I'm going to test a LLLT helmet. Tracking my results here - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Yeah results be showin bro keep going

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. These pictures were taken on Oct 8th. I just moved to a new place, so the lighting is going to be a little different for the pictures now. I'm not sure if I gained anything this past month, but as long as I'm not losing anything I'm happy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0249.jpg

Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	54222   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0245.jpg

Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	54223  

Quote Originally Posted by FAA952 View Post
    Hi guys, 5 months in and I'm feeling pretty good about my results. My hair looks and feels thicker (especially in the front) and I think it's starting to show in the pics as well. Month 6 is supposed to be the big one.
    It does look better on the vertex, I agree. The front even looks a little better as well.

I really think you should CONTINUE with Propecia and Minoxidil. Because you would probably go to Norwood Zero.

Cool

I have always heard that laser therapy doesnt really seem to do much. It seems to work mainly with those who are early in their hair loss stage and are not already throwing everything else (like the BIG 3) at it. If you are already doing all the other stuff it won't have much additional effect. It does appear to be a good way of covering all the bases however so I would do it. I do use one myself and am still waiting for it to make me have hair like Ronald Reagan but so far no luck....

Quote Originally Posted by THECOMEBACKKID12345 View Post
    Keep us posted thanks. Have u tried a derma roller. Are u considering a ht and can u pls walk as through ur daily hair routine. Will be really appreciated. I'm 15 and dealing with hair loss so ur story should help. Regards!!!!!
    Sorry, I missed this post. I have not tried a derma roller. I might try it out at some point though. I'm not currently considering a HT. Right now, I use my laser helmet for 25 minutes every other day, use minoxidil foam every other day, and use vitamin D tablets.

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    It does look better on the vertex, I agree. The front even looks a little better as well.

I really think you should CONTINUE with Propecia and Minoxidil. Because you would probably go to Norwood Zero.
    Thanks, getting to a Norwood Zero would be great. There's just a gap in the center that I need better coverage for, and I should be in pretty good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle3000 View Post
    I am looking for a laser to buy, and I can't sort out which would be better--and I find price range from 500 to 3000 dollars. so if you would provide a name, if you think yours is good, I would be grateful. Or if anyone else has one to recommend. Thanks
    I would recommend the lasercap as I think it probably has more actual laser diodes than just about any other similar device and can deliver more laser energy to your scalp than just about anything out there. The lasercomb is actually kind of a joke compared to something like this....I have a lasercap and it is actually very well made but of course is expensive.....

I swear by the old fashioned, more effective vibrating brush. The trick is to use both sides of the brush, one side has massage balls, it hurts a bit at first, but after your head gets used to it (2 weeks or so), there is no pain.

Another month down, and I'm feeling pretty good about my results. There's just a small thin area on the crown that's being stubborn, but the rest looks thicker, healthier, and even shinny. I'm thinking about adding dermarolling to my regiment to thick up that last part. If I can do that, I think I can stop using a concealer when I go out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0645.jpg

Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	54721   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0667.jpg

Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	54722  

Quote Originally Posted by FAA952 View Post
    Another month down, and I'm feeling pretty good about my results. There's just a small thin area on the crown that's being stubborn, but the rest looks thicker, healthier, and even shinny. I'm thinking about adding dermarolling to my regiment to thick up that last part. If I can do that, I think I can stop using a concealer when I go out.
    Any update? Did LLLT work for you?