+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    Interestingly they are working on low systemic kinase inhibitor drugs, which could give AA sufferers a better option. Also a chronic itch drug that could really help mpb itch. Makes total sense for these guys to tackle mpb too, as their system is for topical and dermatological applications. I think the best option mightvbevyobget your HT docs to really bug these guys and inform them of the need for a topical low systemic anti androgen. This could be great for a lot of women with mpb too, since they can get sides from fin or things like spiro etc that are currently used on women.

Also though, you'd pharmacy is not gonna be able to make this. This company is making money off changing the molecular structure of the drugs itself. They are gonna have to take interest and make it themselves, unless someone else knows how to do what they are doing

Yes, does anyone live nearby?

yep I live nearby the one in italy, but I dont really know how to approach them..

I hope cosmo uses this for CB if its applicable. Im sure there are a lot of things involved whether a certain chemical is a good match for this kind of thing. All my hopes of seeing a real effective topical are pinned on CB coming out as an actual product maybe in another country sooner than here for MPB. Anything like this can only help it work better

Quote Originally Posted by yayay View Post
    yep I live nearby the one in italy, but I dont really know how to approach them..

Just walk in the door and inform them there are millions of people/doctors who'd buy a side effect free topical dut

We need spencer or a well respected doc to jump on this. I can't believe this isn't a bigger deal to them. It could change the hair loss industry NOW.

I don't think it could be made Now, because they are still formulating their product (don't have anything on the market yet even for the drugs they are dealing with). HOWEVER, this I think is actually very big. Because if it is doable, then someone else can do it. Spencer should definitely be all over this, I'm sure even he is scared of propecia sides, and a low systemic cut would make this issue go away for many of us. It would also give people getting a transplant security that they won't have to lose more hair or deal with sides.

I think every person on this forum should be bugging the shit out of their HT docs about this, emailing creabilis (if they get enough emails consistently they are bound to say something), and whoever lives in the EU should be banging on their door and telephoning them for advice. If they aren't willing to delve into hairloss (which would be surprising considering they are looking for deem solutions) then maybe they have ideas on how to achieve the same thing at another lab.

All the CB and replicel stuff is marginal compared to this. Those are untested as of yet and too expensive. this could be a near term solution that is better than either, and could really make for more money and less morally ambiguous business for HT docs. I'm in the US and have not gotten a response, but please anyone on here with the wherewithal to connect to the company or to people like spencer, get on it!!

Lastly, I think that whoever has a prescription for fin and is getting sides should try to get a topical formulation made and see if it works. Any compounding pharmacy can make it and hasson and wong have had success reducing sides. they have not used chitosan, which is what this study used, and which is supposed to reduce sides even more by keeping the solution on the skin. Here is the recipe:

1) Finasteride 0.25%

2) Ethyl Alcohol 96° 55.00%

3) Propylene Glycol 5.00%

4) Hydroxypropyl Chitosan 1.00%

5) Purified water 38.75%

Someone get a pharmacy on this and tell us how it goes!

Someone got no answer from the company ?

Can we do something about it?

Quote Originally Posted by rambo007 View Post
    Can we do something about it?
    Well you're a secret agent and a special forces Vietnam vet so maybe you can...