+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    bump!

I spoke too soon. Not sure I can contribute $200 but will contribute at least $100.

a) We need to know what this will cost

b) we need to know who will contribute and how much.
    LOL. why am i not surprised about that post from greedy jarjarbinx? i say, you won't even chip in the 100 bucks. you will wait until others donate and until the funding goal is reached already. nobody will ever know if you donated or not.

to be sure, let's make a deal: you have to chip in the sum of 99.74 bucks. if hellouser sees that exact sum on his funding account, then we know it's from you. sounds fair right? you even saved 26 cents then.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    LOL. why am i not surprised about that post from greedy jarjarbinx? i say, you won't even chip in the 100 bucks. you will wait until others donate and until the funding goal is reached already. nobody will ever know if you donated or not.

to be sure, let's make a deal: you have to chip in the sum of 99.74 bucks. if hellouser sees that exact sum on his funding account, then we know it's from you. sounds fair right? you even saved 26 cents then.
    Joachim, shut up. You're a trouble-maker. And stop with the insults.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post

You're a rude person and it's uncalled for. This means that you have bigger problems than just hair loss. You have socialization problems. You don't know me at all so for you to make an allegation that I'm greedy shows that you're an ignorant liar.

I happen to be in the middle of a home remodel and an unexpected change order came up so I won't have as much money as I previously thought. People have to change their plans sometimes and that does not make them bad people. It's just life. As far as how much I will contribute goes, I will contribute at least $100 and I will not contribute in some peculiar amount with pennies or anything like that. I don't care if you know that I contributed or not. I don't care anything about you at all.

Bump!

And no to everything you said Joachim.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    You're a rude person and it's uncalled for. This means that you have bigger problems than just hair loss. You have socialization problems. You don't know me at all so for you to make an allegation that I'm greedy shows that you're an ignorant liar.

I happen to be in the middle of a home remodel and an unexpected change order came up so I won't have as much money as I previously thought. People have to change their plans sometimes and that does not make them bad people. It's just life. As far as how much I will contribute goes, I will contribute at least $100 and I will not contribute in some peculiar amount with pennies or anything like that. I don't care if you know that I contributed or not. I don't care anything about you at all.
    ouch. didn't know that words can hurt so much

Man i wish i could contribute also but you know, i'm Greek...

why is the patent of sm so important?

i am willing to chip in, but i would like to know the total amount of funds that needs to be raised, and what it will be spent on.

Hey guys, I'm happy to chip in for someone to attend the congress again this year.

If we could get enough money together, we should preferably send 2 ppl as I had a lot of trouble keeping up with all the talks, preping the camera, running to the next talk and trying to do interviews.

P.S. We should under no circumstance present ourselves as the media or journalists. We should introduce ourselves as a "representative from the Hair Loss forum or a potential PhD student looking for a topic to do their research on".

As soon as you mention you are part of the general public or a journalist you will be shut out and if you make it in most researchers will keep their distance from you.

That is at least what I gathered from last year

Hellouser and Arashi have my vote as long as they are available of course

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Hellouser and Arashi have my vote as long as they are available of course
    I only suggested the idea of presenting as media because that is what I thought you did last time and you got GREAT access to the speakers. I'll go along with whatever you say about how our participant should present himself because you would know what's best about that. But I do not want to fund Arishi going to the Congress. He's entirely too paranoid, argumentative, and unintelligent. Plus I don't like him. I'm unable to contribute to him going to the Congress. He attacks me every chance he gets. Sorry. I can't chip in one dime towards him going on a trip.

We really only need one person because the key issues will be Replicel/shisheido and SM04554. These two are the meat and potatoes and all of the other topics will be gravy.