Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimoxynil
    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Jazz1
    Hey did you pay for the prescription and the products or just the prescription from The Medicall Wellnes Center?

What do you currently use for Hairloss and what additives have you added in the 15% mixture?

Oh by the way I'm from London, to help you further I need to know what you have ordered or filled out etc? Also post your current regime so I can help and guide you to get the maximum regrowth and thickness.

Send me an email if you want to talk via Watts App considering your in the uk; jass897@hotmail.com
    I live in London also. Atm I'm on Fin (.25 mg EOD) min (5%) and niz ( 2-3 times per week) just got the email. What sort of results do you normally get with these minoxidil formulas ?

Comment

• Jazz1
      Inactive
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Dimoxynil
      I live in London also. Atm I'm on Fin (.25 mg EOD) min (5%) and niz ( 2-3 times per week) just got the email. What sort of results do you normally get with these minoxidil formulas ?
      Right and how is your Hairloss currently? Stable? Depending if you have stabilised your loss with Finesteride. Majority people I know who have been using these mixtures like me have had great results.

I'm just at work now so will reply in more detail tonight, as stated it is better for you to buy 3 lotion bottles to last you 6 months and if you do make sure they give you 10% discount!

Comment

• Dimoxynil
        • Oct 2014

I'm basically a NW3, getting thin. I think fin has stabilised my loss but I'm on a small dosage (.25 mg EOD) which I think will need to be increased if I want to keep it stable.

When I was younger I was a good responder to minoxidil but it's effects at 5% now probably do very little. I'm willing to try this minox formula. What sort of results are achievable if any ? Thanks

Comment

• Jazz1
          Inactive
          • Aug 2012

Right from my own experience I personally do not think minoxidil loses it's effect I think the lower dosage is not probably helping enough to counter the miniaturisation of DHT long term. I would recommend purchase Regenepure Dr shampoo to rotate with nizoral. If you feel you can handle higher dosage FIN and your Hairloss has stabilised than I think these mixtures will help a lot as they contain growth stimulants, anti androgens and DHT blockers.

Comment

• Dimoxynil
            • Oct 2014

Right from my own experience I personally do not think minoxidil loses it's effect I think the lower dosage is not probably helping enough to counter the miniaturisation of DHT long term. I would recommend purchase Regenepure Dr shampoo to rotate with nizoral. If you feel you can handle higher dosage FIN and your Hairloss has stabilised than I think these mixtures will help a lot as they contain growth stimulants, anti androgens and DHT blockers.
            Thanks for the advice. Regenepure was something I was looking into yes.

Comment

• Jazz1
              Inactive
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Dimoxynil
              Thanks for the advice. Regenepure was something I was looking into yes.
              I highly recommend it best shampoo I have ever used! Hope it all works out let me know if you need further assistance .

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

Hi Jazz and all a few years ago i tried the lewenberg formula standard and after a couple of days my scalp was red and itchy, as you know jazz i did ask you about a 2% minox with tretinoin but to be fair i think Dr Lewenbergs sensitive formula is just right i have been using about 8 days and so far no irritation and thats using 4 sprays per day.
                It does not need to be rubbed in just using like a hair spray, but need to keep it 8-10'' away from scalp it is so easy to use and you need to apply it 4-5 hours apart so you can take it with you and just mist it.
                It is not greasy and does not mess up your hair in anyway i do notice small hairs already appearing but need to use for at least 3 months the Dr Does say that you can reduce application when the hair regrowth is stable.
                I do know in the hairsite interview with the doctor he says that tretinoin cannot just be added to minoxidil because it becomes unstable he had to perfect it on his patients to get it right and of course over the years was able to offer a lower price and a sensitive formula.
                I am on the contract of two bottles per month which in uk including post is £63 and the order through fed express was so quick i received the following week with tracking.

Comment

• Jazz1
                  Inactive
                  • Aug 2012

Hey Doke I hope it works out for you and Dr Klein use to work for Dr Lewenberg as that's what a member Stevo on Hairlosshelp told me. Keep me updated how things go, stay positive I'm sure it will work out for you .

Comment

• Jazz1
                    Inactive
                    • Aug 2012

This is one product I have been dying to try and add to my regime, I have been constantly researching and before Dr Klein passed away I think he was going to do trials on topical Melatonin.

Anyways good news after several emails begging Susan to formulate this for the hairloss community she was convinced by the studies to add his on her wesbite for us guys .

We now have an option to BUY topical Melatonin, so for anyone interested here are the details I will deffinatly be ordering this next month when my funds are better .

Studies;

Since safety and tolerability in all of the studies was good, the topical application of a cosmetic melatonin solution can be considered as a treatment option in androgenetic alopecia.

http://www.pubfacts.com/detail/23766...netic-alopecia.

Int J Trichology. 2012 Oct;4(4):236-45. doi: 10.4103/0974-7753.111199.
                    Topical melatonin for treatment of androgenetic alopecia.
                    Fischer TW, Trüeb RM, Hänggi G, Innocenti M, Elsner P.
                    Source
                    Department for Dermatology, Allergology and Venereology, University of Lübeck, Lübeck, Germany.
                    Abstract
                    BACKGROUND:
                    In the search for alternative agents to oral finasteride and topical minoxidil for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (AGA), melatonin, a potent antioxidant and growth modulator, was identified as a promising candidate based on in vitro and in vivo studies.
                    MATERIALS AND METHODS:
                    One pharmacodynamic study on topical application of melatonin and four clinical pre-post studies were performed in patients with androgenetic alopecia or general hair loss and evaluated by standardised questionnaires, TrichoScan, 60-second hair count test and hair pull test.
                    RESULTS:
                    FIVE CLINICAL STUDIES SHOWED POSITIVE EFFECTS OF A TOPICAL MELATONIN SOLUTION IN THE TREATMENT OF AGA IN MEN AND WOMEN WHILE SHOWING GOOD TOLERABILITY: (1) Pharmacodynamics under once-daily topical application in the evening showed no significant influence on endogenous serum melatonin levels. (2) An observational study involving 30 men and women showed a significant reduction in the degree of severity of alopecia after 30 and 90 days (P < 0.001) based on questionnaires completed by investigators and patients. (3) Using a digital software-supported epiluminescence technique (TrichoScan) in 35 men with AGA, after 3 and 6 months in 54.8% to 58.1% of the patients a significant increase of hair density of 29% and 41%, respectively was measured (M0: 123/cm(2); M3: 159/cm(2); M6: 173/cm(2) (P < 0,001). (4) In 60 men and women with hair loss, a significant reduction in hair loss was observed in women, while hair loss in men remained constant (P < 0.001). (5) In a large, 3-month, multi-center study with more than 1800 volunteers at 200 centers, the percentage of patients with a 2- to 3-fold positive hair-pull test decreased from 61.6% to 7.8%, while the percentage of patients with a negative hair-pull test increased from 12.2.% to 61.5% (P < 0.001). In addition, a decrease in seborrhea and seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp was observed.
                    CONCLUSIONS:
                    Since safety and tolerability in all of the studies was good, the topical application of a cosmetic melatonin solution can be considered as a treatment option in androgenetic alopecia.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                      • Dec 2012

I would try it but $30 for 30ml is an absolute rip-off. You can buy quality melatonin for $4 for an entire bottle.

Comment

• Jazz1
                        Inactive
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                        I would try it but $30 for 30ml is an absolute rip-off. You can buy quality melatonin for $4 for an entire bottle.
                        I already have a cheaper version i boight online for internal use, but so far I can't find any topical melatonin?

Comment

• Justinian
                          • Sep 2014

So the website says they don't take request from Arkansas, Illinois, and Florida. I had everything planned out and was ready to order. Must be some dumb laws...

Comment

• Jazz1
                            Inactive
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Justinian
                            So the website says they don't take request from Arkansas, Illinois, and Florida. I had everything planned out and was ready to order. Must be some dumb laws...
                            There seems to be case with everyone in regards to Florida, they did state they will be opening a clinic in Florida, where are you from?

Comment

• Justinian
                              • Sep 2014

There seems to be case with everyone in regards to Florida, they did state they will be opening a clinic in Florida, where are you from?
                              Central florida

Comment

• Jazz1
                                Inactive
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Justinian
                                Central florida
                                I'm going to email them again for you and see if anything can be done.

Comment

Working...