+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: N2 shampoo

Default N2 shampoo

Ive been reading a lot of reviews on products on body building forums and the 2 products with good positive reviews are toco 8 and N2 shampoo.

you can see various people reviewing it on youtube as well.

it does sound like a very intresting product and i do want o try it. i already bought toco 8 but i doubt it will do anything for hair, even tho there has been some good reviews on it.

I want to know any one here tried the N2 shampoo and can you buy in UK? buying from US will cost $60 which sounds a lot and takes around 2/3 weeks to arrive.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Ive been reading a lot of reviews on products on body building forums and the 2 products with good positive reviews are toco 8 and N2 shampoo.

you can see various people reviewing it on youtube as well.

it does sound like a very intresting product and i do want o try it. i already bought toco 8 but i doubt it will do anything for hair, even tho there has been some good reviews on it.

I want to know any one here tried the N2 shampoo and can you buy in UK? buying from US will cost $60 which sounds a lot and takes around 2/3 weeks to arrive.
    I always put more faith in hair solutions that deal with the problem from the inside. Don't know about the shampoo.. But tell me, regarding toco 8, which UK website You used and does it ship worldwide ? Also I can only use vegan brands.

i used predator nutation. next day delivery.
    toco 8 is very expensive to be honest £30 for 38g

some people report hair growth and less shedding. some people report no change at all.

i really don't want to use minox or fin just because they not guaranteed to work and using chemicals is never a good thing for the body.

Ingredients:

Water
    Sodium Olefin Sulfonate
    Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
    Cocoamidopropyl Betaine
    Glycerin
    Sodium Chloride (Salt)
    Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Potassium Sorbate
    Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
    Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Extract
    Organic Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Nut
    Organic Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Extract
    Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
    Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol
    Caprylyl Glycol
    Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ---- just take a vitamin
    Caffeine ---- possible hair growth stimulator
    Tocopherol (Vitamin E) ----- just take a vitamin
    Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin Ester-C)
    none of those ingredients are proved to block DHT.
    Stick with Nizoral.

Inactive

i used predator nutation. next day delivery.
    toco 8 is very expensive to be honest £30 for 38g

some people report hair growth and less shedding. some people report no change at all.

i really don't want to use minox or fin just because they not guaranteed to work and using chemicals is never a good thing for the body.
    Thanks, I'll check that out..
    Yeah, its expensive.. but trouble is.. I'm not sure if plain vitamin E has the same effect.. in toco 8 there should be all E complex.. alpha, beta, gamma.. etc.

I don't use minox nor fin either.. they're not just chemicals, they're dangerous chemicals, don't work with everyone, they should be banned officially. I use alternatives.. beta sitosterol, saw palmetto, pygeum, and other natural and safe compounds.

Niether toco 8 or N2 shampoo do anything to treat hereditary hair loss. They are just over priced bottles of empty promises. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    Thanks, I'll check that out..
    Yeah, its expensive.. but trouble is.. I'm not sure if plain vitamin E has the same effect.. in toco 8 there should be all E complex.. alpha, beta, gamma.. etc.

I don't use minox nor fin either.. they're not just chemicals, they're dangerous chemicals, don't work with everyone, they should be banned officially. I use alternatives.. beta sitosterol, saw palmetto, pygeum, and other natural and safe compounds.
    have you had any positive results on SP? that what i use now with biotin and now toco 8

even considering FUE if i save a bit but i have not yet seen a natural looking FUE

i thinks its a losing battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Niether toco 8 or N2 shampoo do anything to treat hereditary hair loss. They are just over priced bottles of empty promises. Nothing more.
    N2 has some very good reviews though. again it may depend on the person and the cause/stage of hair loss

N2 has some very good reviews though. again it may depend on the person and the cause/stage of hair loss
    yes but how does it work?? None of the ingredients are proved to block DHT...

Inactive

have you had any positive results on SP? that what i use now with biotin and now toco 8

even considering FUE if i save a bit but i have not yet seen a natural looking FUE

i thinks its a losing battle.
    I have shortly used it as tea some time ago. Now I'm on tablet, 300mg extract daily, soon finishing my 1st month on SP+BETA.. I have a few tiny new hairs.. so it could be a good start, but I need much more.. visible results take more time and I put my hopes in the months to follow. Beta sitosterol is btw. reported to be from one to three thousand times more potent than SP.

I used 10,000 units of Biotin in the past, it doesn't do any miracles. I still use it, but in much lower doses and more as an addition, I don't expect too much from it.

I think Dr. Cole might be the best for FUE.

PS. Don't listen to propecia promoters here.. they go around selling and marketing this hazardous drug which is soon to be banned or marked as hazard. Part of their marketing strategy here on the forum is to go around and spread false claims of how safe, proven and miraculous propecia is, and how everything else is not proven and doesn't work. Its a load of balls and argument lacking, especially with 2 top studies now beeing public and this drug fully exposed.