+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimatePoet View Post
    Arashi, Afghanwig: Seriously!

I can appreciate some good old fashioned skepticism, but what are you two really up to? There is no way you are still here because you are concerned about the community blowing some money on a treatment that might not work. Why are you so hell bent on writing post after post about how you are convinced that follicept is a scam? We get it! We have all memorized your names by now. Please just give it a rest and lets wait for the results.

I'm starting to wonder if you have invested all your life savings in rogaine or something. Jeeeez!

I'm also starting to wonder if you two are the same person. Both of you always leave a space before your question marks...
    The same can be said about the other side. Why are they are so offended? They reply to any sort of skepticism with venom

The reason the other follicept thread (and things like TRX2 and Pilox) grew so big is because ther supporters can't shut their mouth.

If they really believe in "wait and see" then shut up and come back when you can rub it into our face that you whiteknighted the cure. Let the people with a good track record to touch the subject.

If the thing works, then nothing the skeptics say will change the results, things either work or they don't

But if things don't work, we need heavy skepticism before the damage is done. "Wait and see" is useless if the community was already fooled before the supporters accepted defeat (or just hopped to another scam like many of follicept supporters)

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimatePoet View Post
    Arashi, Afghanwig: Seriously!

I can appreciate some good old fashioned skepticism, but what are you two really up to? There is no way you are still here because you are concerned about the community blowing some money on a treatment that might not work. Why are you so hell bent on writing post after post about how you are convinced that follicept is a scam? We get it! We have all memorized your names by now. Please just give it a rest and lets wait for the results.

I'm starting to wonder if you have invested all your life savings in rogaine or something. Jeeeez!

I'm also starting to wonder if you two are the same person. Both of you always leave a space before your question marks...
    Damn, you've got me there, Sherlock. I hope you won't find out I was behind the 9/11 attacks, shot Kennedy and that my real name actually is Elvis Presley.

Quote Originally Posted by Afghanwig View Post
    Damn, you've got me there, Sherlock. I hope you won't find out I was behind the 9/11 attacks, shot Kennedy and that my real name actually is Elvis Presley.
    LOL. Toooo EASY.

Tuesday Devon is going to post photo's of his new hairline !

Quote Originally Posted by Afghanwig View Post
    Tuesday Devon is going to post photo's of his new hairline !
    ...And it's gonna be just where he left it

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Sceptical ? A few posts ago he didn't sound too sceptical in fact he claimed lighting etc doesnt even matter and we shouldnt 'complain' about it: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...ht=#post206017 Why the sudden turn ? And even weirder, why the sudden turn from Follicept ? They said they didnt want to allow forum members into the trail, cause it was 'dangerous' or 'legally difficult' and nonsense like that. So why the turn ? And why just 1 forum member ? I mean, you either do it good with 20 forum members or do nothing at all.
    It isn't your place to tell Follicept what to do. That having been said, I think you have a partial valid point this time. They did say they weren't going to involve forum members so if they let Staythick in then they are, in fact, reversing their own decision. Also, I don't know Staythick so I don't know if he's trustworthy or not. All this having been said the main reason they didn't want to involve forum members is because we're scattered across the country and apparently this one guy, Staythick, is local to them. I don't know what to make of all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Well the guy most certainly is not 'sceptical' like you said, just read the post that I linked, that's the opposite of sceptical (naieve). And why only people close by, can you explain that please ? Thanks.

It's obvious why a forum member who lives close by is different from a forum member who's a long way away. But you are right that technically Follicept did reverse their own position. In this case since the person is close by I think it's understandable.

I realy don't understand you people, why so much negativity? man if the product works and safe its wonderfull can't wait to use it but why the **** would you come here to bring people's hope down ? What's the point? Hope it's a great thing if some people chose to put their hope on follicept it's their choice only the product fail will change their view .
    I personaly i'am happy to see people working on mpb and its great to see Follicept confidence but let us wait for the result, we will see what happens after that.

Quote Originally Posted by David7 View Post
    I realy don't understand you people, why so much negativity? man if the product works and safe its wonderfull can't wait to use it but why the **** would you come here to bring people's hope down ? What's the point? Hope it's a great thing if some people chose to put their hope on follicept it's their choice only the product fail will change their view .
    I personaly i'am happy to see people working on mpb and its great to see Follicept confidence but let us wait for the result, we will see what happens after that.
    keep in mind this is an hairloss forum, the hell of internet, everyone here is entitled to say bullshit, everyone has 4 or 5 degree in every human activity and know everything from past to future, the world hate baldness so you will never find a women or have a real life or find happyness, when you get a women she will cheat you with the first nw1, you will have hard time to find a decent job and people will always think you are a creepy bastard, the scientific world doesn't push for a cure, propecia and minox are the best and nothing can beat them for the next 15 years at least, hair transplant is the only way to go, everything after a nw2 is unacceptable, pgd2 theory is bullshit, the others future treatments are worse then propecia or minox anyway so they are useless, the rats pubs are useless and every new product are 100% scam because we can't beat hairloss without hair cloning.

This is every international hairloss forum circlejerk, thx god there are lot of minor hairloss forum in europe where you can actually have a real discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    keep in mind this is an hairloss forum, the hell of internet, everyone here is entitled to say bullshit, everyone has 4 or 5 degree in every human activity and know everything from past to future, the world hate baldness so you will never find a women or have a real life or find happyness, when you get a women she will cheat you with the first nw1, you will have hard time to find a decent job and people will always think you are a creepy bastard, the scientific world doesn't push for a cure, propecia and minox are the best and nothing can beat them for the next 15 years at least, hair transplant is the only way to go, everything after a nw2 is unacceptable, pgd2 theory is bullshit, the others future treatments are worse then propecia or minox anyway so they are useless, the rats pubs are useless and every new product are 100% scam because we can't beat hairloss without hair cloning.

This is every international hairloss forum circlejerk, thx god there are lot of minor hairloss forum in europe where you can actually have a real discussion
    Then let it pan out as bullshit. At least it's not another laser helmet or dermarolling thread. Also if shiseidos current trial goes well then they said they will commercialize in 2018. There very well may be delays but it still may very well be a cure that's a few years away.