AAPE Trials - I'll be experimenting with it - Page 9 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

The doctor does a bunch of things, but has been doing PRP for a few years now (originally he did it for pain - i.e. joints, etc, but started doing it for hair a while back). So, he understands a lot about hair, etc and has attended numerous conferences. Convincing him to do the AAPE was easy as he's open to alternative forms of medicine

Quote Originally Posted by nofintowin View Post
    The doctor does a bunch of things, but has been doing PRP for a few years now (originally he did it for pain - i.e. joints, etc, but started doing it for hair a while back). So, he understands a lot about hair, etc and has attended numerous conferences. Convincing him to do the AAPE was easy as he's open to alternative forms of medicine
    Looking forward to your update and regrowth.
    My concern is whether AAPE is safe.
    I would fly to US every five weeks to do AAPE if it's safe and effective.

Ok so perhaps Ill try to search for doctors that specifically do PRP or regenerative type medicine and start asking if this is possible. Thanks!

I prefer to be wrong about AAPE but where are the results? Drug companies and researchers do not count, real world results count.

Intradermal injections and the technique are fairly simple. Can you get a nurse or other health professional to show you? Look up on the internet? Of course I know the technique so easy for me say. I am also going to do my own injections because insulin needles depending on the location are painless. The frontal scalp area and crown, if I recall, are not painful to inject.

robo, do you just plan to add the aape formula into the insulin syringe and inject in multiple locations around your scalp? How do you know how much to give each injection site?

Intradermal injections and the technique are fairly simple. Can you get a nurse or other health professional to show you? Look up on the internet? Of course I know the technique so easy for me say. I am also going to do my own injections because insulin needles depending on the location are painless. The frontal scalp area and crown, if I recall, are not painful to inject.
    Maybe you can also give Poloxamers a shot. This is basically what Follicept is trying/tried to do with IGF-1. Poloxamer is a common biopolymer in intradermal drug-delivery. There is a possibility that this would work better than injections. This is a decent review to start reading about it: http://www.ualberta.ca/~csps/JPPS9_3...49Formated.pdf

Smart man ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by nofintowin View Post
    nofintown, keep in mind that AAPE is the growth factors found in adipose derived stem cells. In the human body the adipose derived stem cells are supplying these growth factors to the follicles often not just once a month or once every few months. This means that you should perhaps do these injections somewhat frequently because you want to follow the example nature has laid out. Again, nature is supplying the follicles with these growth factors somewhat frequently, not just once a month or so.

How often are you injecting the AAPE?

Ill look into that link tonight....

I may have found a place here in Texas that will do the needling and apply the AAPE, but they are asking for some info about AAPE.

Does anyone here have any good links (in English) that might help convince this clinic to give this a try? Studies, trials or usage instructions would be really helpful.