+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 107 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MindfluX View Post
    Are you guys 100% sure the RU58841 dissolves 100% without heating it up?

Did anyone here ever tried to heat up the ethanol and RU58841?

Like with a magnetic stirrer with heat up function using a borosilicate spout up to 45 °C / 113 °F.
    RU58841 should dissolve in pure ethanol pretty easily.

Hi Swoop

I am thinking of starting RU regime because i took fin for 7 days and i hvn't got slightest of erection during that time. So i quit fin, it may be nocebo effect or whatever can't take risk.
    So my question is that is RU still working for you ? How long you have been on it ? I will mix my RU in 60ml minoxidil. How much shud i mix?

Hi I mixed my latest ru powder with Kirkland minox and then shake bottle for 5 mins then put into the fridge overnight then before using give it a shake before every application.

How much RU powder did you put in minox ( 60ml) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    How much RU powder did you put in minox ( 60ml) ?
    Hi Logan I put in 3 grams=5% ru the only problem has been that I got some ice in the minox the next day so maybe Kirkland minox may have less pg in it and water froze also some dissolve problems.
    I think that a good shake solves this everytime but its not as clear as a premix pure ru I have made with ethanol alcohol so next batch I make I may go back to that mix.
    I wonder if rogaine lotion would have mixed better but that's expensive and Kirkland seems less greasy to me.
    I asked kane about a premix of ru I bought that was 8% and when dryed on scalp it left a white residue and he said that at the higher strength it does this I am getting a slight residue with the minox mix but not too bad.
    I remember using minoxidil with progesterone and that left white powder on scalp which was worse than ru so putting that on and going out was like having a white scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi Logan I put in 3 grams=5% ru the only problem has been that I got some ice in the minox the next day so maybe Kirkland minox may have less pg in it and water froze also some dissolve problems.
    I think that a good shake solves this everytime but its not as clear as a premix pure ru I have made with ethanol alcohol so next batch I make I may go back to that mix.
    I wonder if rogaine lotion would have mixed better but that's expensive and Kirkland seems less greasy to me.
    I asked kane about a premix of ru I bought that was 8% and when dryed on scalp it left a white residue and he said that at the higher strength it does this I am getting a slight residue with the minox mix but not too bad.
    I remember using minoxidil with progesterone and that left white powder on scalp which was worse than ru so putting that on and going out was like having a white scalp.
    Hi doke,

Thanks for your reply. I am also in two minds of whether buying a premixed one 5% or mix myself. I guess i will try premix first for few days and see if it works, if not may be i will mix myself.
    I was being lazy to apply two topicals so thought of mixing both into one.
    How it is going for you ? any improvement in hairs after using RU ?

As im in my 50s and receading like a horse shoe since my 20s im lucky to have some hair still but over the years my topicals were on and off application wise due to being lazy fed up with applying twice a day.
    But I am beginning to cease hair in the drain again with the minox with ru mixed which is easy all in one and still use the threadome lh80 laser helmet.
    I had a scalp infection which has also been a problem which I think is linked to pattern loss which my gp prescribed benovate steroid and that lotion helps.
    I think that inflammatory problems is part of mpb and if this could be cured long term then hair may recover so jak inhibitors or the arthritis drug maybe what we need and perhaps minox and ru will be forgotten.
    Like many here and on other hairloss sites we really want a cure and to grow back what we have lost which what im using is not doing,that guy that had alopecia and the derma prescribed arthritis drug for psoriasis he was shiny bald all over scalp and regrew a thick head of hair in over three weeks which was amazing. But will it work for mpb we are not sure yet and due to the cost of these drugs and maybe a safety issue unless we can apply it topically its a shame its many years away for many of us.
    Im wondering now is ru and cb topical dht inhibitors any good at all although some have had good results with ru with minoxidil they also had mass shedding at times.
    I for many years have just got more confused what to keep using when results are not seen until we see someone like i said get a massive hair regrowth.
    I will keep you informed of any changes to my hair regrowth and keep using my minox ru combo and theradome.

Okay. Baldness runs in my family. My father and younger brother are bald. I have saved my hair with minox but it could not stop my thinning. So i tried fin for 7 days but i was too anxious and was continuously thinking about sides. Haven't got erections during those days. Can be due to anxiety but i quit it anyway. So was searching for another option which i can try to decrease the rate of my thinning. Only RU seems promising. Man we reached Moon but we don't know how to grow hair, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Hi Swoop

I am thinking of starting RU regime because i took fin for 7 days and i hvn't got slightest of erection during that time. So i quit fin, it may be nocebo effect or whatever can't take risk.
    So my question is that is RU still working for you ? How long you have been on it ? I will mix my RU in 60ml minoxidil. How much shud i mix?
    Try lowering your dosage man with finasteride, perhaps that will help. 0.2mg ED or 0.5mg EOD.

Yes, I used RU for a total of over 2 years now in various dosages. Maintenance + thickening.

And yeah doke already explained how to mix , you can also make smaller batches if you want.

Thanks for the advise Swoop.