+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    ^You know who's not suffering from persistent sides? Oh about millions of other men.
    You are missing the point. I know fin works for some men, but if you happen to be an unlucky one, what than?

What are you going to do to help Chrisis get his body back to "normal".

You can't ignore this shit, because it doesn't suit your agenda. If I am to take this drug. I want to know what can be done to reverse the damage done, if that happens.

It's still very much a gamble.

There was also another poster on here called Kirby, who after taking fin, MPB accelerated when previously it was very slow.

^You know who's not suffering from persistent sides? Oh about millions of other men.
    You know who gives a toss about your opinion? NOT the people who do get side effects that are on the CUTTING EDGE / FUTURE TREATMENTS FORUM - you douche bag.

Now go preach your "my penis is fine on fin" story to the "non cutting edge" forums. Okay. Great. Bye.

^agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    You know who gives a toss about your opinion? NOT the people who do get side effects that are on the CUTTING EDGE / FUTURE TREATMENTS FORUM - you douche bag.

Now go preach your "my penis is fine on fin" story to the "non cutting edge" forums. Okay. Great. Bye.
    Nope, it's not my problem you're a limp dick. If you cannot satisfy your girlfriend, send her over, and I'll be happy to demonstrate what "libido" looks like.

I don't give a sh*t whether you like my comments or not, and I will continue to promote this drug. If you have a problem with that, you can get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Pentarou, Chrisis is suffering from persistent sides as a result of fin, if you can get him back to normal I am sold.
    Look, am I genuinely sympathetic towards chrisis, after having carried a forum search and read about his predicament, but one single misfortunate anecdote, however unpleasant to the individual, does no invalidate evidence from controlled scientific research carried out by professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    You are missing the point. I know fin works for some men, but if you happen to be an unlucky one, what than?

What are you going to do to help Chrisis get his body back to "normal".

You can't ignore this shit, because it doesn't suit your agenda. If I am to take this drug. I want to know what can be done to reverse the damage done, if that happens.

It's still very much a gamble.

There was also another poster on here called Kirby, who after taking fin, MPB accelerated when previously it was very slow.
    You keep missing the point yourself. There is a risk with any drug, and for every Chrisis there are many many more who are enjoying the benefits of this drug, keeping their hair, and having a normal sex life, and that is the typical experience on this drug. One should know the risks, but it does not change the safety profile of this treatment.

I have spoken to Kirby, and his hair loss has not accelerated, and he is on fin. That's stupid.

Nope, it's not my problem you're a limp dick. If you cannot satisfy your girlfriend, send her over, and I'll be happy to demonstrate what "libido" looks like.

I don't give a sh*t whether you like my comments or not, and I will continue to promote this drug. If you have a problem with that, you can get lost.
    Ummm not going to happen kiddo. I'm not on Fin because it didnt work for me - it did effect my libido but now that I'm off Fin my erections are back. My girlfriend and various lovers (both male and female) are all quite happy with my erections. As am I.

Now this just leaves us with the "CUTTING EDGE / FUTURE TREATMENTS" thing... you're in the wrong thread douche bag. We don't care about you or your little pro fin rants.

Go find a pro fin place and play with pro fin people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Ummm not going to happen kiddo. I'm not on Fin because it didnt work for me - it did effect my libido but now that I'm off Fin my erections are back. My girlfriend and various lovers (both male and female) are all quite happy with my erections. As am I.

Now this just leaves us with the "CUTTING EDGE / FUTURE TREATMENTS" thing... you're in the wrong thread douche bag. We don't care about you or your little pro fin rants.

Go find a pro fin place and play with pro fin people.
    Nope, I'm only responding to the anti fin brigade, and I will continue to respond as long as they keep posting. And if you have a problem, then get lost.

But my invitation is still open, whenever you cannot get it up, send your gf over, and I'll be happy to do the honors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Look, am I genuinely sympathetic towards chrisis, after having carried a forum search and read about his predicament, but one single misfortunate anecdote, however unpleasant to the individual, does no invalidate evidence from controlled scientific research carried out by professionals.
    That's the problem, he isn't.

Even he wrote on this thread that he is getting emails from guys who are experiencing the same shit as him.

And with that, there is a possibility it can happen to anyone else starting the drug, and if it does, what support will we get?

If none, then it confirms my point. FIN is NOT A SAFE DRUG because it only caters for those that get no sides at all.

NOTE:

Chrisis was being told exactly this shit too at the time he was about to start the drug by people like you.

Nope, I'm only responding to the anti fin brigade, and I will continue to respond as long as they keep posting. And if you have a problem, then get lost.

But my invitation is still open, whenever you cannot get it up, send your gf over, and I'll be happy to do the honors.
    You're douche bag. You are in the wrong forum - this is a place for people looking for CUTTING EDGE / FUTURE TREATMENTS.

People are not anti fin (your grey matter doesnt seem to be able to comprehend this). Some people here have had negative side effects and they need to be discussed. Not swept under the carpet by people that cannot relate.

You can't have my GF, she likes brains as well as **** - you seem to be lacking in both, so I am definitely open to you being MY bitch for a night.