+ Reply to Thread

Smile Dr Christian Bissanga or Dr Edward Bal?

Hi all, please excuse me I am new to the site so please point me in the right direction if need be.

I have been researching hair transplant surgery for over 3 years now and think I have narrowed my choice of surgeons to 2. Dr Christian Bissanga and Dr Edward Ball. Does anybody have experience with either or both? Both surgeons seem to have a great reputation and many satisfied patients.

I’m currently a norwood 4 heading to 5 (I will upload some pictures when I get to grips with the site).

Thanks for your advice and input and apologies if this question is in the wrong place!

Doctor Representative Raphael84hair's Avatar

Hi @Danny1671

How are you?

Its great to see that you have been doing your research for the last 3 years. Its invaluable to have solid understanding of the procedure and invest some time in researching several Drs.

Im not sure if you are aware of Dr Bisangas new clinic in Athens? Dr Bisanga and Dr Cole have united to create an unparalleled experience and service offering the very best in luxury FUE hair transplants at incredibly competitive prices for the price conscious patient.

The clinic just opened in March and is naturally experiencing a high level of interest due to the expertise and reputation of Dr Bisanga and Dr Cole.

If you would like to learn more about the new clinic in Athens and its motivations and discuss any questions you may have regarding Dr Bisanga, then please contact me. My details are below.

Thanks and hopefully speak soon.

Ian

International Patient Advisor - Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece
    http://www.bchairtransplant.com
    bc2@bchairtransplant.com Whatsapp - +34 642 37 03 83

After years of research i picked Dr Christian Bissanga. I had a consult in Chicago with him but unfortunately i was not a candidate for fue
    so i never had a procedure with him.

Both excellent surgeons.

I like them both and both have excellent ethics and passion for their craft. Its a good problem to have so take your time.
    Ive seen a few Dr Ball patients over the years but many more Bisanga patients and all I can vouch for is all the work is very good.

Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Thanks for the info Ian, I’ll certainly look into it. I’m assuming there is still a clinic in Brussels? I think it would be a little easier for me to travel there but of course cost is still an important consideration so I guess as long as it’s Dr Bissanger operating on me I’d make the trip.

Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the response Spex. I’ve read a bit about your experience so it’s great that you have positive opinions about both docs. I’d like to get it right first time, and that seems possible due to the experience and info yourself and many others have shared. I feel really well informed. So thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    After years of research i picked Dr Christian Bissanga. I had a consult in Chicago with him but unfortunately i was not a candidate for fue
    so i never had a procedure with him.
    I’m sorry that you weren’t seen as a good candidate, that must have hurt. It’s great however that Dr Bissanga denied you in a way as he clearly cares about the future of his patients weather he operates or not.

Cheers for the info

Doctor Representative Raphael84hair's Avatar

Hi Danny,

How are you?

You are welcome.
    I guess you are UK based? Dr Bisanga will still be based out of his highly esteemed clinic in Brussels. However he has now partenered with Dr Cole our if Atlanta to form Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic in Athens.
    The motivation behind the clinic is to offer price conscious patients the same excellent standards that his reputation has earnt, but to be able to offer them at a competitive price point.

I understand that patients would ideally prefer to travel as little as possible, but a short plane journey should not put any patient off in regards to surgery with an industry leader.

We are all in this for the results. Let’s give ourselves the best possible chance to achieve this results.

International Patient Advisor - Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece
    http://www.bchairtransplant.com
    bc2@bchairtransplant.co