+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 107 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast

Hi Guys,

Sorry for my bad english, i am a french young girl ( a brunette) and i would like to try RU. I'am already on minox one a day (for a girl i find it too hard to put it on morning, especially if you have long hair). I'd like to know if any girl on this forum is on RU and if so, what can you tell me about side effects ? Are they different for women ?
    I must admit I don't understand everything on this forum because my english is not good, for instance I don(t know how to get RU, dosage, etc. But I am ready to do efforts and get it if it's also efficient on girls (and at long term !).

Thank you for your help and good luck everybody.

Pasbrillantebrunette

Hello

im in same position as you. i have read maybe 100 threads about this last couple of days and i will make my order tomorrow. I still have some question unanswered but i hope they will until the product arrives. I live in sweden and dont know how long time it will take.

http://www.thekaneshop.com/

You can order from there, a lot of people recommend Kane

Hey Hairless84,

Just read that CB is cheaper better than RU and with no side effects... Maybe we should have started with that, no ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pasbrillantebrunette View Post
    Hey Hairless84,

Just read that CB is cheaper better than RU and with no side effects... Maybe we should have started with that, no ?
    Better how? and what is CB? Im a male 32 years old so i prefer not taking anything that can mess with my hormones...what is the sides of RU?

Ok to the experts out there, couple of quick questions. I've purchased the pre-mixed version from anageninc and plan on applying it once a day. How much should I be applying a day? I've read the guide at the start but this is obviously not pre-mixed so will be different. Anyone got any experiences with the pre-mixed? tips etc? Cheers in advance

"Ok to the experts out there, couple of quick questions. I've purchased the pre-mixed version from anageninc and plan on applying it once a day. How much should I be applying a day? I've read the guide at the start but this is obviously not pre-mixed so will be different. Anyone got any experiences with the pre-mixed? tips etc? Cheers in advance " + 1

Besides, I have some questions you (Hellouser, Swooping, all the big boss of RU) will be really kind to help me with. Since I am a girl, girls who share my problem don't really communicate about it. There is less solidarity I think.

If I purchase the premixed version from Anageninc, can I mix it with my Minoxidil, so I coold apply it all at once (can't put things on my head in the morning and tehn got o work/ I have long hairs, it's really ugly just after minox) ?
    If not, can I put RU on my head and put the minoix right after, or the other way ?
    What size of dermaroller should I purshase ? Don't you fear, by dermarolling, all those products finally go systemic ?

Think you all for the answer you can get me. I'm really lost, and in France less people are willing to try things (don't know why), especially the girls.

@Pasbrillantebrunette,

The human clinical trial of RU58841 was ran at a 5% concentration. Just do a google search and you'll find tons of information.

Have you looked into E2 angle?

@swooping

Hello. What's E2 angle ?
    To my mind, the problem is there are too much informations about everything, we can't manage to do the right and safe choice.
    I am gonna purchase the premixed anageninc RU and to put it to my scalp 3 hours after Minox. Hope i'll some regrowth, cause right now it's really bad.

Thank you

@ Swooping

You seem to know well RU.

Here is my problem :
    Can I buy RU powder from anageninc, put 3g in 60ml Minox 5 % bottle (keeping the bottle in the freege) and apply 2ml per day at night ;

OR should I purchase premixed RU from anageninc, and put 1ml per day on my sclap, like 1 hour I've put 2 ml minox (or is that too much).
    I don(t even know if I really can buy RU from anageninc since I am in France.

Thank you for answering me and all the advices I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Someone should apply a little to their beard, or body hair somewhere like an arm to see over a few months what it does. Assuming its all working I would expect a powerful AA like RU to have some real effect on facial hair or body hair if it alters all androgens from binding with the follicles. Should work on any hair not just head hair. I mean in theory your talking almost castration levels of androgens its a pretty powerful substance although its all depending on how pure and potent the chemical they are selling actually is.
    I tried this with RU on a patch of arm hair for four months. One drop was applied to the same spot once a day. No hair was shed. I would think that would be plenty of time for the follicle to shed once in the telegen phase if RU blocks testosterone.

I'm beginning to think it does not block testosterone. Maybe only blocks the specific form, DHT.