Lorenzo from Hasson and Wong. - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Doctor Representative Lorenzo Hasson and Wong's Avatar

Default Lorenzo from Hasson and Wong.

I have been a long time reader of the Bald truth as well as listening to the live programs. I just wanted to announce that I am now a patient advisor and representative for Hasson and Wong clinic. I have been helping with translation of Italian patient since 2003 and have witnessed over 500 surgeries. I will continue to help the Italian patients and now the patients from the UK. I feel that I have a great knowledge to help posters with any hair transplant questions or doubt they have. In the past of have been passionate and sometimes making myself sound conflicting but I have now learned to deal with any situation with professionalism and not be misunderstood. If posters do not know me I have had two hair transplant (Dr. Hasson) you can see my photo on my personal webpage http://www.contecapelli.com/about.php?lang=en (hopefully it is ok that I post this). I have helped many people that have questions about hair transplant over the last 14 years. I have a huge knowledge of the industry and want to continue to help. I will be here to answer questions give advice no matter which doctor or clinic you are considering. I will also regularly post before and after photos from Hasson and Wong from both FUT and FUE.
    A little history about myself. I had a hair transplant in 2001 which was 2000 grafts and a second transplant was in 2010 with 3700 grafts. I was a realtor for 11 year and during this time when I was able, I would translate for Hasson and Wong. 2012 I was diagnosed with cancer (left real estate) and have a bone marrow transplant. Two years later I relapsed again and had my second bone marrow transplant. Unfortunately just recently I relapsed again but in a middle of a trial that seems to be going well. I will admit through the chemo and radiation my hair is not what is was before I was sick. I have a passion for hair transplants, I have met many great people, and seem amazing transformation. I want to do something I enjoy and in my views this is a perfect fit for me. I look forward to postering on this forum and being available to help.

Hope u get better
    Regards!!

Doctor Representative Lorenzo Hasson and Wong's Avatar

THECOMEBACKKID12345 thank you very much. When I am all done I will be the new comeback kid,