Horror at lebeau clinic pensacola florida - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Horror at lebeau clinic pensacola florida

Hello I wanted to share my story to try and save anyone who is thinking of a hair transplant the terrible situation I went thru.
    I decided to have a Artas transplant by dr lebeau in Pensacola Florida which was my 1st and biggest mistake then after 10 month of lies and in my opinion being cheated by dr lebeau I had the repair done by Dr. J Harris in Denver Co. who is so skilled at his kraft was able to take the "abortion" dr lebeau left me with and give me the hair transplant that I had hope for in the first place. that is my story read on if you want the details but stay away from the lebeau clinic for any type of hair transplant procedure.

Unlike the other surgeons I had contacted looking to get my hair "fixed" first thing I noticed was that they all charged per graft which is a very good thing. dr lebeau unfortunately charges are for either a small ,medium or large transplant so you have no idea of how many you will get so what you are paying for could be like myself $10,500. for what was confirmed by 2 other surgeons to be less than 500 grafts.
    he sells it under the guise of I will put in as many as needed to give you what you desire. Well what I desired and needed and what I got were over a 1000 grafts apart and he is using his "medium" now to stop me from getting the 50% refund I was requesting seeing he only put in 500 and told me verbaly(which is how he got me ) it would be between 1200 -1500 to give me the desired results.

I could go on with details but just let me warn everyone to stay away from dr lebeau and if you want someone with the experience and skill to give you the transplant you desire at the least have a consultation with Dr. Harris in Denver at the Hair Science Center.
    anyone with any questions regarding this post please feel free to post here and I will answer anything to the best of my ability. please see the picture- this is what dr lebeau left me with at the 10 month time frame . notice the heavier ring of hair at the front of my head that was the extent of his transplant everything behind it you see is my own hair I will attach a second pic when my new transplant fully grows in to show you what a skilled surgeon like Dr. Harris can do. another thing I wanted to add was recovery time from each Dr . lebeaus procedure took over 3 wweks for all the scabbing to be gone and I had a res ring in the transplant area for 4months with the work performed by Dr. Harris scabbing was gone in less than a week and any red ness dissipated from the area in about 10 days I was amazed with this after having gone thru so much time with the first surgeries residual issues lastin nearly 4 months

Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_0406.jpg

Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	50460
    Last edited by Zom4; 01-22-2017 at 06:52 AM. Reason: add info

sorry for the double post I just wanted to put up a better picture

As one that's had two successful FUT by different doctors and then went to Dr. Harris to finish filling in crown (I was interested in No-shave FUE this time and he's the only one I could find that offers this AND has a stellar reputation), I can attest to the fact that Dr Harris,, his office and staff are all professional, well-trained, affable and knowledgeable. My experience there was perfect , and much like your experience, recipient site looked great in less that a week (donor site, by virtue of being NO-shave was "invisible"). Minimal discomfort, a huge improvement over my FUT experiences in terms of post op discomfort.

I absoluty agree with you. The post op difference between what dr lebeau did and what Dr. Harris did was miles apart. with the lebeau post op I had huge amount of scabbing and the red around the implant area lasted 4 months un -like Dr. Harris' post op in which there was very minimal scabbing and any redness was gone within 10 days.After 2 weeks there was very little sign that anything had been done ,I was amazed after going thru the lebeau post op residuals for months.

As I have said I wish I had found the information about Dr Harris before I went to the butcher of Pensacola .congratulations on your research, surgery and finding Dr. Harris!

for anyone reading this I cannot stress enough DO YOUR HOMEWORK. I was given a false sense of security by the fact that dr lebeau' did indeed have the Artas machine and had the training on how to use it unfortunately that was not the case. I even contacted the makeds of the Artas machines but they basically said it was unfortunate but if you have the money and take the minimum training offered you can call yourself a hair transplant surgeon.

It was like 2 people bought high power NASCAR race cars one a wanna -be NASCAR driver that thought he know how to race from watching it on TV and the other was Richard Petty.

here is a better picture of my surgery at the 10 month time frame before the repair by Dr Harris the red outline shows the area that dr lebeau put in basically just extending the thinning area of my hairClick image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg

Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	50469