+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Wheres dr nigam guys,

now he is thinking: 'sht, I shouldn't have invited dr cole'

I don't like this silence as we know dr nigam is always quick to respond, lets hope they are communicating over email.

Facts about Antibiotic Resistance(From infectious disease society of AMERICA)

The discovery of antibiotics in the 1930s fundamentally transformed the way physicians care for patients, shifting their approach from a focus on diagnoses without means to intervene into a treatment-focused approach that saves lives. Now, nearly 70 years later, we’ve reached a critical point in treating infectious diseases: new drugs are not being developed at anywhere near the pace necessary to keep ahead of the natural ability of bacteria to evolve and defend themselves against antibiotics. The result is that some of our most powerful drugs are becoming useless.

Antimicrobial resistance is recognized as one of the greatest threats to human health worldwide.
    Drug-resistant infections take a staggering toll in the United States and across the globe. Just one organism, methicillinresistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), kills more Americans every year than emphysema, HIV/AIDS, Parkinson’s disease, and homicide combined.
    Nearly 2 million Americans per year develop hospital-acquired infections (HAIs), resulting in 99,000 deaths – the vast majority of which are due to antibacterial-resistant pathogens.
    Two common HAIs alone (sepsis and pneumonia) killed nearly 50,000 Americans and cost the U.S. health care system more than $8 billion in 2006.
    Based on studies of the costs of infections caused by antibiotic-resistant pathogens versus antibiotic-susceptible pathogens, the cost to the U.S. health care system of antibiotic resistant infections is $21 billion to $34 billion each year and more than 8 million additional hospital days.
    Antibiotics are becoming less and less effective, in part due to over-prescription and inappropriate use.
    New antibiotic development has slowed to a standstill due to market failure and regulatory disincentives. Antibiotics aren’t as profitable as other drugs (e.g., drugs to treat diabetes or asthma, which patients take for years). Also, the US Food and Drug Administration has long delayed publishing workable guidances describing how companies should design antibiotic clinical trials. Moreover, once a new antibiotic makes it to market, physicians hold it in reserve for only the worst cases rather than rushing to use it on all their patients due to fear of drug resistance. These economic and regulatory disincentives have made it far too difficult for companies to continue developing new antibiotics.

I think after reading the above, it is clear,antibiotic resistance is a universal phenomenon....

Coming back to the topic...

I WARMLY WELCOME... Dr.Cole's announcement, that he would visit my DOUBLING/HM CLINIC.

I firmly believe, only by sharing and scientifically debating..we can decode the puzzle of MPB cure.

In 2013,
    First constructive visit, was from the Berlin team of, dr gerd,dr umax..who visited me and we both were benefited by the visit.

Next was the my visit to WCHR,edinburgh,

where jahoda,stenn,phillipot,raus,randell and others ..really shared each others experience like a selfless and true scientist..whose goal is not just to make money..but a bigger goal TO BE A PART OF CURE..
    Like a game of soccer..no individual alone can win the game.

Nature does not love monopoly...

I firmly believe..

A HARMONIUS COORDINATION AMONG MINDS ..FOR A CHIEF DEFINITE GOAL...IS THE WAY..TO ACCESS THE INFINITE INTELLIGENCE OF THE UNIVERSE..

SOLUTIONS EXISTS IN THE UNIVERSE..WE NEED TO DISCOVER THEM...

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    This is gonna be highlight of 2013.epic.

This is what Dr Cole said on in other thread:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...t=12483&page=4

'Dr. Nigam invited me to his clinic. I'm going to go. I don't like walking into that drug resistant tuberculosis infested place, but i'm going. If he has something, I'm going to catch on to it and hopefully not catch "it". If not, he better wish he'd not invited me. We asked Dr. Gho too, but he never responded. All I care about is a better result for my patients. If they have something, I want it. I don't care what it costs.'

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Wheres dr nigam guys,

now he is thinking: 'sht, I shouldn't have invited dr cole'

I don't like this silence as we know dr nigam is always quick to respond, lets hope they are communicating over email.
    didi, you make a big mistake! First, where did you get the information that Dr. Cole announced visit to Dr. Nigam??? Is that a confidential informant? - No, man! When someone from the world of hair transplant just farts you so get excited! Do not do it .... I knew that yesterday Dr. Nigam will not appear in the forum, and the visit of Dr. Cole was apparently a farce until we have solid evidence!

dr nigam for president!!

the question we all wanna answer to is 'when you going to meet dr cole'?

are you gonna teach him how its done so he can try to replicate it in his clinic?

how confident are you that donor doubling technique works on ALL patients with 90%+ donor regeneration and almost 100% yield in recipient?

Veca

chillax dude, dr cole said it himself, see my first post and follow the link..it is real dr cole, I know his writing style...guy is honest to the bone, he questions anything and everything

Dr. Nigam, did you send an invitation to Dr. Cole? Will Dr. Cole to visit you?

Veca,
    I did not mail,dr cole.
    In a conversation,in reply to his office post, at HS thread,i replied, that i am open... for any scrutiny of my technique,and i provided my email id.
    But i welcome this move from dr cole..!
    It would be good for allof us..!
    I think more the scrutiny(by anyone)..better for my technique..it makes things move faster..
    veca,
    You know . i am open to any surgeon or researcher to meet,
    I met top biotech researchers at WCHR,edinburgh.
    Few of the forum members are in touch with mwamba,bisanga..independently...
    I would like to partner with any...one.. american or european doctor ,to begin with...and after 6 months of this partnership..it makes sense for me to license a surgeon in different countries on doubling technique.
    I have already applied for patent in 170 countries..through a biotech patent lawyer in paris..

Of course a protocol of how to conclusively prove the donor and recipient regen has to be finalized..whatever the visiting doc wants to lay down the test protocol..
    DONOR AND RECEPIENT REGEN IS TRUE..
    I am open to have a license agreement with surgeons in different countries on doubling and would love to focus, on my my real passion into pure HM with jahoda,gerd,tyoshoma,rajesh,garza,stenn,washniek,r alf,philllipot,fuchs,christiano and others..

UOTE=veca;131754]Dr. Nigam, did you send an invitation to Dr. Cole? Will Dr. Cole to visit you?[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Veca,
    I did not mail,dr cole.
    In a conversation,in reply to his office post at HS forum thread,i replied that i am welcome... for any scrutiny of my technique,and i provided my email id.
    But i welcome this move from dr cole..!
    veca,
    You know . i am open to any surgeon or researcher to meet,
    I met top biotech researchers at WCHR,edinburgh.
    Few of the forum members are in touch with mwamba,bisanga..independently...
    I would like to partner with anyone american or european doctor ,to begin with...and after 6 months of this partnershipo..it makes sense for me to license a surgeon in a country on doubling technique.
    I have already applied for patent in 170 countries..through a biotech patent lawyer in paris..

Of course a protocol of how to conclusively prove the donor and recipient regen has to be finalized..whatever the visiting doc wants to lay down the test protocol..
    DONOR AND RECEPIENT REGEN IS TRUE..
    AND , i may be open to have a license agreement with surgeons in different countries doubling and focus my ral efforts into pure HM with jahoda,gerd,tyoshoma,rajesh,garza,stenn,washniek,r alf,philllipot,fuchs,christiano and others..

UOTE=veca;131754]Dr. Nigam, did you send an invitation to Dr. Cole? Will Dr. Cole to visit you?
    [/QUOTE]

If this is for real.. and is proven... I'm saying... nigams is gonna run shit.. HNIC

(figure that acronym out for yourself)

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post

Coming back to the topic...

I WARMLY WELCOME... Dr.Cole's announcement, that he would visit my DOUBLING/HM CLINIC.

I firmly believe, only by sharing and scientifically debating..we can decode the puzzle of MPB cure.
    Does it mean you still have big troubles with the puzzle pieces to get something to work properly?

So what exactly do you sell at the moment? Something with missing puzzle pieces?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    Racist? Pictured below are (left to right) Tesfaye and Obi. Tesfaye has a PhD in engineering and has worked for Dr. Cole for many years designing and perfecting his surgical instruments. Obi is currently working for Dr. Cole as a surgical technician and is a licensed MD in his home country. He is currently working towards becoming a licensed physician in the US.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    www.forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009

Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck
    no worries mate, i'm sure he meant well.