****ing rogaine sides! - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default ****ing rogaine sides!

Ok this rogaine shit is pissing me off! Sure this piece of shit is working all right, but now thx to this shit medicine i have damn hairy ears and a hairy back! WTF!?! Anyone else with these side effects? And any ideas on how to avoid them?

lol wat?

The stuff goes on your head you know. Its not going to move to your ears or your back. The dilation capabilities of Minox are not going to extend further then maybe an inch or so from the application site.

Dude, you're not supposed to bathe in it.

guys i'm serious. After starting using it , i have gotten a bit more hairy. It's just damn annoying. I didn't have these hairs in my ear or on my back prior to using this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramazan View Post
    guys i'm serious. After starting using it , i have gotten a bit more hairy. It's just damn annoying. I didn't have these hairs in my ear or on my back prior to using this shit.
    PS: hmm could using too much of it cause this? (six pushes seems to be the normal dose, but i tend to use like 7-8 pushes of teh spray)

Anyone else with these side effects?
    Watch your language. That nonsense is not needed or appreciated.

I do not believe your use of Rogaine is causing this. These are normal things for males as they get older. So you would likely develop those traits even if you had never used Rogaine. It is far more likely a coincidence and nothing more.

I experienced the same thing, hair ear lobes and hairy ears, and growth next to the eye. I think for me was because I used too much of it, the first 2 months I was using it for the frontal scalp and vertex, and put few drops over my beard everyday.

Now I only use it once a day , front and vertex only. think the hairy ears may have decreased.

Ok this rogaine shit is pissing me off! Sure this piece of shit is working all right, but now thx to this shit medicine i have damn hairy ears and a hairy back! WTF!?! Anyone else with these side effects? And any ideas on how to avoid them?
    Is your loss aggressive and in the crown area? I know this sounds crazy but years ago a friend told me to watch my ears/nose for signs of hair growth because she had seen both her older brother and BF/Husband start growing hair there shorting before their mpb really kicked in. She said if I ever saw that, then a bald spot would not be too far behind. Shortly after I turned 36 I started sprouting hair in my ears and even my nose and about 6 months later I was developing the outline around my vertex. She had also insisted that I had the extremely gradual mpb just like her brother.He had about 20 years of extremely gradual recession (but no where else) before his vertex ever started. She said I wound be the same way and it would take many years to be noticeable, but at the same time my mpb would basically be unstoppable till I became pretty bald. So far that has been surprising accurate of what has happened to date. I doubt there is no real scientific explanation for this but it is weird how accurate what she said nearly 20 years ago has come true.

Also when I was about 26 a childhood friend commented that I had an overdeveloped beard and depite having as thick if not thicker hair than she did (she examined me) that I would probably start developing a vertex spot in about 10years. Said it would start on the right side in the back then spread to the left. To this day I can't understand how anyone could predict any of this just on nose hair or having an overdeveloped beard but so far their predictions have been very actuate. I just wish I knew how they knew what i didn't, esp both being women.

Quote Originally Posted by ppxrare View Post
    I experienced the same thing, hair ear lobes and hairy ears, and growth next to the eye. I think for me was because I used too much of it, the first 2 months I was using it for the frontal scalp and vertex, and put few drops over my beard everyday.

Now I only use it once a day , front and vertex only. think the hairy ears may have decreased.
    yeah, I also notice hairy ear lobes, lol my ex was always telling me to shave it off but really didn't pay much attention to it until now. I also notice I'm getting chest hairs, oh yeah

Man this really sucks! I have pretty thick hair on my body, and it has only gotten thicker :-(

http://www.baldingblog.com/2006/08/2...king-me-hairy/