Anybody knows if this is true or a lie?

Comment

• SebaURU
      • Jul 2016

Anybody knows if this is true or a lie?

Comment

• SebaURU
        • Jul 2016

Ey people from Germany and Austria. You can sign up for trials in Replicel website
        Contact Replicel Sciences for further information on their hair, skin, and tendon studies, as well as their dermal injector device.

Do you think that this phase would be to test dose?

Comment

• rbrown
          • Feb 2013

News release:http://replicel.com/replicel-ceo-pro...2017-forecast/

Comment

• garethbale
            • Apr 2012

Thanks for posting the link.

Did you read the following from the :

In Japan, we are pleased Shiseido continues to fund the two-site clinical research study for pattern baldness (RCH-01). While our relationship continues to be troubled to the point of alleged breach and termination, there has been no litigation, arbitration or other dispute resolution triggered. We continue to maintain our position that the agreement and relationship remains in good standing. Recent correspondence suggests the possibility of resuming discussions between the parties under certain conditions. We look forward to data from the Japanese RCH-01 (pattern baldness) study anticipated sometime in 2018 and continue to develop our own plans around the asset for markets outside Asia.

Have there been issues between Replicel and Shideido?

Comment

• SebaURU
              • Jul 2016

Promisses and more promisses. In 2018 they are going to get data. So, if this works, I think that would be in the market no before 2030.
              I already throw the towel

Originally posted by garethbale
              Thanks for posting the link.

Did you read the following from the :

In Japan, we are pleased Shiseido continues to fund the two-site clinical research study for pattern baldness (RCH-01). While our relationship continues to be troubled to the point of alleged breach and termination, there has been no litigation, arbitration or other dispute resolution triggered. We continue to maintain our position that the agreement and relationship remains in good standing. Recent correspondence suggests the possibility of resuming discussions between the parties under certain conditions. We look forward to data from the Japanese RCH-01 (pattern baldness) study anticipated sometime in 2018 and continue to develop our own plans around the asset for markets outside Asia.

Have there been issues between Replicel and Shideido?

Comment

• young
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by SebaURU
                Promisses and more promisses. In 2018 they are going to get data. So, if this works, I think that would be in the market no before 2030.
                I already throw the towel
                No need for that yet. Read the whole thing first.

Comment

• SebaURU
                  • Jul 2016

I've already done

Comment

• Sean
                    • Jan 2011

Just received an email from Replicel with CEO’s message:

“We now have a well-capitalized, very motivated partner developing and commercializing products with us in greater China, we anticipate hearing sometime soon about the clinical results from the Shiseido-sponsored hair loss study in Japan, and we are now months away from having commercial-grade units of the dermal injector in our hands. ”

Comment

• mrclean
                      • Jan 2017

I just read a statement from the CEO and the timeline seemed to indicate 15 to 18 months to see if Shiseido will launch RCH-01
                      Remember it was going to be available at the end of this year! I give up...it is hopeless.

Comment

• SebaURU
                        • Jul 2016

Originally posted by mrclean
                        I just read a statement from the CEO and the timeline seemed to indicate 15 to 18 months to see if Shiseido will launch RCH-01
                        Remember it was going to be available at the end of this year! I give up...it is hopeless.

The problem is not the 15 or 18 month, the problem is that we don´t know if it is going to work this treatment. Another problem is that is going to be launched in Japan. What about the people we live in SouthAmerica?

Comment

• mrclean
                          • Jan 2017

The problem is not the 15 or 18 month, the problem is that we don´t know if it is going to work this treatment. Another problem is that is going to be launched in Japan. What about the people we live in SouthAmerica?
                          The problem is the 15 to 18 months. It is always 2 more years away even when promised much sooner.

Comment

• SebaURU
                            • Jul 2016

Originally posted by mrclean
                            The problem is the 15 to 18 months. It is always 2 more years away even when promised much sooner.

jajaja! It seems that you care more about its launch to the market that the product really works.
                            Tell me, what happened to the other products that was delayed its release to the market? Did they work? DO NOT!! The same will happen with this one.

Comment

• mrclean
                              • Jan 2017

jajaja! It seems that you care more about its launch to the market that the product really works.
                              Tell me, what happened to the other products that was delayed its release to the market? Did they work? DO NOT!! The same will happen with this one.
                              I agree with you. They say they are going to be released and they work but never appear on the market...remember Histogen?

Comment

• SebaURU
                                • Jul 2016

You are right. Histogen is a good example and there are plenty of them. My theory is that the porpuse and the strategy is promise a “revolutionary” treatment or cure in order to get inversors. That’s the bussines! No matter if the product is going to be launched or not. The real bussines is getting investment and get money in the “research”

Comment

Working...