+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    You keep missing the point yourself. There is a risk with any drug, and for every Chrisis there are many many more who are enjoying the benefits of this drug, keeping their hair, and having a normal sex life, and that is the typical experience on this drug. One should know the risks, but it does not change the safety profile of this treatment.

I have spoken to Kirby, and his hair loss has not accelerated, and he is on fin. That's stupid.
    But there are many people that suffered from sides, another example - kiwi. Luckily his wasn't persistent.

At the end of the day , say tommorrow I took fin, and I ended up ****ing my body up like Chrisis, what will you say to me then?

And thats my point; I guess I won't know until I take it, but if things seriously backfire, you wont be able to help me for shit to get back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    That's the problem, he isn't.

Even he wrote on this thread that he is getting emails from guys who are experiencing the same shit as him.

And with that, there is a possibility it can happen to anyone else starting the drug, and if it does, what support will we get?

If none, then it confirms my point. FIN is NOT A SAFE DRUG because it only caters for those that get no sides at all.

NOTE:

Chrisis was being told exactly this shit too at the time he was about to start the drug by people like you.
    KO1's brain doesnt multitask dude. Expecting him to understand this is asking too much of him

But there are many people that suffered from sides, another example - kiwi. Luckily his wasn't persistent.

At the end of the day , say tommorrow I took fin, and I ended up ****ing my body up like Chrisis, what will you say to me then?
    Hopefully KO1 will not be here to say anything because he's in the wrong forum. This is the CUTTING EDGE / FUTURE TREATMENTS forum.

You guys are telling me to stop posting about fin, and yet people like yeahyeah keep posting against fin, so I will continue supporting and promoting the drug.

I repeat, you can name me all of the sob stories on the forums you can think of, but all empirical data points to them being a small minority. Given that all drugs have some side effect or another, it makes it pretty safe. Even if 30,000 people say suffer from ED, given that millions of people have taken the drug, it's pretty small. Furthermore, the most common side is reduced libido, not ED...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Hopefully KO1 will not be here to say anything because he's in the wrong forum. This is the CUTTING EDGE / FUTURE TREATMENTS forum.
    I'm flattered by your obsession with me, but really, send your gf over! Too bad about your sides!

You guys are telling me to stop posting about fin, and yet people like yeahyeah keep posting against fin.

I repeat, you can name me all of the sob stories on the forums you can think of, but all empirical data points to them being a small minority. Given that all drugs have some side effect or another, it makes it pretty safe. Even if 30,000 people say suffer from ED, given that millions of people have taken the drug, it's pretty small. Furthermore, the most common side is reduced libido, not ED...
    This is the problem with your little brain again. I know it hurts. You'll be okay.

We're not posting against fin, we're sharing personal experiences, you know what that means right, like things that have "really" happened to "real" people.

We're here in the CUTTING EDGE forum because our "experiences" are here to support other people that also experience them.

Plain old fin bashing for the sake of it isnt welcome here. But if you were to engage your brain. You might realise that some young guy reads our experience, who might also be experiencing sides, and then realise that its not the end of the world.

We're trying to help those people. Not misinform people. But HELP people that we share a common experience with.

Thats why if you're pro fin... go be pro fin someplace where that is the subject. Its just not the subject here.

You guys are telling me to stop posting about fin, and yet people like yeahyeah keep posting against fin, so I will continue supporting and promoting the drug.

Yes all drugs have sides, but their sides are not as retarded as fins.

ED, gyno, and cognitive sides (brain fog/depression etc)are not to be taken lightly.

An aspin at its very worse will not do any of that to you. And definently wont cause persistant sides.

I'm flattered by your obsession with me, but really, send your gf over! Too bad about your sides!
    Nope. Definitely got my eyes on your tight lil feisty ass... you know you want it...

Yes all drugs have sides, but their sides are not as retarded as fins.

ED, gyno, and cognitive sides (brain fog/depression etc)are not to be taken lightly.

An aspin at its very worse will not do any of that to you. And definently wont cause persistant sides.
    I told you - his brain does not compute this!!!

Also, my point way earlier was that it is a shame that there isnt anything better out there, that is a lot safer.

I have never taken fin, and I never want too. It will be something I take as a last resort at a low dosage (0.25)