+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Yes 25, it's true. There is supposed to be one accredited surgeon not too far from me, but I've seen his photos and I've not seen anything as impressive as Dr Rahal and Feller's handiwork.

I suppose it might be something to do with our NHS and the lack of people willing to pay much money when it comes to health, and vanity especially.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    it seems like there should be at least a handful of reputable UK surgeons?
    There's only one. Dr Farjo.

I'm also in the UK, and I've been looking at surgeons in the US and Belguim.
    Just by looking at videos and photos, Dr Farjo is good, but I believe that surgeons such as Dr Feller, Dr Shapiro, in the US and Dr Feriduni and Dr Bisanga in Belguim are better.

I'm also in the UK adam.

I haven't seen much work by the doctors in Belgium, but that trip would be a lot easier for me... What has led you to consider those docs?

So far my wish list is Rahal or Feller!

I too cut out a bald area on paper and cut a strip and it covered about a quarter. Basically for total top head baldness you need your strip divided by about 5.

So your hair on top will be 5x thinner than it is on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    I'm also in the UK adam.

I haven't seen much work by the doctors in Belgium, but that trip would be a lot easier for me... What has led you to consider those docs?

So far my wish list is Rahal or Feller!
    I found out about the doctors from Belguim on this forum. Dr. Feriduni is acknowledged as one of the best FUE surgeons, he is also pretty handy with FUT. He is also a IAHRS member.

Dr. Bisanga, though not a IAHRS member also has an outstanding reputation. I believe he is not a member of IAHRS through his choice. He doesn't seem to join many organizations. So he is probably the only surgeon who isn't a member of IAHRS i would have no hesitation in using.

Its worth googling them both and checking them out. Below are their websites to get you started.
    Bijan Feriduni
    BHR Clinic - Dr. Bisanga

For such a small country Belguim is a hotbed of HT surgeons. I think they are as good as the top US surgeons.

Regarding your choice of Dr's Feller and Rahal. Both great choices. I'm seeing Dr. Feller when he is over here in the UK in May. If I was going to consider Canada I would also add Hasson & Wong to my list as well as Dr. Rahal.

Thanks for the info!

I'm also seeing Dr Feller in May! Might see you there haha would actually be cool to meet some other guys and share thoughts.

I'm counting the days down to May. Can't wait to get this done and get on with my life.

Think Spencer was saying he might well accept Dr. Bisanga if he applies a few weeks back on the show. Stephen's restoration is crazy good.

yeah and no scar !

ej

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    yeah and no scar !

ej
    Can't wait to see Still Researching's result with Dr. Feriduni too. He has a ridiculous number in his donor by FUE should he ever need them.

So is it fair to say that it is better for some to start balding in the frontal zone and hairline
    Than it is in the crown.

That way you can give the appearance of fullness in the hairline when you look at somebody in profile by using more grafts up front so to speak .