+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Saw View Post
    How is progress coming along mate?

Nothing to report, expect to hear an update from solicitor next week. Anything at your end?

I got a response today asking for more details from the group you recommended.

FO still not made a decision yet. Shawbrook still stalling.

Default Hair transplant (or lack of)

I got a response today asking for more details from the group you recommended.

FO still not made a decision yet. Shawbrook still stalling.

While, as you know, I cannot provide any guidance, I would provide the info they ask, it will feel like going over old news, it will possibly feel like one step forward and two back and it will def not be a quick solution.

Suffice to say, it is at least with experts in law who have significant clout/expertise and does not involve you in further financial burden.

My thoughts, I have nothing to loose, I am going with the solicitors, something good will hopefully transpire, I am fully expecting this to run into next year (hope I am wrong))!!

How much do you think it will cost if they win the case for clients? It's no win no fee but if they win then?

I'll reply with my details. I was hoping the FO responded with a decision to avoid the cost of legal action.

Default Hair transplant (or lack of)

How much do you think it will cost if they win the case for clients? It's no win no fee but if they win then?

I'll reply with my details. I was hoping the FO responded with a decision to avoid the cost of legal action.
    Cost is simple, you only pay if the solicitors win the case. You then pay 10% of what you are due to receive (you can check this with them), for example, £3000 would result in the client (you) receiving £2700 and the solicitors keep £300 of your claim adjudication. At that point you would probably be saying, it was worth it as the pay-out will be the max any solicitor could have probably acheived and your costs (your own solicitor) would probably have been considerably more.

However, as I have said, there is no guarantees, however there are more potential solutions today than there were almost a year ago (insurance potential / advocate on board which costs a lot of money and generally does not happen unless the advocate is fairly certain of the cases strength).

Again I am saying all this with know real knowledge or superior insight into our situation, it is merely my thoughts and view (I could be way wrong in my thought process and everything I have said, hopefully not).

Finally, I think the FO is a dead end, again I could be totally wrong, but I have the feeling they do not hold any real clout when it comes to situations or opinions in law and will back away if they can. Again, I am not saying this with any real professional knowledge, it is who you are dealing with and their specific qualifications that might be the issue IMO.

I hope all this helps in any way, please go with your own instinct/knowledge or gut as you will be the best judge for your own circumstance, remember no two people/situations are exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
    While, as you know, I cannot provide any guidance, I would provide the info they ask, it will feel like going over old news, it will possibly feel like one step forward and two back and it will def not be a quick solution.

Suffice to say, it is at least with experts in law who have significant clout/expertise and does not involve you in further financial burden.

My thoughts, I have nothing to loose, I am going with the solicitors, something good will hopefully transpire, I am fully expecting this to run into next year (hope I am wrong))!!
    Hi

I contacted the solicioters who you recommended. They have sent a claim in against Shawbrook.

Since I asked Shawbrook around 4 weeks ago who the Dr would be examining the case, I have heard nothing.

If people don't win this case against Shawbrook then there is something wrong. They are all over the place.

Any updates?

Default Ksl

Any progress with the solicitors?

Nothing yet.

Shawbrook want me to go for a review but they won't tell me who the Drs will be. Hsve you received this invite too? I have been advised thst I do not need to attend if they aren't willing to inform me prior.

The FO are getting more involved and are taking my details specific to my case.

How about you,?

Did you ever have things sorted via FO?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
    Did you ever have things sorted via FO?
    Hi Jaz

It's still on-going. I attended Shawbrooks Dr (he came across fair) but Shawbrook have made an offer on the back of the report. They want to pay me back around 2k but i would still need to pay up the rest. This is based on the number of successful folicles implanted. They are doing this with everyone and hoping they accept the offer. I rejected

FO are therefore still investigating. Jones and Whyte haven't responded for a few weeks but i believe cases have started and they are going with those from the beginning.

How are you getting on?