+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Bim will be out next year if the results are good, not 2020. I don't know where you got that false information.
    Don't know where I got the false information from? It's from David Pyott's own mouth. As you said about yourself a few posts ago, you "haven't been following bim much", so I will let you know who that is. He's the CEO of Allergan. Watch the following video starting at 3:22: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100702571.

Now make a post justifying your bold statements given your ignorance and the fact that they are completely contradicted by the CEO of the company of which you are speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    Don't know where I got the false information from? It's from David Pyott's own mouth. As you said about yourself a few posts ago, you "haven't been following bim much", so I will let you know who that is. He's the CEO of Allergan. Watch the following video starting at 3:22: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100702571.

Now make a post justifying your bold statements given your ignorance and the fact that they are completely contradicted by the CEO of the company of which you are speaking.
    Yes, but I know a lot about clinical trials and I can assure you that if they had a successful phase 2, it will not take more than 2 years to reach the market.

Yes, but I know a lot about clinical trials and I can assure you that if they had a successful phase 2, it will not take more than 2 years to reach the market.
    How? If they just finished phase IIb and will start phase III next year, how can they be on the market in less than two years? This isn't like Replicel/Shiseido in Japan where phase III is waived for autologous stem cell treatments. Logistically, Allergan has to recruit a large group of people, run the trial, analyze the data, apply to the (US) FDA for approval. The CEO himself said 2020. If that is what the company is saying, I don't see how they could bring the product to market sooner.

I feel like there is so much in the way of glib statements and baseless speculation on these forums. If you have some insight into the clinical trial process, please share it.

6 years for phase 3? hahahhaha genius at work. phase 3 lasts for 6 - 12 months.
    Spencer Kobren said it himself. It is likely that we will see the release of BIM in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Ha, this place is great. So you guys know more about the business plans of allergan than the CEO of the company. Well, you and everyone else on here is free to believe whatever they want. I am going to continue to believe the CEO as he actually has direct knowledge of what's going on, as opposed to you guys, who have only a desperate desire that things go at the timeline that you want them to.

Did you watch the video I posted, genius? That is the person who is in control of the company. You think Spenser knows more than he does about what the company is going to do and when? I respect Spenser but haven't you heard him get excited about products and give timelines that just end up never being heard about again? I worry about some of the people on here that just make up their own reality on the basis of no or very little evidence, even in the face of solid evidence that directly contradicts what they're saying.

I have other information from the company detailing their plans and what and how they think it could work that hasn't been posted on forums publicly before, but I'm not going to post it in this forum. There are good people in this community, but there are too many deluded, unjustifiably confident people on here. You don't want facts and citations, you just want to believe whatever works best for you and then to sound off about it. So I'll leave you guys to that extremely interesting and valuable task. I just wish there was a forum for people based in reality that were able to at least tolerate or even appreciate being exposed to important facts and evidence about what's occurring in the real world.

Would it be even worth bringing out a `Minoxidil 2.0` in 6 years time?
    Unless its very very good.

ah sorry beetee I forgot you are the man...my bad
    well I guess we will hear the answer soon. Itīs Spencer by the way. So you think, that 2 guys JFSI and "Spenser", who actually care about bald men, lie and a CEO...I repeat a CEO.... tells you the truth. I bet you didnīt even hear what they said on the show. You are here on a forum bragging about whatever, when you could easily just tune in to the show, get a small update and start from there. Talking about reality check.

6 years for a phase 3 trial is tooooo long. I suppose if phase 2b was succesful, 2016 is the most logical release year. May be there is a reason the company would not told the truth about the release date.

You guys are right, I'm wrong. It's a total cure, regrows every single hair on your head, and it will be out next week. Also, the guys conducting the research called Joe in Staten Island and filled him in on all the details. No need for me here, I'm out.