Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved! - Page 78 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    I do not know why he hasn't posted this week, despite loggin in multiple times. It is quite bizarre.
    I can think of 3 possible reasons:

* For some reason he couldn't visit dr Wesley and feels ashamed to post ANOTHER time it's going to be delayed
    * He was disappointed
    * Dr Wesley told him to stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

* For some reason he couldn't visit dr Wesley and feels ashamed to post ANOTHER time it's going to be delayed
    * He was disappointed
    I don't think Artista has the mental capabilities required to feel shame or disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

* He was disappointed
    All valid theories, but he did say he was in New York already and was scheduled to see Wesley THAT day.

Him being from Chicago and going all the way to New York and posting about the appointment that very day makes it seem a bit unlikely he would get caught up or miss it.

He had no trouble disappointing us in the past and he never seems to be discouraged (as the poster Louish above me points out).

I think of your 3 suggested possibilites that the third one appears to be most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    I think of your 3 suggested possibilites that the third one appears to be most likely.
    Agreed

How can people still be taking this **** seriously. He's sat there at his computer laughing at everyone who still, after EVERYTHING, still keeps on buying his bull****. November was his original deadline, it'll be June by Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Handbeezy View Post
    How can people still be taking this **** seriously. He's sat there at his computer laughing at everyone who still, after EVERYTHING, still keeps on buying his bull****. November was his original deadline, it'll be June by Thursday.
    Nah he is clearly "sincere" in his insanity...

Quote Originally Posted by Handbeezy View Post
    I don't think anyone does take it seriously... I think everyone comes here waiting for artista to finally admit the delays, and lack of drive to obtain and give answers are due to a the procedure not being what was hoped for. I think most people pop in here to confirm their assumptions that artista is crazy, and they hope he'll finally yield that this offers no worthwhile benefit over what's currently available.

Quote Originally Posted by Slam1523 View Post
    I don't think anyone does take it seriously... I think everyone comes here waiting for artista to finally admit the delays, and lack of drive to obtain and give answers are due to a the procedure not being what was hoped for. I think most people pop in here to confirm their assumptions that artista is crazy, and they hope he'll finally yield that this offers no worthwhile benefit over what's currently available.
    Pretty much!

What I find most alarming is that people on this thread can’t seem to recognize that Artista obviously has some unique communication issues. It’s apparent that he means well, but does not know how to communicate appropriately on the forum. Perhaps it has to do with his age, or something else, but he does not owe anyone anything, and I'm convinced that whatever he comes back with will not be good enough for you people. He does not seem to be able to communicate clearly, so why don't you give the guy a break? Who know's what he deals with on a day to day basis?

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    What I find most alarming is that people on this thread can’t seem to recognize that Artista obviously has some unique communication issues. It’s apparent that he means well, but does not know how to communicate appropriately on the forum. Perhaps it has to do with his age, or something else, but he does not owe anyone anything, and I'm convinced that whatever he comes back with will not be good enough for you people. He does not seem to be able to communicate clearly, so why don't you give the guy a break? Who know's what he deals with on a day to day basis?
    Trust me we are all very much aware of this. I disagree with your last comment regarding what he owes this forum. I don't recall anyone putting a gun to his head to create this thread. He took that responsibility upon himself, and by being a test patient for dr Wesley without signing a non disclosure it's obvious the hope was for him to push this method to this forum. If he's intelligent enough to now bite his tongue then it's safe to say he should've been capable of it long ago. I'm not going to pretend like I know what anyone is going threw, but there are many here that pinned at least some hope in this method being a possibility, but now don't even get an answer after waiting months and months because of delays.