+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

just lol at
    we are seeing convincing results that are hard to capture in pictures
    Only a gullible idiot would buy their product after inspecting their results.

Hey, Devon here. A lot of people have been asking questions regarding the clinical trial. The reasons why we can't do a clinical trial have nothing to with money, resources, manpower or know-how. That's as much as I can say right now. So we can either stop this project completely or extend it to you. Also when you pre-order your batch, type in the code HSUTANG4LYFE and we'll give you a 20 % discount on the selected Follicept ™ hats and t-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by trollicept View Post
    hey, devon here. A lot of people have been asking questions regarding the clinical trial. The reasons why we can't do a clinical trial have nothing to with money, resources, manpower or know-how. That's as much as i can say right now. So we can either stop this project completely or extend it to you. Also when you pre-order your batch, type in the code hsutang4lyfe and we'll give you a 20 % discount on the selected follicept ™ hats and t-shirts.
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Trollicept View Post
    Hey, Devon here. A lot of people have been asking questions regarding the clinical trial. The reasons why we can't do a clinical trial have nothing to with money, resources, manpower or know-how. That's as much as I can say right now. So we can either stop this project completely or extend it to you. Also when you pre-order your batch, type in the code HSUTANG4LYFE and we'll give you a 20 % discount on the selected Follicept ™ hats and t-shirts.
    Lmao

Yea it's kind of hard to believe that they think this is okay. If you're going to scam somebody at least don't have a website full of photos showing that your product clearly doesn't work, lol. It's scandalous that they're trying to make money from this. What a joke.

Hey guys, I also received the same generic email from Follicept. Look, I had the opportunity to meet Devon and Dr. Hsu in person so I can at least say they were nice in the sense of welcoming me to trial their new product and for discussing their goals with me regarding Follicept in greater detail. They took the time in their day to do this so I appreciate them for that.

However, I left our meeting with the feeling they would 100% NOT follow through on the clinical trial they have referenced and planned to carry out all these months. Don't ask how did I know, I just knew based on the questions I asked and the conversation that took place. I knew this would happen and I'm not shocked in the least. I pick these things up.

For everyone that has said thanks to me for trailing this on behalf of the forum, I say you're welcome. I drove several hours to do this to ensure this community could formulate their own opinion on this product from experiences from one of their own. That's what I did for you guys.

I will say that offering this product now for sale without a clinical trial that was harped on for months, leaves a very sour taste in my mouth. However, I do also have to understand that the people turned off by this new Follicept direction could have very well been the same folks complaining on why Follicept wasn't offering their treatment for those wanting it now during these small preliminary participant trials they conducted.

I saw countless thread responses on their forum for those begging to have access to this treatment before even knowing how to apply it or what it was, lol. As a result, I look at it from my perspective and then Follicept's, damn if you do - damn if you don't.

Me? I personally will not be buying this. Why? The price range is outlandish and the 4 weeks I trailed it, it honestly did nothing. I look at this rather simply, why would I buy this if I have tried it already, know at minimum it will do nothing with 4 weeks worth of purchased product, and when to date there is nothing that is remotely convincing this WILL EVER WORK! Sorry, not pulling the trigger.

I honestly wish Devon and Dr. HSU the best moving forward. They are trying to move their company in a positive direction and I don't blame them for realizing the model of let's release our product now, maximize earnings from a plethora of balding and unfortunate desperate men and never look back. Countless companies do this, it's business.

Every company is the same this day and age. Everyone wants to make a buck, it's how the world works. Can you blame Follicept for trying to capitalize on this vulnerable target market? Again, it's all business.

Unfortunately, I've been in this game too long and will not pony up my hard earned cash on anything that isn't proven to work. Period. Those are my thoughts.

Hey guys, Devon here. I have some exciting news about the early batch! We have decided to throw in a few special items that are only available if you pre-order. This limited edition of Follicept ™ will include a special hair thickening oil made from Burmese python glands, a transdermal comb, one of Devon’s old nightcaps and signed picture of of Dr Hsu playing golf.

First come, first served! You can make the payment through PayPal or by giving us your bank account details. Oh, and we also take bitcoins.

Hahahahaha

Ha. I actually think they might not offer the "experimental batch". Their site hasn't been updated in 3 days (they are moderating comments, so I tried to post to see when it might be accepted). Might just be dead.

Those follicept guys are just scammers but with high level of ability, that even now, 4 months after and proben that doesnt work, people with more than ten years in this fall in his lies.

I read in lot of forums that they still think Follicept is not a scammer, saying thinks like " i know you are not a scammer..."i cant believe it, what he just did was make hype after that not work in 21 days and everyone said they need more time, yea ok..but he says...ok.. lets wait more..., now after 4 months they say they need more time and he only is seeing results that can not be appreciated in pics...lol.

A lot of people will buy it thinking it will need more time and this is obviously a strategy for say hey we are really sure this work on me im selling it,but need more time, and in this time he did the trick, he is a scammer but very well hidden, or not that well for some.

Sorry my english really. thanks.