+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alias123 View Post
    Read on a forum that his barber shaved it like that for a long time, and then he stopped shaving and grew it like that
    Bro are you serious??? Why would his barber do that???????????????????

lol worst barber of all time. "Uhhh yea - give me the receding hairline again Tony, it's really doing wonders for me!"

It's called a hairpiece guys. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. An excellent HT clearly wouldn't yield that kind of result. Some of you guys I seriously wonder about on here...

YouTube - barber black man hair weave and you'll see insane videos of what barbers do for their clients. It makes me question everything. Women in particular would feel completely misled and lied too if they found out what some of these dudes do to hide their baldness. I don't blame the dudes either.

Balding is absolutely awful. It makes people do desperate things to correct the issue and I don't blame them in the least.

I liked Lebron James barber explanation to how he gave Lebron his hairline back.

"He's my hardest haircut. He has good hair. You have to cut it right. He just has a few fat patches around the chin that you have to take your time with. You have to have patience. It usually takes about 50 minutes."

"There is no dye. No additives. No preservatives," Castemanos told Yahoo Sports in a phone interview Thursday. "Everyone thinks he's dying his hair using [temporary hair colorings] Bigen or Black Ice. It's all his hair. They still don't believe me. I get Bigen comments all the time."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lebron-...003838217.html

Freaking liars lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I liked Lebron James barber explanation to how he gave Lebron his hairline back.

"He's my hardest haircut. He has good hair. You have to cut it right. He just has a few fat patches around the chin that you have to take your time with. You have to have patience. It usually takes about 50 minutes."

"There is no dye. No additives. No preservatives," Castemanos told Yahoo Sports in a phone interview Thursday. "Everyone thinks he's dying his hair using [temporary hair colorings] Bigen or Black Ice. It's all his hair. They still don't believe me. I get Bigen comments all the time."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lebron-...003838217.html

Freaking liars lol.
    It sounds a bit like the situation with Jamie Fox, where he clearly paints on his hair. If you look at different pics of him, you'll see his hair line moving up and down.

Last edited by Buster; 03-28-2016 at 07:05 PM. Reason: added pics

I dont think jamie foxx has a hairpiece. The reason is because he wears his hair extremely low

How would a rapper or someone go about getting a treatment that is completely new to everyone else? I dont really get how that even makes sense. Once something is finished being tested its released to try to make back the huge costs. No celebrity is going to pay more than the mass public would.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    How would a rapper or someone go about getting a treatment that is completely new to everyone else? I dont really get how that even makes sense. Once something is finished being tested its released to try to make back the huge costs. No celebrity is going to pay more than the mass public would.
    Illuminati.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    It sounds a bit like the situation with Jamie Fox, where he clearly paints on his hair. If you look at different pics of him, you'll see his hair line moving up and down.

Jamie fox is rumored to have a hair transplant. He got a tramp stamp style tattoo on the back of his head where is donor scar is.

Back to Tyga....whatever he did I would like to know because they even reconstructed strong temple points on his hairline.