+ Reply to Thread

Default severe ED after only 6 days of 1mg finasteride

Hey everyone,

I’m 36 years old. I took 1mg finasteride for 6 days and I went from having a high sex drive and frequent, firm erections to completely losing my libido entirely and being unable to get an erection. On day 6, the head of my penis went completely numb. That freaked me out and I stopped taking it that day.

It’s now been 2 weeks since I stopped but the side effects persist. It’s really concerning.

Has anyone here had a similar experience but fully recovered over weeks or months? I could use some positive anecdotes, as the internet is full of negative anecdotes that are currently scaring the crap out of me.

Thanks.

Hey man sorry to hear that you are having sides. This in my opinion is because you shocked your system. What you should do is buy a pill cutter and start with 1/8 of pills and over time increase the dose. Finasterides half life isn’t that long give it a couple weeks and don’t stress about it. If problems persist get blood work done. Also keep in mind now that you have had sides you might be psyching yourself out of being able to get hard when it goes back to normal. I’ve had sides before I stopped waited for everything to go back to normal then lowered the dosage and got back on. There is a tolerable dose of finasteride for everyone you just have to experiment to find it. Take care and don’t stress the sides are not perminant in 99% of cases.

Thanks for the response!

I’ll try to stay positive and to be patient. I will update the thread in a few weeks or when my situation resolves.

I did and you could add Horny Goat Weed with Zinc to help eliminate the side effects. I found all this out on search when I had side effects with oral and since been using Topical Finasteride with Horny Goat Weed and Zinc I no longer had side effects and saved my hair.

I would also try Topical Finasteride as that’s what I use less to 0 side effects.

See here how to order:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...%21?highlight=

Terrible news, man! I'm 29 years old and I also faced a similar problem. My doctor prescribed me to drink supplements that contain CBD and after a year of using them, I got rid of many health problems. I also started growing my own marijuana, which doesn't contain THC, because it doesn't violate the laws, and CBD is allowed all over the world.

Thanks for your response MetcaAllfe.

It’s now been 5 months since I took 1mg finasteride for 6 days. Things are a little better than a few months ago but I’m still only at about 50% of where I was pre-finasteride.

I guess I should stay positive and hopefully over the next months/year, things should get back close to 100%.