+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

So many white knights of wallet, i sure don't consider myself an "easy target" lol, i'm not a compulsive buyer neither, i enjoyed be informed from the very beginning and only some pyscho masochist would not enjoy the same with the others treatments like seti, bim, sm etc, no, you are the real poison of this community and humanity, people who would like to be ignorant about a research istead of being "hurt" with accepting a failure, and no, the science doesn't work like that, every single cure to every disease has hundreads and hundreads of fail behind, if you don't like to be informed then log out, stop reading a forum about cutting edge and trial updates who most likely will fail and wait till your doctor will give you something alternative maybe in 4-5 years from now, for people like me that search everyday for some sort of trial updates the way prometheon delivered daily news is a dream, sure their product can fail and the trial could be better but i don't care, still a complete transparent behevior

Are there any moderators on this forum? Can the useless posts be deleted so we can have a streamlined case study illustrating the results from the people testing these products? If people aren't adding value to the thread, can they be blocked?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    ...we are putting money on the line....
    Uhhh how much money have you and Arashi given to Follicept? Nothing right? So how are they scamming you?

You can say they've failed or criticize their trial methods, but to accuse them of scamming they would need to be selling you something fake. They have not sold anything, so you are wrong and have been wrong from the beginning.

Sorry, but you can't say "I told you so" in this case...move on please.

Quote Originally Posted by just2hairs View Post
    Uhhh how much money have you and Arashi given to Follicept? Nothing right? So how are they scamming you?

You can say they've failed or criticize their trial methods, but to accuse them of scamming they would need to be selling you something fake. They have not sold anything, so you are wrong and have been wrong from the beginning.

Sorry, but you can't say "I told you so" in this case...move on please.
    Why does everyone claims a "scam" has to involve money? What about deception?

We've seen dozens of "gurus" with fake pictures who never advocated buying something from them. How do you classify those? Their main motivation always seems to be just fame

These guys make big claims, and are using the groupies they got to help them in incubator contests that are unrelated to the hair product

...we are eager to spend a good amount of money in a cure...we are putting money on the line...
    Dude those are your words. You seem to be focused on them taking your money through a fraudulent act (scamming you). They have not, so give it a rest until they actually do.

The Follicept forum is turning into a jungle from what I can see...

Not sure what to make of what's transpiring over there. It's filled with a bunch of crazy people I feel. The progress pictures to date are a little concerning to me albeit it is early...so who knows. Let's see what the next few weeks provide.

I want something so badly to work... It's tough fellas.

Says the guy with an NDA with the company

People like you are poisonous to hair loss communities.

A potential cure doesn't need "hype", doesn't need supporters. We don't owe them anything, we are eager to spend a good amount of money in a cure. They owe us results, and if they give us "results" we have every right to question the legitimacy, we are putting money on the line. If they are not OK with that, then they can keep their mouth shut and come back when they have undisputed evidence of cosmetic improvements

"Good vibes", "optimism" don't change anything, besided making you an easy target. Things work or they don't, that's how science works.
    I don't have an NDA with the company and I also think it's totally inappropriate to be so rude to potential marketers and researchers. You can question their science without being rude and tasteless. I do not think that Follicept is going to work but that doesn't mean that I should treat the staff like animals. Where is it written that it's OK to stop all social graces just because someone's project didn't work?

I think that you and Arishi are over-the-top in terms of rudeness. It's not necessary. You two talk to people like they're dogs. You two are loudmouths.

Quote Originally Posted by just2hairs View Post
    Dude those are your words. You seem to be focused on them taking your money through a fraudulent act (scamming you). They have not, so give it a rest until they actually do.
    I love that logic.

Again, many used that same logic "rest until they actually do" with two infamous cases that ended up scarring people (they were free too). Waiting until something bad happens to denounce it is stupid. If you really think that way, then you rest until it happens, I prefer to question things as soon as they don't make sense

Seriously, March 2015 date, you aren't new aren't you? I bet many of the new supporters are people with a horrible track record of supporting these kind of things and don't have the guts to admit the damage they've done in the past

Edit: By the way, don't dodge my question about your definition of a scam

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    I don't have an NDA with the company and I also think it's totally inappropriate to be so rude to potential marketers and researchers. You can question their science without being rude and tasteless. I do not think that Follicept is going to work but that doesn't mean that I should treat the staff like animals. Where is it written that it's OK to stop all social graces just because someone's project didn't work?

I think that you and Arishi are over-the-top in terms of rudeness. It's not necessary. You two talk to people like they're dogs. You two are loudmouths.
    Of all people on hairloss sites I've seen, you have the biggest track record of consistently being wrong. Whatever new hype: you jump on it. And you're consistently wrong. You pushed and motivated people to go to Dr Nigam. You told them it was harmless and totally safe. Then Wesley's immune system started attacking himself, he got hospitalized, almost died and Boldy's and Tom's donor got killed. And YOU talk about being rude ???

Some people ...

Quote Originally Posted by Afghanwig View Post
    Of all people on hairloss sites I've seen, you have the biggest track record of consistently being wrong. Whatever new hype: you jump on it. And you're consistently wrong. You pushed and motivated people to go to Dr Nigam. You told them it was harmless and totally safe. Then Wesley's immune system started attacking himself, he got hospitalized, almost died and Boldy's and Tom's donor got killed. And YOU talk about being rude ???

Some people ...
    Isn't he Ironman?