+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Default Thanks!

Hi Herbaliser,

I am very interested in this Regimen and would like to try it. I have some questions though:
    1. I work out regularly and sometimes needs to wash 2 times a day (morning and evening). Usually I take a shower after I exercise since I'm sweaty. When do you recommend best time to put the topical? Is it safe to put it on a sweaty hair?
    2. For the olive oil and pumpkin seed oil, the only olive oil I can see is the one for cooking. Is it that or is it different? Also, where do you get the Pumpkin Seed Oil in liquid form? Only thing I can find so far are those in capsule gels.
    3. Did you manage regrowth and improve your hairline with this routine?
    4. I take multivitamins and vitamin c in tablet form everyday. Is it safe to add the chlorella and spiriluna in my diet?
    5. How long before you experienced regrowth / reduced hair fall?
    6. If I stop this treatment, will my hair start to fall again?
    7. For the olive oil and coconut oil, do you use Extra Virgin or just regular ones? Does it make a difference?

I've always been a firm believer in natural products / approaches and I'm really interested to try your approach!

Quote Originally Posted by arashicage View Post
    Hi Herbaliser,

I am very interested in this Regimen and would like to try it. I have some questions though:
    1. I work out regularly and sometimes needs to wash 2 times a day (morning and evening). Usually I take a shower after I exercise since I'm sweaty. When do you recommend best time to put the topical? Is it safe to put it on a sweaty hair?
    2. For the olive oil and pumpkin seed oil, the only olive oil I can see is the one for cooking. Is it that or is it different? Also, where do you get the Pumpkin Seed Oil in liquid form? Only thing I can find so far are those in capsule gels.
    4. I take multivitamins and vitamin c in tablet form everyday. Is it safe to add the chlorella and spiriluna in my diet?
    7. For the olive oil and coconut oil, do you use Extra Virgin or just regular ones? Does it make a difference?

I've always been a firm believer in natural products / approaches and I'm really interested to try your approach!
    Hey, I'm waiting for Herbaliser to create a topic or to be more specific about his method he confuse me a little bit when he say he create a big oil bottle with olive n pumpink and other stuff (because he change some thing or forget to mention thing) and to it his topical he only put 3 tps of it IT'S NOT CLEAR. But anyway. I'm not Herbaliser but I can help you since he seem to be gone and we never know if they will come back I hope he does cause I like this guys even if people laugh of him he keep coming back and try to help us. Let me try to help us.
    1-Each time you sweat after work, gym, sex??? (If you are intense like that hehehe) Shower ALWAYS never alow sweat on your hair you don't have to wash it but take a lukewarm water for remove the excessive sweat. Also no always put stuff on a cleared head after a simple lukewarm water wash or a shampoon wash ALWAYS you don't want dirt to interfere with the topical.
    2-No never take toasted oil Herbaliser mention it if I'm correct if you take toasted it remove the importance of the oil. Here always go on amazon they have always what you need sometime... depend where you are. http://www.amazon.com/Pumpkin-Seed-C...mpkin+seed+oil see? no toasted one also they should have olive no toasted
    3-He does you should go check the whole conversation he put a lot of picture I'm sure it work. I just don't remember if he has MPB.
    4-I cannot answer to that but it should be okay also you should try to look for Herbaliser ORAL solution he talk about it once again the whole conversation (the 25 pages)
    5- I begin to believe you never read the whole conversation :P
    6- Every topical once you stop will fall bro.. everything it's a lifestyle change you have to deal with that.

You should start now and reread the whole conversation and begin to buy product and begin the treatment and come back sometime for Herbaliser to confirm what I say but if you do some research all the stuff Herbaliser talk about seem to work so start now and put it on your routine! If you have anyway questions I can help we need each other on this forum.

Serious question regarding the Castille soap. It contains tons of sunflower oil. My skin and acne flares up when I take sunflower oil... it causes severe inflamation. Wouldn't this be bad for our hair ? most of us get inflamed on scalp from sunflower oil due to omegas. What do you think , should I still use Castille soap ?

Guys, wanted to emphasise the importance of adding soap to the mixture. Today I forgot to apply soap and I got a strong burning sensation.

Don't know, but for now I got my top forehead red and burning for the last 4 hours.

Hope to hear about new ideas, I'm sure we can make it an even better topical if we all try something out different.

Sounds strange regarding the burn sensation without soap though, but probably it means your scalp is reacting to it at least.
    Could be that i used the soap for a long time, and my scalp got used to it and therefore i can use it without the soap without problem now.

To keep it longer you can apply some flax oil first for example to moisten the scalp, hair, since the remedy will absorb quicker to the scalp.
    Itīs easy to use the longer treatment in the weekend for example, and if you skip the cap it will oxide quicker and thicken to be in place without running.

I can post some pictures tomorrow how i use the remedy, and close up pictures of my temple?

Thanks for the Flax oil tip. I will give that one a try.

Yes, if you can bro, please upload some pictures, always helps. Your tempres progression and if you got time, remedy for the newcomers.

Nice seeing you are still active Herbaliser. I hope we will togetger beat this thing

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Sounds strange regarding the burn sensation without soap though, but probably it means your scalp is reacting to it at least.
    Could be that i used the soap for a long time, and my scalp got used to it and therefore i can use it without the soap without problem now.

To keep it longer you can apply some flax oil first for example to moisten the scalp, hair, since the remedy will absorb quicker to the scalp.
    Itīs easy to use the longer treatment in the weekend for example, and if you skip the cap it will oxide quicker and thicken to be in place without running.

I can post some pictures tomorrow how i use the remedy, and close up pictures of my temple?
    Can you answer my questions Herb ?

Quote Originally Posted by sayian View Post
    Serious question regarding the Castille soap. It contains tons of sunflower oil. My skin and acne flares up when I take sunflower oil... it causes severe inflamation. Wouldn't this be bad for our hair ? most of us get inflamed on scalp from sunflower oil due to omegas. What do you think , should I still use Castille soap ?
    It docent contain sunflower oil.
    https://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/category/BABYMILD.html
    https://www.drbronner.com/customer-service/ingredients/

Quote Originally Posted by arashicage View Post
    Hi Herbaliser,

1. Sweaty hair is not a problem since itīs moist, and i actually put flax oil before my remedy since it absorbs it easier.
    2. The oils are mostly carriers and regarding the olive, pumpkin seed oil, i use organic ones to be on the safe side.
    Pumpkin seed oil has itīs benefits, and the olive oil is only a needed carrier so it docent matter if itīs extra virgin but use an organic one.
    3. Still have regrowth, and my wife is going to help take pictures of my small new growing hairs, and how i prepare it and put it on my scalp.
    4. Skip the multivitamin stuff and taking vitamins in tablet form in general, since they donīt contain the necessary co-factors, co-vitamins as whole food has.
    Your body docent know how to digest (use) them properly, and i would suggest you to invest in slow juicer instead to get your nutrients.
    3 simple ingredients as cucumber, celery and spinach has enormous amount of vitamin, minerals and of course you get your silica and real biotin and not the "synthetic" d-biotin in a pill form.
    5. I got quiet fast results inside a month actually, when i saw my first like new born baby white hairs sprouting.
    6. You can use this treatments intensely first to get results, and my intention is to be so called fully recovered, and then only use the topical for 2 times a week, keep the juicing and chlorella, spirulina from now and then.
    7. Organic ones only.

So Herbaliser your treatment it that? Correct me If I am wrong please I want to try it.

Topical Treatment PART 1: 50/50 olive oil, pumpkin seed oil in a bowl for 0,5 L. + 5 teared (opened ) organic green tea + a big handful of lapacho tea. I let this bowl getting hot without boiling it for about 15 minutes after that I take a filter and a bottle that close up good so the air won't get inside I collect only the oil that drop from the bowl after that I take my bottle and put it on my fridge. So the warming thing was for the ingredient to get inside the oil if I'm not wrong.

PART 2: What I put on my head (in a little bowl before) is 3 tsp of oil (the oil from my bottle from PART 1) I grind one bag of organic green tea and about 10 leaves of fresh coriander it will look like some wasabi(Green sticky stuff with sushi)after that I put the wasabi thing on the little bowl and stir it with the rest of the mix after that I add 1 tsp of coconut oil 3tsp of fresh coconut milk and 3 tsp of dr. bronners soap, and I stir again.
    After that I take my little bowl and put it on my head put a protect caps to surround my head and let it rest for 30 minute or 60 minute (CAn I?) and finally rinse it of with lukewarm water with a shampoo naturally if possible. Sidenote can I put emu oil and castor oil with this treatment for a bonus???

Oral Treatment: 4 times a week i juice 2 stalks of celery, big handful of spinach and kale, half a cucumber and put in a handful of coriander 2 times a week (the taste is just pure awful with coriander but just put in half a lemon) and the other day carrot juice.

And I will take 2 tsp of chlorella powder mixed in a half glass of water two times a day

Can you tell me if everything is right? Thanks.