+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RU58841 View Post
    Not only that but the instructions that come with Neogenic say not to use it more than 3 months at a time or more than twice in a year or something like that. Don't know why.
    Me neither, but el_duterino on hairlosshelp says he has been using it for 16 or 18 months every day and it gave him density and overall thickening. There are others too.
    btw i think he is the oldest RU user, he started using it in 2008 and maintained with it..
    I'll wait what happens to my hair because recently i've added fin, but i'm planning to use neogenic as well.

Strange. I think I'm gonna give Neogenic a whirl as my new vehicle. Does el dut use his as a vehicle for RU or both separately? Ordering another 10g of RU this week. With all the new guys starting or thinking of starting RU, maybe we should look into a large group buy to save a few.

I took RU for a year before I saw any improvement but when I did see the difference it was very good. My thin crown almost completely filled in and my midscalp improved greatly. I saw lots of new hair in my hairline but it wasn't enough. Now Im on RU plus the big 3, I've had zero sides, my hair is starting to shed again but I feel like that may be from the finasteride.

Quote Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    Strange. I think I'm gonna give Neogenic a whirl as my new vehicle. Does el dut use his as a vehicle for RU or both separately? Ordering another 10g of RU this week. With all the new guys starting or thinking of starting RU, maybe we should look into a large group buy to save a few.

He's using it as a vehicle 2 or 3 ml each application. I bought 10g 3 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by brocktherock View Post
    I took RU for a year before I saw any improvement but when I did see the difference it was very good. My thin crown almost completely filled in and my midscalp improved greatly. I saw lots of new hair in my hairline but it wasn't enough. Now Im on RU plus the big 3, I've had zero sides, my hair is starting to shed again but I feel like that may be from the finasteride.
    Was RU the first treatment you used against hairloss?

Quote Originally Posted by cr1mson View Post
    Was RU the first treatment you used against hairloss?
    I used minox on and off before and I used nizoral and experimented with spiro and stuff. RU does work very well though Hopefully with the big 3 I can keep the progress going or at least maintain until replicel comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by brocktherock View Post
    I used minox on and off before and I used nizoral and experimented with spiro and stuff. RU does work very well though Hopefully with the big 3 I can keep the progress going or at least maintain until replicel comes out.
    Thank you

I have recently got on RU after being on fin for 5 years. I am still on Fin, and have lost density in the front portion and a little ground in the crown. Anyone have experience with getting on RU after being on fin for an extended time? I am hoping for regrowth but am reasonable with my expectations. I am really hoping to thicken every individual hair and hopefully had some pigment.

Hi guys, not an active poster hete but an active reader. I want to start RU asap since docs dont want to prescibe fin. The explanation on how to mix RU is for me (dutch being) a bit to hard. Is the premixed version good enough or do you advice to mix it urself? If there's anyone dutch here that can help me out (pm). Thanks!

Willing to post weekly or monthly updates with pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by K97 View Post
    Hi guys, not an active poster hete but an active reader. I want to start RU asap since docs dont want to prescibe fin. The explanation on how to mix RU is for me (dutch being) a bit to hard. Is the premixed version good enough or do you advice to mix it urself? If there's anyone dutch here that can help me out (pm). Thanks!

Willing to post weekly or monthly updates with pictures!
    Some people have reported good results with the premixed but others are afraid to use that. This video might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp_XISpHYfc

Yeh he's right. There's a guy who got ~70 terminal hair to grow on one of his temples. Never seen that before. He was using premixed . But people who've been using it the longest said it best to mix yourself. Maybe that was one variable in it not making it to the market.