Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kabuto
    • Jun 2017

My baldness theory (proof)

Okay I don't know why people don't reply but the reason behind baldness is obvious and can be prevented. It's true that the sensitivity of DHT but it's not the entire story, have you even wondered why there is hairr thick on sides but none on 1 mm upwards ? The reason is there is no muscles on top of your head, if you search head anatomy you will see the part without muscles (top of the head) matches perfectly with the pattern on NW7 (slick bald). Since the skin here can't really move daily it gets calcified and calcification causes inflammation, body send DHT as an anti-inflammatory substance to the scalp but it accidentally attacks the hair follicles aswell. (In the people who don't go bald DHT does not attack the follicles, it just attacks the inflammation, here is the genetic part) Since the skin is calcified it gets dry and thin, so our sebacous glands produce more oil to lubricate the scalp, that's why bald heads are shiny. Also skin is tighter due dryness and lack of blood and movement. Doctors was able to recover a fully bald head using calcification prevention drug. If you don't still believe me there is a Japanese barber who was lots of bald people on his family, was able to keep all his hair and he is 60+. The reason why the topical vasodilator drug works is it increases blood flow and it decreases inflamation so it works, but it does cure the symptom not the root. Also the DHT blocker oral drug works by reducing DHT production then DHT can't attack the follicles. I will share all the links I know here to help eople, I just wanr one thing please share this everywhere so people can access this information too. I will share couple of videos and pictures.
    Scalp anatomy (the region without red color is muscleless and it's the only area hair falls out: http://www.oustormcrowd.com/the-func...-anatomy-face/
    Follows the same pattern with NW7: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/161/4...371add.jpg?v=0
    The Japanese men who kept all of his hair and all of his male family members are NW7:
    【薄毛・抜け毛】予防・改善に役立つ頭皮マッサージ法です。育毛の髪(神)様と呼ばれる、理容師の板羽忠徳先生が開発した究極のメソッドをご紹介。【板羽式頭皮マッサージとは】解説記事は↓http://www.karadane.jp/articles/entry/news/006410/【専門家が監修する健康情報サイト カ...

今まで、間違ったシャンプーの仕方をしてないですか?3万人の髪を救ったシャンプー方法!さらに育毛・発毛を成功できる情報があります。詳しくは、以下をご参照ください。===================何をやっても効果が出ないあなたへ95%の実績を出した方法をご紹介!!===================▼こちらの...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You can see more of his videos on recommendations by YouTube.
    Also if you are the who thinks that once hair falls out it never grows back, there is a man who was bald for 20+ years but after a severe accident he grew all of his juvenile hairline back Last but not least this is not a medl advice, consult a doctor before attemting all of these. I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY, DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!
  • rbrown
    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by kabuto
    Okay I don't know why people don't reply but the reason behind baldness is obvious and can be prevented. It's true that the sensitivity of DHT but it's not the entire story, have you even wondered why there is hairr thick on sides but none on 1 mm upwards ? The reason is there is no muscles on top of your head, if you search head anatomy you will see the part without muscles (top of the head) matches perfectly with the pattern on NW7 (slick bald). Since the skin here can't really move daily it gets calcified and calcification causes inflammation, body send DHT as an anti-inflammatory substance to the scalp but it accidentally attacks the hair follicles aswell. (In the people who don't go bald DHT does not attack the follicles, it just attacks the inflammation, here is the genetic part) Since the skin is calcified it gets dry and thin, so our sebacous glands produce more oil to lubricate the scalp, that's why bald heads are shiny. Also skin is tighter due dryness and lack of blood and movement. Doctors was able to recover a fully bald head using calcification prevention drug. If you don't still believe me there is a Japanese barber who was lots of bald people on his family, was able to keep all his hair and he is 60+. The reason why the topical vasodilator drug works is it increases blood flow and it decreases inflamation so it works, but it does cure the symptom not the root. Also the DHT blocker oral drug works by reducing DHT production then DHT can't attack the follicles. I will share all the links I know here to help eople, I just wanr one thing please share this everywhere so people can access this information too. I will share couple of videos and pictures.
    Scalp anatomy (the region without red color is muscleless and it's the only area hair falls out: http://www.oustormcrowd.com/the-func...-anatomy-face/
    Follows the same pattern with NW7: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/161/4...371add.jpg?v=0
    The Japanese men who kept all of his hair and all of his male family members are NW7:
    【薄毛・抜け毛】予防・改善に役立つ頭皮マッサージ法です。育毛の髪(神)様と呼ばれる、理容師の板羽忠徳先生が開発した究極のメソッドをご紹介。【板羽式頭皮マッサージとは】解説記事は↓http://www.karadane.jp/articles/entry/news/006410/【専門家が監修する健康情報サイト カ...

今まで、間違ったシャンプーの仕方をしてないですか?3万人の髪を救ったシャンプー方法!さらに育毛・発毛を成功できる情報があります。詳しくは、以下をご参照ください。===================何をやっても効果が出ないあなたへ95%の実績を出した方法をご紹介!!===================▼こちらの...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You can see more of his videos on recommendations by YouTube.
    Also if you are the who thinks that once hair falls out it never grows back, there is a man who was bald for 20+ years but after a severe accident he grew all of his juvenile hairline back Last but not least this is not a medl advice, consult a doctor before attemting all of these. I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY, DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!
    Interesting theory but it still leaves DHT as the main culprit of baldness.It raises questions about half of the human population in this planet. Females. Women have the same scalp anatomy and yet are almost immune to baldness(yes i know some women suffer from baldness but not even close to the percentage of men that do).And we know that the level of DHT in females is very very low compared to males.So according to your theory:body sends DHT as an anti-inflammatory substance to the scalp but it accidentally attacks the hair follicles aswell. (In the people who don't go bald DHT does not attack the follicles, it just attacks the inflammation). So in women's case less DHT means less baldness.

Comment

• kabuto
      • Jun 2017

Originally posted by rbrown
      Interesting theory but it still leaves DHT as the main culprit of baldness.It raises questions about half of the human population in this planet. Females. Women have the same scalp anatomy and yet are almost immune to baldness(yes i know some women suffer from baldness but not even close to the percentage of men that do).And we know that the level of DHT in females is very very low compared to males.So according to your theory:body sends DHT as an anti-inflammatory substance to the scalp but it accidentally attacks the hair follicles aswell. (In the people who don't go bald DHT does not attack the follicles, it just attacks the inflammation). So in women's case less DHT means less baldness.
      http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
      Well, the ''cure'' for it is to massage the scalp daily with the techniques in the videos I posted here, it will make the scalp more soft and have more movement to it, cauing it to become better and able to break to calcification and that way we don't have inflammation. So DHT can not affect the follicles. Even though your follicles don't get attacked by DHT (males without MPB) you will still get calcification and so lack of blood flow, that's why people get thinner hair as they grew up.You can call it a mutation or a gene mistake. As an other point as you might notice or not, babies and little kids always have the best hair, it never looks bad, looks shiny and healthy. Also on the babies/kids their scalp is extremely soft, as we grew up it gets more solid then we get quality loss of hair. Also doctors was able to grew hair on a hairless head thanks to a calcification drug. I don't think it's coincidence. The downside is you should massage at least 5-10 min a day for the rest of your life.

Comment

• kabuto
        • Jun 2017

http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
        The reply for the female part is basically, when calcification happens so does the inflammation. Body can't send DHT (since it's not much produced as it does on male body) so it can't attack the follicles. The proof is there is some transgendered people who turned into female into male and got testosterone shots, they began to bald, reversed thing is when a trans person turns into female to male they grew all their hair back. I stand behind my theory. The real question is why we don't have muscle in top of our heads.

Comment

• rbrown
          • Feb 2013

What is the name of the calcification drug? The videos are in Japanese and i don't speak it or understand it.

Comment

• Jazz1
            • Aug 2012

Fibrosis and calcification.....

What causes hair loss? This flowchart traces the causes of pattern hair loss to its roots and uncovers why Propecia and Rogaine never regrow much hair.

Comment

• kabuto
              • Jun 2017

What is the name of the calcification drug? The videos are in Japanese and i don't speak it or understand it.
              The videos are pretty much graphic. Also the drug name is Xeijanz or something like that, I recommend to consult a doctor before doing any medical action though.

Comment

• Jazz1
                • Aug 2012

Alternatively you can consume a mixture daily:

ACV
                Garlic
                Ginger
                Lemon
                Tumeric

Also apply daily on the scalp:

Garlic
                Ginger
                ACV
                Lemon
                Carrier oil like olive oil.

This will help break down calcification internally/externally.

Comment

• rbrown
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by kabuto
                  The videos are pretty much graphic. Also the drug name is Xeijanz or something like that, I recommend to consult a doctor before doing any medical action though.
                  Xeljanz has been discussed here before and people say that it has bad side effects, doesn't work for MPB and it is too expensive.

As a semibald guy, I scramble online every now and then looking for that light at the end of the tunnel. So I stumbled on this right now - sorry if it's been already posted. Yale scientists successfully use arthritis drug to regrow completely bald man's hair Yale scientists have successfully used an arthritis medication

Comment

Working...