Hybrid View

Man, I don't see how this is a viable option at all, and is a very ineffective option in my eyes. All you have to do is have some one touch your head or run their fingers through your head to know that it's fake. I can't even believe that people are offering this.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    Man, I don't see how this is a viable option at all, and is a very ineffective option in my eyes. All you have to do is have some one touch your head or run their fingers through your head to know that it's fake. I can't even believe that people are offering this.
    Sorry to hear that you feel that way DepresedbyHairLoss.

this is a very cool option and its for anyone who is on the norwood scale. I am a norwood 5 going to norwood six and I got the HIS service.

No one thinks I'm bald and no one thinks this is a micro pigmentation service.

My suggestion is to go to a HIS clinic and meet a few of the people who have this service.

No reason to be depressed. Good luck and try to check it out first hand.

Thats the best advice I can give you if you want a short hair style such as the HIS MHT service involves.

If not..I totally can respect that and wish you well.

JB

Inactive

Always put HSI in every sentence because if do so HSI it is good for SEO because HSI is good and when they do SMT at HSI its good.

Seriously scalp tattoos are ridicolous, really ridicolous. A cool option is getting more hair rather then ballpoint marks on the head.

If you want this short hair look, you could also transplant bodyhairs and keep it short

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Always put HSI in every sentence because if do so HSI it is good for SEO because HSI is good and when they do SMT at HSI its good.

Seriously scalp tattoos are ridicolous, really ridicolous. A cool option is getting more hair rather then ballpoint marks on the head.

If you want this short hair look, you could also transplant bodyhairs and keep it short
    Richard, I put HIS in the post because there are hacks out there who are willing to take your money....

HIS is a repuatable gentlemans service. If you don't care for the look than yes a hair transplant is a good alternative.

I don't disrepect your choices and I would appreciate if you would be so kind to do the same with my choice.

I'm just sharing the information.

JB

Inactive

Gentlemens service? i think a real gentlemen is so smart to either shave his head or get a hair tranplant but not ink on his head.

Btw why didnt you put HSI as your paying institution in your signature? Hey wanna know why scalp tattoos never made it on the btt show? Yep because its just plain BS procedure where nobody should respect anything its hundred steps away from a solution.

Gentlemens service? i think a real gentlemen is so smart to either shave his head or get a hair tranplant but not ink on his head.

Btw why didnt you put HSI as your paying institution in your signature? Hey wanna know why scalp tattoos never made it on the btt show? Yep because its just plain BS procedure where nobody should respect anything its hundred steps away from a solution.
    Richard

good luck with your perspective. I'm sure it serves you well.

JB

I just read that HIS service...the HIS stands for Head Ink Skin LOL

Who knew? Anyways great service. I hope you guys check it out. Its been a great month and a half.

Couldn't be happier with the end result.

ITs flawless! No one can tell and its a cool clean crisp look. IMO and my wife's who was thinking when I first described it to her..that I was nuts!

She likes it as do many others I see...

No body knows unless I leaked out and told a few people..

for the most part ...the only people I've told are my wife...my son..my immediate family and a couple of close friends..

and then there's the internet where I get to type all I want ...touting about how great the HIS service has been for me..

I'm free of courvre and toppik! that I was a prisoner for the last twelve or so years..

I never even realized how much of a prisoner till I stopped using that stuff!

Just saying hello to my friends on bald truth forum who might ever need a MPB solution that does not include a hair transplant path..

The place I went to has been on TV, local Fox News show and soon to be on Good Morning America and they actually called the company with an interest in doing a segment because of its great reviews.
    I wont go on because I already put my 2 cents worth in on other posts on here.

Oh great, another head tattoo shill. When will the guys learn? Good Morning America huh? Just shows you how stupid the media is!