+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Dear Northeastguy, thank you for all of your help, guidance, and knowledge. You are one of the few who always took the time to respond and offer genuine feedback that was extremely helpful. Your transformation is simply inspiring and you look awesome. In my honest opinion, you defeated all odds and conquered the nightmare. Thanks again for everything pal and I will spread the love. Peace and all the best to you. Gillenator, Topcat, StevieR, I am forever greatful to all of you as well!

Hey northeast, here are all your photo's from SMG! Better late than never! You were amazing to work with. We appreciated your patience and understanding in that tricopigmentation is indeed a process. Working with scar tissue is as Dr. Cole stated - unpredictable. It's better to work slow and stay ahead of any anticipated problems than try to work backwards and try to correct! "Do no harm" always our motto.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide1.jpg

Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	41447   Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide2.jpg

Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	41448   Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide3.JPG

Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	41449   Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide4.JPG

Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	41450   Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide5.JPG

Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	41451   Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide6.JPG

Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	41452   Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide7.JPG

Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	41453  

Great results, especially after 3rd session. Nicole, what number guard is his hair cut at in those pictures? Thanks

Northeastguy,
    U've came along way. The result is amazing and now your donor looks clean.
    How short you keep your hair now in the recepient area? And are you planning to do anything on recepient area to fix the angles lf transplanted hair and make them not stick up?

Had a haircut today so wanted to post an update. This is a 1 guard cut. taken with flash. I'll try getting an outside photo with natural light over the next day or so. next to it is the 2 guard cut I did before Dr Coles first session. Without the combination of both treatments, I would not be able to cut this short. Absolutely no way. Even the laser helped and to be honest, every little bit was needed. I still have a ways to go but for now I will let everything grow and use SMP to blend. Thanks for the posting Nicole.... and all your help. aim4hair those lenghs range from .5 to 1.5 guard. .5 will be my goal and hope to make another pass maybe late fall with SMP at a .5 guard and see what we end up with. that would also be almost 20 months post beard grafting and more time for the scars to heal up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pre with 2 guard cut.jpg

Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	41779   Click image for larger version

Name:	1guardsept23.15.jpg

Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	41778  

You can get a Hair Tattoo from ********* in Toronto to put an end to your baldness

Hi Jetfan, came across this post as I too might be visiting Dr Cole for beard and scalp into scar. Did you ever go through with it ? How are you doing ?

Best,

Push.

You look great NEguy.......what a great thread. Thanks for sharing.

SMG was half of Cole fee and maybe just as good. Been to both.

OK.... so I guess its time for an update. I need to be a lot better with this thread going forward. In a way I've been trying not to focus so much on the repair process and live my life but lately there has been to much action regarding my repair so its time to update. during the SMP sessions with Nicole I have developed a very good relationship with Dr Ron Shapiro. We ended up putting a different plan together that involved combining additional FUE to the scar and incorporating the semi permanent SMP. My scar edge is very dense so it made sense to remove the FU's from that area to assist in evening out the density. I did one small FUE session Back in September followed by SMP into the scar this past January. This Thursday and Friday I will do another SMP throughout the scalp to blend followed by another FUE session the next day. I will be sporting a .5 guard cut for this one. Next month we are going to add the 12,000 FU we cloned..... Just kidding. But seriously people, what the hell is taking so long!

I have been beyond lucky to have been helped out by both Dr Cole and Dr Shapiro. I could not have been in better hands each time.

As for SMP, here is my opinion.... Trico or Temporary SMP is great. I loved it. It addend just enough density and helped blend the scar. Problem for me is it didn't last nearly as long as I was hoping. about 6 months. Personally I think its a great way for someone to introduce themselves into the idea. It gives them a chance to evaluate how they like it without the commitment. I liked it enough to move into the more semi permanent process.... should last up to 3-4 years. Again, allows me to change my mind as I get older. My opinion is the permanent is a horrible idea. We just don't know enough about it long term and God forbid something goes wrong. With the newer Semi-permanent it doesn't make sense. My idea of the perfect Hair replacement plan involves SMP at some level. Especially in scar repair.

I'm a bit more nervous about this go around. not sure why. I think I'm putting a lot of hope the removal of the FU along the hair line will make a big difference. Time will tell..... about 8 months worth. I promise to get more photos as the healing progresses.

So Thursday it's SMP with Nicole and Friday its FUE with Dr Ron.....