Closed Thread
Page 179 of 187 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1862

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger View Post
    Your English is fine I know native speakers who aren't as good at it as you are.
    cough arashi cough swooping

Even if Follicept works, I still suggest we all chip in a few hundred dollars each to build a 50 foot statue of Arashi (several of them, in fact) to serve as a lasting testament to his incalculable service to humanity on BTT. Without him, we would all literally be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Republic View Post
    Even if Follicept works, I still suggest we all chip in a few hundred dollars each to build a 50 foot statue of Arashi (several of them, in fact) to serve as a lasting testament to his incalculable service to humanity on BTT. Without him, we would all literally be dead.
    lol I know it's wayyyy to early to make these statements... but IFF it is determined follicept works like described on their website...... I say we build statues of Dr. Hsu and Devon ... seriously lol

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Republic View Post
    LoL yeah where would we be without Swooping's amazing scientific knowledge and Arashi's incredible psychic capabilites.. sigh... thank the lord for their talents

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    I would not compare Arishi's arguments to Swoopings. Swoopings positions are well thought out and his concerns are more logical and scientific.

For example, Swooping says that Histogen has IGF-1 and Histogen isn't growing a lot of hair. Are you saying that this argument by Swooping isn't sound? I think it's sound. Histogen is not growing a ton of hair and they are injecting IGF-1, along with a lot of other growth factors and proteins.

Then Arishi will come along and say, Follicept is an intentional scam and the company is a big fraud because they won't have the bald truth posters be the test subjects. And the ONLY possible reason for the company not to let the bald truth posters be the test subjects is so that the company can pull a scam. There is no other possible reason. These kinds of statements are ludicrous. Arishi is not giving the company the chance to make the right decision or the wrong decision. First you prove efficacy or otherwise then you see what the company does. It's too early to call the company a scam.

[QUOTE=nameless;205646]Histogen has IGF-1 and Histogen isn't growing a lot of hair

Well, f***

I certainly agree we need a topic for Devon alone to post results and information. I'm tired of sifting through the endless BS, baseless accusations and in-fighting from the mentally ill, paranoid hair-loss sufferers on here. This isn't about you and how good you are at spotting a scam or whatever the hell it is you're looking for credit for.

Quit the pathetic attention-seeking and let the guy tell us what he's got. I really couldn't care less whether you think it's a scam or not. Your opinions mean nothing. The results will give us all the information we need.

[QUOTE=BoSox;205654]
    Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Histogen has IGF-1 and Histogen isn't growing a lot of hair

Well, f***
    It is only one time injection with histogen though...not 12 doses in one month. Fingers crossed that the multiple doses help!!!

[QUOTE=serenemoon;205656]
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

It is only one time injection with histogen though...not 12 doses in one month. Fingers crossed that the multiple doses help!!!
    Very good point.

But do keep in mind that even though Follicept is applied a lot more often than Histogen, Follicept is just one growth factor whereas Histogen is many growth factors. Doesn't that mean that in order for Follicept to grow a good amount of hair IGF-1 would have to be THE KEY growth factor in hair loss, and if that were the case doesn't it seems like we would have been hearing a lot more about IGF-1 than we have heard about it over the years?

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    Thanks for the compliment, we are both Dutch though. Thanks anyway, appreciate it.