+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thanks both! I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Feriduni, as you are no doubt aware Clee984.

I intend to stick with the short hair for the time being as although it looks much better in my opinion as it starts to get longer, it also begins to accentuate the baldness at the crown, so this is what I am happiest with in the moment.

I am indeed hoping to have a second procedure on the crown (life permitting also) and at that point would certainly grow my hair out longer for sure.

Hi guys,

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of my procedure so thought this would be the perfect time to provide an update on my final result. The pictures attached were taken yesterday. I have included a close up of the hairline to show where my previous hairline was removed as quite a few have asked regarding this.

I am incredibly happy with the result and am thrilled that I decided to go for it and with my choice of clinic to undertake the procedure. The density is beyond what I would have expected given I do not have the thickest hair naturally.

I have continued to keep my hair short; I still have a sizeable area that is bald at my crown and although I believe the transplanted area looks of greater density as it grows a bit and I much prefer it longer from a ‘front on’ angle, at the moment given the crown area I find that the best look aesthetically for me is to keep it shorter.

I was honest out of the gate that I had the procedure and have received a load of compliments about how natural it looks. Quite a few of my friends that are balding have stated I am their ‘test case’ and they have now started to look into procedures further having been impressed with the result.

As I have stated previously, the clinic have been superb throughout, right up to recently. I was due to fly out to Belgium from the UK to have my 1 year check-up a couple of weeks ago. This is all covered in the cost of the initial procedure and given the thorough detail Dr Feriduni went into on my initial consultation prior to getting the procedure I was keen to get feedback from him on the result and also get an understanding of things going forward should I get a procedure on the crown area to get a full head of hair.

Due to the virus I was unable to travel. Despite Belgium seeming to be in a great place with their response and re-opening… the UK not so much! My flight was cancelled a by the airline and quarantine restrictions have been imposed by the Government upon return to the UK, making travel at that time really difficult. The clinic were incredibly understanding and it was agreed I could re-schedule when things area bit clearer.

Going forward, life allowing I am really keen to get a further procedure at some point and given my experiences to date it will almost certainly be with the Feriduni Clinic.

Quite a few have asked questions and I have had a lot of direct messages… if you have any questions then do not hesitate and I will endeavour to answer, I remember how daunting it can be at the beginning of researching!

Stay safe everyone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5740.jpg

Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	67599   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5741.jpg

Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	67600   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5742.jpg

Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	67601   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5743.jpg

Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	67602   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5748.jpg

Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	67603   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5750.jpg

Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	67604  

Heya Swill,

I really, really hope your are still around & are reading this!
    To be honest, im really depressed right now

can you please tell me, how many grafts where removed? Where there some left or could it be done in one Session?

i am looking forward for you Answer.

Love!

This is really a great result for you. Congratulations! I had FUT x 2 myself. My result is similar but your hair is, to be honest, darker and more coarse which I think helps you more. Enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Deak View Post
    Heya Swill,

I really, really hope your are still around & are reading this!
    To be honest, im really depressed right now

can you please tell me, how many grafts where removed? Where there some left or could it be done in one Session?

i am looking forward for you Answer.

Love!
    Hi Deak. I dont know exactly how many grafts were removed as I dont know the details from my first procedure, but you can see the amount from my photos on the first post on this thread, and I am aware Dr Feriduni was able to re-use well over thousand of the grafts from my old hairline in my corrective procedure.

It was all done in one procedure for me. I still have some hairs that I have to pluck (just using a tweezer) as they were in the dormant phase at the time of the procedure, but very few and this is really easy, I just look in the mirror once every couple of weeks. And there are fewer and fewer all the time, I suspect I wont really need to do this much longer.

I chose Dr Feriduni following research on forums as I could see he was the best for repair procedures like what I had done. If your thinking of getting it done, give the clinic a call or drop them an email. The consultation I had with him was invaluable, it was in no way a sales pitch and he spent most of the time ensuring you have a realistic expectation of what could be achieved... you'd come away knowing exactly where you stand.

Thanks for sharing.
    Congratulations on your procedure.

Congratulation! this is a fantastic result. I am considering a scar repair with Dr. Feriduni myself. May I ask why you didn't graft some fue into the scar? How wide was your scar before the repair and how short can you trim your hair now before it becomes noticeable?
    Thank you very much!

Thank you For Your answer swill, and may i ask one last question?

Has the Outline of the old transplant Faded away?

Big thank you Ford your support

Quote Originally Posted by AE88 View Post
    Congratulation! this is a fantastic result. I am considering a scar repair with Dr. Feriduni myself. May I ask why you didn't graft some fue into the scar? How wide was your scar before the repair and how short can you trim your hair now before it becomes noticeable?
    Thank you very much!
    Given I was having the scar repaired, if I recall correctly it was relaid to me that it would not be the best time to do it at that moment. Dr Feriduni stated that this would absolutely would be possible thereafter in it is something I intend to do with a potential future procedure.

The scar was very wide and noticeable initially, and was cut incredibly deep. Dr Feriduni was shocked and appalled at how deep he had to cut out the scar tissue, and the new scar is so much better than my previous it is unbelievable. I cut my hair down to 5mm and keep it buzzed short at the moment due to recession at the crown. It is still a little visible when I first cut it short (but not too bad, otherwise I wouldnt cut it too short). As it grows, it is hardly visible at all, particularly as it healed with time. People used to notice and ask about my old scar (assuming it was a cut from an accident/injury), whereas nobody ever asks about it now, which I think is quite telling.

Good luck with your procedure!

Quote Originally Posted by Deak View Post
    Thank you For Your answer swill, and may i ask one last question?

Has the Outline of the old transplant Faded away?

Big thank you Ford your support
    Hi Deak, yes the old outline is long gone, and this was the case very quickly. In my honest opinion, nobody would be able to tell that I have had a previous hairline removed.