+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Should I get SMP like Fouseytube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We7wmgWGYFI

If you skip through the video you can see his hairline in different places (he stopped wearing his hat as much).

He just looks so free in this video. Being able to walk around in his suit with no real visible imperfection.

The first time I saw his SMP, it seemed like a joke to me but now It just looks normal.

I shave my head every few days and I have a tanned skin tone.

Do you think I should just go for that? I really want to wait on a cure but the right side of my hairline is pretty bad and it really makes the right side of my face uglier than the left side.

If I could walk around with an even shaved hairline, I would seriously completely forget about my hairloss and not give a shit about growing it longer.

This uneven hairline is what really makes me look horrible.

On the left side i'm a NW 2.5 and on the right side i'm NW 3

I'm just scared because of it being permanent. I really would prefer to just wait for a proper cure/treatment that regrows hair.

I can provide a pic if necessary.

A problem I have with this is that I know technology is advancing and a cure/treatment will be found. The thing is I'm almost 25 and I'm really sick of looking like shit. I have someone I would like to be with and I really can't afford my ugly hairline to be a factor or a burden.

Should I wait or just go for it?

Seriously man, you will only put yourself into much trouble if you consider getting an SMP procedure. Think about all the anxiety whenever someone asks you about why you are not growing your hair?I think a "Shaved head by choice" answer is just not acceptable. SMP will only make you more of a weird person if someone actually discovers you have a Tattooed Scalp. I hope that you will arrive with a decision that your'e comfortable with. Cheers bro

Quote Originally Posted by thethinningman View Post
    Seriously man, you will only put yourself into much trouble if you consider getting an SMP procedure. Think about all the anxiety whenever someone asks you about why you are not growing your hair?I think a "Shaved head by choice" answer is just not acceptable. SMP will only make you more of a weird person if someone actually discovers you have a Tattooed Scalp. I hope that you will arrive with a decision that your'e comfortable with. Cheers bro
    yeah I guess ill just ride this out to the end. Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisSucksDude View Post
    yeah I guess ill just ride this out to the end. Thanks man.
    I had to make an account just to reply.

If you want SMP, then go get it. No ones going to ask you why you don't grow your hair out, and if by any chance they do, tell them you you prefer your hair like this. That's it. Don't sacrifice looking better because you have some social anxiety and fear about what people might ask you. No one cares about your hair, even if you told them it's SMP, most of the time people won't care, and if they do, move on, the other 99% of people wont notice.

Inactive

I don't see a reason why you couldn't try it out. If you do temporary SMP, it won't last forever anyway, so why not give it a shot? Who knows - you may love it and it could be just the fix that you need to give you the confidence in your hairline that you're looking for.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Quote Originally Posted by lezarbo View Post
    I had to make an account just to reply.

If you want SMP, then go get it. No ones going to ask you why you don't grow your hair out, and if by any chance they do, tell them you you prefer your hair like this. That's it. Don't sacrifice looking better because you have some social anxiety and fear about what people might ask you. No one cares about your hair, even if you told them it's SMP, most of the time people won't care, and if they do, move on, the other 99% of people wont notice.
    Thanks for the advice! I'll be considering it.

man.. now I'm really considering this.. Fouseytube took like a 2 month break from youtube, he comes back and now I don't even notice his smp at all. He just looks good with an even shaved head and it doesn't even look fake.

Now im really considering this, even though in the back of my mind i feel afraid, it just seems like a viable option to me

man.. now I'm really considering this.. Fouseytube took like a 2 month break from youtube, he comes back and now I don't even notice his smp at all. He just looks good with an even shaved head and it doesn't even look fake.

Now im really considering this, even though in the back of my mind i feel afraid, it just seems like a viable option to me
    Go for temporary SMP. Try it out, not much to lose and summer is the perfect time to try the shaved look as many with hair shave for summer.

Honestly if you like the way you look with a shaved head just keep shaving it. I don't personally believe there is that much difference between a shaved bald head and a smp bald head. Sure it can give the illusion that you could grow it out but is it worth the cost anxiety etc. You can't grow it out and if someone touches your head they aren't going to feel and stubble. IF you do go with it I would do the temporary so that you won't be stuck with something that you don't like forever. Once you choose to do something permanent hair transplant, perm smp etc you are stuck for LIFE. Trust me when you are 40 you will be glad you just shaved your head and didn't do a smp. I had 3 transplants at a young age. My hair has progressed to the point I now need to do something again. I am at the point in my life that had I not had transplants I would just shave my head and go on with life. But I am stuck and am forced to spend money which I would rather spend on other things.