+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Started in 2006 but never heard something good from this? I have doubt on it.

always brushed off replicel but since sheseido came into the picture there is a lot of evidence that this is the big one. They put up all this money from just the pilot study which showed some with 19% improvement at 6 months. They are jumping right into phase two and conducting a separate phase two in japan just to get it out sooner. To me this says they have a potential cure or damn close to it. They are virtually in no danger of running out of funding and for once they have given us actual details of their strategy.
    I dont know man. Aderans results after a big phase II using differents formulation and tweaking their culturing method were really disappointing.

Also the pilot trial response rate was only 60%. Same as Aderans

My only hope regarding replicel is that culturing Dermal sheat cup cells may be easier than culturing DP cells.

Started in 2006 but never heard something good from this? I have doubt on it.
    It has been mentioned several times here and there.

They seem to be following the advances on the field very closely and trialing the latest dp culturing methods.

Exactly what we need

Nice post and cool to see it all laid out. I have hope for a few of these myself.

I still am of the opinion the actual 'cure' will resolve itself in time and will end up being hair cloning through stem cells. It won't be cheap or widely available when it comes out, but it will be a permanent and probably near perfect solution.

This is one of those things you won't specifically read about because much like a lot of stem cell research it is going ahead and adding little pieces to the puzzle every days much research done in universities and labs won't come to light until a breakthrough occurs and it may happen in a lab not even trying to regrow a hair. A key will be discovered, doors unlocked, and the many things that seem impossible today will suddenly be reality. True story.

I say we make clones of ourselves, lobotomize them, grow them until sufficient age and then rip the entire area straight off of this creature and transplant all the hair we want to our backs and asses. Oh wait, I mean heads.

Game on.

isnt this trial entry very misleading?
    it states they are still recruiting patients. nowhere it states they already started.
    to me this looks like everything is halted. i am wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    I dont know man. Aderans results after a big phase II using differents formulation and tweaking their culturing method were really disappointing.

Also the pilot trial response rate was only 60%. Same as Aderans

My only hope regarding replicel is that culturing Dermal sheat cup cells may be easier than culturing DP cells.
    That was only a 6 month trial was it not?

Replicel is really up in the air, and we wont know of any kind of results until a year into the trial so this time next year.

We can't call it a failure but I wouldn't get my hopes up either, the theory sounds good but we have to wait until practical evidence and a full-out trial(phase II, not just the 6 month safety phase) is complete.

Can't wait for the Bim result. Anyone know which week of January will it be released?

Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    Thanx dude

Why everyone forgot about dr.Lauster? Any news?

The bimatoprost news sounds like the best thing I have heard in a long time, this is such a good feeling to think that there is a drug, which, fingers crossed that the rumors are true, will be available in the near future! Wow, to get Spencer and Joe to speak so positively about it really means a lot to me.