+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    People always bash propecia for sides but its amazing how many products come out that piggyback of propecia the discoveries that came with it. I mean propecia basically made MPB a treatable thing it was the biggest step forward in MPB history by far
    Well said and I still never bashed it even after I suffered major sexual sides, from my experience I found ways to counter them and now 4 years later I'm totally fine and still on the drug .

I have used NR11 twice and I must say although I have limited experience with minox but this stuff stinks (can't pinpoint what it smells similar to) and it goes on like molasses. :/
    Nothing really to report apart quite yet.

Anyone else have input on this?

This actually feels like a light layer of maple syrup on my head, if the expectation is to massage this into your head then yeah... its kinda limited to 5 seconds before it starts to get sticky. It does not seem to dry either :/ I don't know if I could really put up with this unless I get some serious density which I doubt. :/

How does this Susan's alternative fair in regards to the above?

Quote Originally Posted by Hair Bear View Post
    This actually feels like a light layer of maple syrup on my head, if the expectation is to massage this into your head then yeah... its kinda limited to 5 seconds before it starts to get sticky. It does not seem to dry either :/ I don't know if I could really put up with this unless I get some serious density which I doubt. :/

How does this Susan's alternative fair in regards to the above?
    As above that's the reason why I didn't use Polaris range even the NR-10 is poorly mixed for a big company like polaris labs, the minoxidil is very gritty and not mixed very well!

See below and so far since I made the switch from Dr Klein to Susan I'm very happy .

I don't know why but this product range has vanished from Biovea... Great :/
    Just another thing to hate about dealing with hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hair Bear View Post
    I don't know why but this product range has vanished from Biovea... Great :/
    Just another thing to hate about dealing with hair loss.
    Calm down! Was you using Polaris labs? Where you from?

Sorry if I came across as a jerk. :/
    I was trialing out this product and although I wasn't overly impressed with its quality I wanted to continue on with this a lot longer and I can't really go from one % of minox down to 5% is just does not seem logical especially considering 5% didn't do much for me.
    Apparently this product contained a small percentage of fin also which peaked my interest also. I should have enough to see out my trial but its still annoying nonetheless.

This susan's mix you are getting... how accessible is it I mean is it available to customers outside the US, do they have an ebay page or some sort of online shop that I can buy from or is this some sort grey market place mix that requires several emails and costs a mint to have shipped to Australia?
    I'd like to try it someday though.

I use Polaris NR07 for about 10 months and I can say it doesn't work at all.
    I can say now that azelaic acid , adenosine, retinol, apple polyphenol, saw palmetto doesn't help for baldness.
    First 4 month I got nice regrowth and after I start shedding like crazy. Shed never ends.

My hairline is totaly destroy right now.
    Everywhere I put minoxidil, I lost density like never, on healthy hairs too.

I bald since 10 years (MPB not agressive), I am 30 years old. I lost as much hair as the last 10 years since I start minoxidil.

Do we have long term studies on minoxidil? IMO It's a crap that just give some regrowth at start but after it kills hair and accelerates baldness.

I regret to have fallen into this trap.
    I'd like to stop minoxidil but I am afraid of the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by kissmyscalp View Post
    I use Polaris NR07 for about 10 months and I can say it doesn't work at all.
    I can say now that azelaic acid , adenosine, retinol, apple polyphenol, saw palmetto doesn't help for baldness.
    First 4 month I got nice regrowth and after I start shedding like crazy. Shed never ends.

My hairline is totaly destroy right now.
    Everywhere I put minoxidil, I lost density like never, on healthy hairs too.

I bald since 10 years (MPB not agressive), I am 30 years old. I lost as much hair as the last 10 years since I start minoxidil.

Do we have long term studies on minoxidil? IMO It's a crap that just give some regrowth at start but after it kills hair and accelerates baldness.

I regret to have fallen into this trap.
    I'd like to stop minoxidil but I am afraid of the consequences.
    Hello Kiss , I'm really sorry about your result and what you got from polaris also , It makes me curious , You can share your result to see what the expert forum user thinks , It make me confuse because at first you got good result in 4 months and then it gets worse ! I wish you try some other good stuff and get your hair back , thats all I can say. Best

Hi Jazz1, how can I get Susan's product? does it have topical finasteride. I can't take oral fin.