigam's office in India. Of course I picked her brain. She said Dr. Nigam's work appears promising. A lot of evaluation still remains. I asked her if Dr. Nigam was secretive about any aspect of the procedure and she told me that he was completely open. This research could open the door to drastically improved treatments for hair loss.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1045 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    Dr. Mwamba's surgical technician stopped by our office last Friday. I learned that she accompanied Dr. Mwamba during his visit to Dr. Nigam's office in India. Of course I picked her brain. She said Dr. Nigam's work appears promising. A lot of evaluation still remains. I asked her if Dr. Nigam was secretive about any aspect of the procedure and she told me that he was completely open. This research could open the door to drastically improved treatments for hair loss.

Chuck
    I googled him. Is it the stem cell research? The place I went to in MA offered stem cell therapy but it still seems new and almost PRP snake oily to me. They were honest though and right out said it wasn't a solo thing. It has to be in conjunction with a HT or solid FIN growth.

What exactly is he doing that new?

I guess everyone at some point or the other will have to accept hair loss, but at the same time the effect of hair loss can be devastating.Hair loss definitely effected my life to a great extent , i think i would have had better grades if i wasn't depressed or worried about my hair.It is very easy to say that hair loss is a common thing and most men deal with it but you cannot generalize it with everyone.
    Nobody wants to be depressed or think about their hair all the time ,we all want to be happy and successful in life .But for some people hair loss might play a very important role .I was more active and i had more friends when i was confident about how my hair looked ,but as soon as my confidence went down because of my hair loss my social life was ruined and i had lost interest in lot of things.This is the most painful part for a hair loss sufferer ,cause it changes your lifestyle and makes you conscious about how you look all the time.

But i try to keep myself motivated by some way or the other and i try to hang in there by building confidence on how great i looked before.Sometimes you need to live in your memories to get through the present.And most of the times i get inspired from bald celebrities and sportsmen . It is a daily battle which might sound stupid for others but only you know how much pain and struggle it takes .

Quote Originally Posted by swingline747 View Post
    I googled him. Is it the stem cell research? The place I went to in MA offered stem cell therapy but it still seems new and almost PRP snake oily to me. They were honest though and right out said it wasn't a solo thing. It has to be in conjunction with a HT or solid FIN growth.

What exactly is he doing that new?
    You said you went to a place in MA for stem cell therapy. I actually contacted a place in MA that uses adipose stem cells to stimulate hair growth. However when they claim that patients had substantial hair regrowth but couldn't provide any photographic evidence due to some supposed confidentiality agreement with the patients, I became very skeptical.

I wonder if anybody didn't follow yeahyeahyeah's advice and actually let their career slip.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    I wonder if anybody didn't follow yeahyeahyeah's advice and actually let their career slip.
    I am not the best looking guy to be honest. Last weekend had a girl , very very hot asking me to see her early hours in the morning. Before that, she ignored one of my messages and vanished for a while.

It's because I have built my persona around my career - what I lack with looks, I make up with ambition, some fame, awards and basically an interesting life style. People buy from people, especially women. Their main commodity is their looks, what a lot of them strive to do is be social climbers.

Some may argue - you attract gold diggers, sure, but it is no different then if I girl dates you because you are good looking. Looks can fade.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I am not the best looking guy to be honest. Last weekend had a girl , very very hot asking me to see her early hours in the morning. Before that, she ignored one of my messages and vanished for a while.

It's because I have built my persona around my career - what I lack with looks, I make up with ambition, some fame, awards and basically an interesting life style. People buy from people, especially women. Their main commodity is their looks, what a lot of them strive to do is be social climbers.

Some may argue - you attract gold diggers, sure, but it is no different then if I girl dates you because you are good looking. Looks can fade.
    Shen, is that you?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Hi YeahYeahYeah -
    I really like your thread title and your message was perfect.
    Id like to add to this ..Guys young and older

NEVER LET YOUR LIFE SLIP

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcoffee View Post
    Not true. Companies do not care what you look like, unless you're a model. If you deliver results, they couldn't give a shite. It's cuz people let baldness affect their confidence to the point where their work ethic and success suffer that they get paid less.

It's all up to the individual
    Security and a great lifestyle are high on a lot of women's lists.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1045 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck