+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I'm assuming you've asked them that very question, so what was their answer?
    Yes, I asked them, so did others. They always come up with some BS answer. I think you saw my result, right ? In my case they simply said "Well yeah after 3 HST's you will start to see noticable thinning". When I asked them why (cause it shouldnt be the case, heck, it shouldnt even be the case with FUE !), they simply didnt reply. They just do not have an answer (well they have, but they wont tell you of course that it's all al lie). This guy asked a similar question and posted his story on the Dutch forum:

Ik ben namelijk bij hem op consult geweest, dr Gho zal nooit iemand een volle haardos kunnen teruggeven.
    En wel hierom, hij zegt t namelijk zelf gewoon. Tijdens mijn consult adviseerde hij mij 1600 grafts voor de haar lijn en om volgend jaar terug te komen om het achter de haarlijn vol te gooien. Maar mijn kruin moest ik niks aan laten doen omdat je moeder natuur toch nooit zou kunnen kopieren. Dit waren exact zijn woorden, ik wist niet hoe gauw ik daar weg moest komen.

Ik snapte heel deze gozer niet meer, wel beweren dat het donorgebied teruggroeit want dat is het probleem niet zegt ie. Nou wat is dan wel het probleem?
    Hij zei het ook met zo een gezicht van dat er eigenlijk toch wel een probleem is . Niet dat ik het verhaal geloof dat het donorgebied teruggroeit want als dat het probleem niet is, dan heb je ook geen probleem!!
    Just saw that Google translate sucks on this one, so let me translate:

I went for consultation to Gho. Gho wont ever give anybody a full head of hair. He even says so himself. At my consultation, he advised me 1600 grafts for the hairline and to come back next year to thicken up the area behind the hairline. But I shouldnt do anything about my crown area, because you simply cant copy mother nature. These were exact his words, I didnt know how fast to get the hell out of there.

I didnt understand Gho anymore: claims that donor grows back, so that isnt the problem. So what IS the problem ? He said it with a face like that there is a problem. Not that I believe the story about regrowth, cause if that wouldnt be the problem, you simply wouldnt have a problem at all
    Basically the same thing: you ask them, WHY cant I get my hair back when donor grows back for 85% ? And they come up with some BS answer. "You simply cant copy mother nature"... WTF !?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    Are you implying that Gho soaks follicles in blood other than a patient's own?
    Yup. One of their ingredients for their 'preservation medium is "human serum albumin" and that's not the patient's own.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Yup. One of their ingredients for their 'preservation medium is "human serum albumin" and that's not the patient's own.
    That is indeed troubling. Human Serum Albumin Link.

Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    That's not really something to worry about its just a recombinant protein produced in a transgenic organism just like insulin and human growth hormone.

Had another 1200 grafts done today which was my 5th HST, effectively my 7th day in the chair.

All went well, won't go into any detail this time as it's been done to death, however I've asked for a copy of all my pictures since day 1 on a disc, which they will be posting to me, so that will be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Had another 1200 grafts done today which was my 5th HST, effectively my 7th day in the chair.

All went well, won't go into any detail this time as it's been done to death, however I've asked for a copy of all my pictures since day 1 on a disc, which they will be posting to me, so that will be interesting to see.
    Assuming each procedure was 1,200 grafts, then:

7*1,200 = 8,400 grafts

That's a lot of donor grafts.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Assuming each procedure was 1,200 grafts, then:

7*1,200 = 8,400 grafts

That's a lot of donor grafts.
    Still, if the regeneration of 85% is true that should only be a loss of 1260 grafts.... so he should theoretically be fine for tons more transplants.

Not quite as impressive as that, I started out very small if you can remember that far back with. 700 grafts because of the type of hair loss I had.

I've now had approx 6200 grafts, which should give me around 8600 hairs up to now.

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    Still, if the regeneration of 85% is true that should only be a loss of 1260 grafts.... so he should theoretically be fine for tons more transplants.
    Just to clarify Its 6200 in total. I'm one of Hascis biggest fans and even I don't believe that I'm getting 85% regeneration.

That's great news Gaz.

Where did they place the grafts this time?

Ignoring all the donor regeneration stuff, a photo of the recipient area would be great. I just confirmed my 3rd procedure today so it would be nice to see what a difference another 1200 grafts makes to someone in your situation who doesn't have any actual bald spots anymore, just areas that are thinner than others... should be a great transformation.

I know some people don't really think photos of recipient areas one day after a procedure don't really illustrate much and we should wait for the final result etc, but I always like to see what sort of area can be filled.