+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jackindia View Post
    Hi guys

i would like to help someone who is interested in regrowing their hair using natural products

pls understand that i wish to help

i am not here to promote any products/treatments/etc

since the procedure is very lengthy and it is a part of ayurvedic method of indian traditions

interested guys may ping me

guys who dont trust may please ignore this since i dont want someone to be discouraged with your foolish words.

However, i will post the entire procedure in the same thread but as i said, i will post in view of the replies of who belive in natural ailments

i have been succesful after my extensive research in regaining my hair along with my friend's.

Ping me - interested guys

better if it is like an interactive session

all the best
    enjoy dreaming the hair
    If that worked, there would be NO bald Indians... but ha, guess what? There are, plenty.

Dave is pessimist because he already chose his path, and it's not working for him. It upsets him to see anything working for anyone, when he can't find something that works for himself. Ignorance, which is what it is for Dave, comes across pessimistic. He has no Idea whether natural treatments work, because He is not using them. When someone has chose something that is doing nothing for them, its important for them to convince themselves that was the only choice.

lol
    Think about it if natural treatments worked , There would be no bald people in the world. There would be no HT surgeons , no need for propecia etc
    If you think they work great, let's see the results , and by results I mean cosmetically significant , not a 100 little hairs spread out over an entire head so that the look is sparse . You can get the same with a bad HT

The only pictures I have seen in this room that have shown any cosmetic difference, have come from either HT, or natural methods. the problem is every time I see the same response from people in this room, one of criticism and disbelief. If these were people claiming these results from Fin, they would be praised, and immediately believed. Why is this?
    I think it will make a cosmetic difference for him in 3 months, he's got closer to 1,000 or more new hairs, not 100. these take time to mature.
    The answer as to why their are still bald people if natural methods work is simple, they take a sh@tload of work, add disbelief and fear to this, and people give up on the hour a day and realistically two years needed to achieve a reversal. Here's what happens one to 3 months into treatments: I don't see any difference, I'm afraid what I am doing will do nothing, I better get Fin. This equals no results.

Dave, you've probably seen saw palmetto studies (some are pretty impressive). Take the time to look up studies of L carnatine and taurine, equally impressive, add topical saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil(shower cap it overnight), a minimum of 15 minutes of massage, and these methods combined far exceed fin. Fin helps keep your hair for most, and a little more for some.

Example, look how this thread has been responded to, not at all.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ate-Suggestion.

No motivation exists to respond.

$

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    lol
    Think about it if natural treatments worked , There would be no bald people in the world. There would be no HT surgeons , no need for propecia etc
    If you think they work great, let's see the results , and by results I mean cosmetically significant , not a 100 little hairs spread out over an entire head so that the look is sparse . You can get the same with a bad HT
    Hahaha
    Thats why na
    I thought that as soon as I post this procedure, every one would look into this and get their hairs back
    But what is happening???
    Hahaha
    Lol
    All people are simply ignoring this
    Ofcourse, there might be some reasons.
    But I might not be able to spend my precious time on this thread to make someone believe this
    Then How come, would it be popular
    But ofcourse, I am helping only my best friends
    But not others since I can't afford my time at others feelings.

And yes
    See, In India, every problem has very good ayurvedic treatment but none of us go for that
    Instead we go for a Big corporate hospital.
    And because of that, we just can't come to a conclusion that all ancient methods were fake/wrong

After getting my hair, what I am feeling, right now,is every health problem can be solved in a simple way. But our minds are already convinced with corporate hospital's treatment.

This thing is really very complicated to discuss.
    Since beginning of this thread, I was feeling, why I had posted this, but again and again, I am replying.

See, there is some problem with all the people here
    I am not blaming anyone
    But someone can't afford his precious time to spend on various bullshits , right?

What was I talking??
    Bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    lol
    I think there is another problem.

A doctor is being educated only to use those things which involve medicines/surgeries/etc but no doctor will ever study how a 'pudina methi', (a powder made from pudina) treats headache
    Instead, he will be guided to use just any 'aspirin' for headache
    Right??

Then , now, you tell me, how many people use these natural things to cure their problems, whether bigger or smaller??

Even after you came to know that Pudina treats headache well, without any side affects, you will never try this, right??

This is our problem, not just yours, mine too
    Because, few days back, I got some cold and cough and I immediately went to a medium store to buy a tablet
    This is how our mentality is, now a days
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    The only pictures I have seen in this room that have shown any cosmetic difference, have come from either HT, or natural methods. the problem is every time I see the same response from people in this room, one of criticism and disbelief. If these were people claiming these results from Fin, they would be praised, and immediately believed. Why is this?
    I think it will make a cosmetic difference for him in 3 months, he's got closer to 1,000 or more new hairs, not 100. these take time to mature.
    The answer as to why their are still bald people if natural methods work is simple, they take a sh@tload of work, add disbelief and fear to this, and people give up on the hour a day and realistically two years needed to achieve a reversal. Here's what happens one to 3 months into treatments: I don't see any difference, I'm afraid what I am doing will do nothing, I better get Fin. This equals no results.

Dave, you've probably seen saw palmetto studies (some are pretty impressive). Take the time to look up studies of L carnatine and taurine, equally impressive, add topical saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil(shower cap it overnight), a minimum of 15 minutes of massage, and these methods combined far exceed fin. Fin helps keep your hair for most, and a little more for some.
    You are something man
    Great to hear that you got your hair back
    I want to know how could you do this
    But I am not able to find time for this
    Why shouldn't you create a new thread describing the entire procedure
    It will surely help someone

And thank you BTW

Thread: Cutting edge suggestions, just make a comment that you would be interested.