+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

i get it cut once every three months thats £40 a year! very budget like! outside of course the odd dyes, my effeminate self lol...one good thing us men have over women in the hair department-very cost effective!!(without the MPB treatments of course)

Quote Originally Posted by elnino View Post
    i get it cut once every three months thats £40 a year! very budget like! outside of course the odd dyes, my effeminate self lol...one good thing us men have over women in the hair department-very cost effective!!(without the MPB treatments of course)
    Depends - you can normally tell a bad cut from a good cut.

A good hair cut looks good when it has no product in. And is evenly cut.

A bad haircut - people overcompensate with product.

Saying that, if you have no MPB, you can get your hair cut anywhere.

but to answer the topic of the thread....yeah this highlander dude is nuts.not in a funny way. in fairness i read a lot of his stuff and its just hate reflected on to us really. hes taking the MPB too personal and to be honest its quite scary to read how "troubled" some of his posts are.

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Jesus Christ that's expensive, I cut my own hair and I think I do a really good job lol
    How do you cut the back of your hair?1

but to answer the topic of the thread....yeah this highlander dude is nuts.not in a funny way. in fairness i read a lot of his stuff and its just hate reflected on to us really. hes taking the MPB too personal and to be honest its quite scary to read how "troubled" some of his posts are.
    People may disagree with me, but part of the reason why mentally he has worsen is due to hairloss.

When people are generally unhappy, they tend to show it through aggressive behaviour.

He's a tortured soul, but he was probably always dealing with BDD. His hair loss might have tipped him over the edge, but blowmeup is correct when he states that Highlander is a bad person deep down.This is not just a bad case of BDD. No matter how sad, depressed or obsessed someone gets, unless you are really mentally ill and downright evil, you do not behave in that way and post the dark, distorted crap that this person does. He is DEEPLY disturbed!

I feel very sorry for him, but I have to admit that I too wish he would stop posting here. His presence is very disturbing and disruptive to an otherwise great forum.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    How do you cut the back of your hair?1
    I cut my hair into a gentlemen fohawk king of style, three on the sides, eight on top and six on the back. I was able to master the hair style I wanted after a couple of screw ups. lol

oh and this is for you highlander lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAmazingAtheist

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    He's a tortured soul, but he was probably always dealing with BDD. His hair loss might have tipped him over the edge, but blowmeup is correct when he states that Highlander is a bad person deep down.This is not just a bad case of BDD. No matter how sad, depressed or obsessed someone gets, unless you are really mentally ill and downright evil, you do not behave in that way and post the dark, distorted crap that this person does. He is DEEPLY disturbed!

I feel very sorry for him, but I have to admit that I too wish he would stop posting here. His presence is very disturbing and disruptive to an otherwise great forum.
    Has anyone ever thought for a second, that some of the things he says are to get a reaction?

Hairloss in my opinion has tipped him over the edge. I wish now that my jaw is fixed that I was still a NW0.

I think you guys take Highlander way too seriously. I think he's hilarious and just getting a rise out of you by is way over-the-top posting style. He's actually a pretty intelligent and educated kid.

Quote Originally Posted by lalala View Post
    I think you guys take Highlander way too seriously.
    Unfortunately some members can take Highlander's posts - and posts of his alter egos to literally. Even so far as to applaud them. Much of those deeply negative posts are very counter productive. Dwelling on negative thoughts, especially when they do not reflect reality, are not helping anyone.