+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Barber gave me a haircut for thinning guys

Told the barber today my hair was thinning and that I was fine with it, but wanted a hair cut that made it easier to cope with.

He chuckled and said he had a bald spot that he had to work with. He said he thought I wasn't at the point I should be bare clipping my head, and that he wouldn't hesitate to let me know if I was. He said he had just the hair cut for me.

My hair is shorter than it's been in years, and it really does make my hair looks great. Even if my hair continues to deteriorate, I'm just that much closer to having a bare clipper on my dome, and I'm cool with.

Feel free to share your hair cut. I think us dudes in the early NW's need to figure out what works best and learn to cope with what feels inevitable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	snapshot(3).jpg

Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	19392   Click image for larger version

Name:	snapshot (2).jpg

Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	19393   Click image for larger version

Name:	snapshot(4).jpg

Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	19394  

is your crown thinning?? because honestly man your hair is fine at the front...much better than mine

Quote Originally Posted by elnino View Post
    is your crown thinning?? because honestly man your hair is fine at the front...much better than mine
    My crown is fine. My living room was just dimly lit and my laptop camera is shit. You can still see my hair line is thinning. The left side is worse than the right, which I believe is indicative change is happening.

Either way, this haircut makes me feel really comfortable with where I am at.

Looks good bro, wish I could get that type of hair cut but I can't because of the two huge scars I have in the back of my head. I cut my own hair, I always go with the fohawk type of hair style. I have wavy/curly hair which makes it difficult to style.

well.its simple short in the sides longer on the top,that's what they do in thinning guys

also for me works that http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_B3TNcDYyor...HelpLennon.jpg

can i have it ?no cause i'm balding!screw nature

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Looks good bro, wish I could get that type of hair cut but I can't because of the two huge scars I have in the back of my head. I cut my own hair, I always go with the fohawk type of hair style. I have wavy/curly hair which makes it difficult to style.
    did you have a ht

Quote Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    well.its simple short in the sides longer on the top,that's what they do in thinning guys

HA yeah I wouldn't mind having that hair style.

did you have a ht
    No, I got the scars when I was younger, I used to get into fist fights with my bro and cousins.

i hope you were more lucky with the game than with your hair

Frankly, by the time you get to mid 20's, girls aren't looking for a mop-head anyways. Obviously, you could cut that and have a thick, short hair cut.

But, women generally prefer short, well-kept, sharp haircuts from what I've observed. Lucky for us, those types of hair cuts are better at detracting from your thinning if the barber knows what they're doing. Just get a super tight, sharp fade that starts tapering way high up.

This has got me thinking, and I want your guys' opinions. What do you think of facial hair? I think scruff/stubble is a no-brainer if you can grow it, but about facial hair that's a little "louder". I'm thinking like thick, bushy, but well groomed Tom Selleck style mustache. I actually had one this summer, but it received mixed reviews from the girls at work. I'm talking about for bald/thinning guys. I think good facial hair can help frame the face when the scalp no longer can.

i care what i like not only women,yes i like to be 27 and have that haircut,that is what expresses me,with a short haircut i'm just an average dude