Best Shampoo for thinning hair???? - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Choosing the best hair growth product is really important for regrowth hair. However, in your case, if you already tried Minox, Finasteride and Biotin and there is no improvement, I think that you should also apply other types of treatments including supplements or surgery.
    In terms of shampoo and conditioners, I always recommend the Ultrax Labs products. Since it got really good reviews from users and it was the Top Rated products for hair loss treatment. You can check more on details Amazon website: http://amzn.to/2DtxlQF
    Another amazing product if you are in budget is OGX Biotin Shampoo. This is really great product for cheap price. More detail you can find here.
    Good luck!

Inactive

Honestly, proceed down this road with caution. You could end up spending a ton of money (as I did) trying to find that "miracle product" that solves all your hair problems, but in my opinion, the vast majority of it leads to a dead end. Propecia and Rogaine can help, and some people have success with Nizoral (though I can't speak to that personally). I was recently prescribed it by a doctor to treat my itchy scalp, but that's a whole other conversation.

On the other hand, there are amazing products that help with the volume of your hair, which can give the appearance of thicker hair. Other tricks include avoiding heavy conditioners that weigh your hair down, and using a thickening/volumizing paste on your hair then drying it with a blow dryer to give you the illusion of increased density.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Ketoconazole is good but so is Selenium Sulfide especially the 2.5% formual. I prefer Selenium left on the scalp for min of 10 min. There are bunch of others DHS 2% Zinc, some Salicylic Acid/Sulfur combos that work well too. I rotate them all and as I have posted a few times, gets rid of dandruff and......stopped hair loss. No regrowth at 8 months now hair looks thicker. Try to get some Clobetasol 0.05% scalp solution also. Use 3 times a week. I would not use more than daily but product info states twice daily is recommended for a certain time frame or total dose.
    Dont discount dandruff shampoos and their effect on scalp yeast and the inflammatory process....my opinion.

Bumble and Bumble Bb. Thickening Shampoo or GKhair Shampoo

I use the below shampoo’s in my regime:

Revita
    Regenepure Dr
    Follione
    Alpecin double effect
    Alpecin Dandruff
    Lipogaine(Prefer Regenepure than Revita)
    Murray avenue organic shampoo
    Divine herbal shampoo

I rotate the above, they all work well especially the ones formulated with Zinc Pyrithione, Salicylic Acid, Piroctone Olamine And Ketaconazole.

Pre Cleanser- Dawn.

I apply hair oils, a good tickeming effect for hair is Hollywood castor oil mixed with coconut oil left in over night.

Another alternative for good thickening effect shampoo and conditioner is Jason’s thin to thick. Although it will not do much for MPB, it contains biotin helps strengthen and thicken hair shaft.

I tried them all but Paul Mitchell tea tree is the best . It has pepprmint, Rosemary , and tea treat oils that you can feel working. I also use nizoral .. Do not use shampoo everyday because it strips the natural oils that your scalp needs. Every other day I just rinse with water. Paul Mitchell is expensive but it's worth every penny. Once a week I also use t gel, salysic

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I last posted. I happened to see this new shampoo pop up on my Facebook ads. It looks like it has a lot of essential ingredients (except Ketoconazole) . Anyone have any experience with this shampoo? I'm thinking about trying it.

https://hairlossdhtshampoo.com/

Best air shampoo is Paul Mitchell tea tree with peppermint, lavender, tea tree oil, and rosemary.But made my hair done back like no other shampoo . Get the conditioner also. Best stuff out thereof leaves your feeling invogorated

Quote Originally Posted by hairykevin View Post
    +1
    +2

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaL View Post
    Hi, guys im currently treating with my hair loss with minox, finasteride, and biotin. so for no improvement over a year. But possibly not any worse?? I really cant tell geometry dash

Anyways i was wondering if you guys know of any shampoos you had luck with. im thinking maybe i have a oily scalp and that may be a factor in my hair loss.
    Seaweed Shampoo 16 fl oz, Daily Anti Hair loss, Hydrating, Detoxifying, Volumizing, Hair Growth Promoting Shampoo For Men and Women. Biotin Hair Growth Shampoo-Biotin Vitamin Shampoo For Hair Loss And Thinning Hair,… PHYTO PHYTOAPAISANT Soothing Treatment Shampoo, 6.7 fl. oz.