KSL Glasgow - Court Action - Page 4 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

gents, ive created a disposable email address to get this discussion away from prying eyes, feel free to contact me clearlynotthebest@gmx.com and lets escalate things.

Please contact David and lets stop this from ever happening again.

Things are in motion chaps so lets keep the heads up. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon KSL View Post
    Good Evening Gentleman, while you are all very comfortable hiding behind your avatars and fake names. How can we deal and respond to you if your not willing to tell us who you are? You certainly do not have any issues naming myself or the members of staff. Would you feel as comfortable if we named you? And just so we are clear KSL Hair has always stood by what it has promised regardless of what you are saying. And yes I Do agree with David that email is the best form of evidence and it can quickly be shown how we have responded to any and all customer concerns. The simple way to resolve any of your issues is to come in and speak to our staff. That doesn’t cost any legal fees for you and I’m sure you will be happy with your out come. However unpaid finance is unfortunately out of our hands and rests firmly with the bank and unfortunately will effect your future attempts to obtain credit. Please call us on 08000234050 or 01412486603 or *07867 339033‬ or email at info@kslhair.co.uk
    That's funny you dodged out of several appointments I made with you on several occasions & I have had several emails ignored by you & your staff, which I have email evidence to prove it! You know exactly who I am & I've posted a public google review so the only person who is hiding is you! You like to hide behind your staff & don't deal with customers unless the post something online about you & you want them to remove it. ************************ I can't believe you even have the audacity to come on here making veiled threats to your own customers, you are an absolutely despicable human being!
    Last edited by Winston; 10-19-2017 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Potential defamatory commentary removed. Please refer to our TOS.

well said, never a truer word spoken.

You are correct Paxman, they typical KSL way.

Default Concerned

I'm so glad I've found this site as I was going to have a consultation with KSL Kent this week! I will now stay well clear having heard all of your cases.

May I ask - would any of you have the FUE procedure again, but with another clinic? The reason I ask is that I'm wondering whether the probability of complication is just high or is it down to the specific Surgeon you have? If so, how I know who is good and who is bad?

Thanks again for sharing your stories; I hope you get justice against KSL

Quote Originally Posted by Phew View Post
    I'm so glad I've found this site as I was going to have a consultation with KSL Kent this week! I will now stay well clear having heard all of your cases.

May I ask - would any of you have the FUE procedure again, but with another clinic? The reason I ask is that I'm wondering whether the probability of complication is just high or is it down to the specific Surgeon you have? If so, how I know who is good and who is bad?

Thanks again for sharing your stories; I hope you get justice against KSL
    You should be targeting specific doctors. I researched HT for 5 years before I picked a surgeon but ultimately he did not want to do the procedure because the donor area was too thin. The big thing is he said no. Do you think KSL would of said no?
    It sounds like like you need to do lots more research before you make a decision.

Also,

Anyone that wishes to reply then please do in the right manner, stick to facts and no abusive language. Simon of staff at KSL might try to provoke you into a reaction, resulting you getting blocked on here and possible anywhere else. Resulting in your story not being heard and someone else going through the same traumatic experience you have gone through.

Hi there. I’m in the middle of dealing with KSL Hair about my hair transplant. Really unhappy about my results after 12 months. Been told I can have a second procedure done. I don’t want to get this and would like to cancel it because why would you get another one done from KSL Hair when they haven’t done the first one right. Looking for some advice regarding this. I have taken the Financial package with them and was thinking about stopping the payments but I’m not sure if this is the right thing to do.
    I called KSL Hair yesterday 27/10/17 to find out if I could come to an agreement with them over cost. Ie stopping the payment after paying almost 1700 pounds. In which his reply was “we cannot stop the agreement because it’s been put over to shawbrooks credit lenders”
    Would love some help regarding this.

Question for Simon that runs KSL - Are all your team who do the procedures qualifed? I'm asking this because as I know you have your male receptionist Involved in the procedures and I don't think he's properly trained and certified. Could you confirm that he is trained and holds the proper certifications required to do hair transplants same goes with your other staff please Simon?
    Also I got told by a inhouse source you had to shut down your Facebook page after unhappy customers venting how unhappy they were on it. Can you please confirm why you had to shut down your Facebook page?