X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Winston
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by noisette
    Hello Winston, I saw you have moderated the posts of Follicept/ Devon. I understand well there is a but I think he would like to help our community. He doesn't sell anything before we can see the results. And these results have to be good, otherwise He won't sell nothing. I believe on Follicept, maybe I am wrong or not, but this is a good thing for me.

I ask Devon what he is thinking about this so here this is the anwer :
    " Winston is blocking my replies. Let them know that I want EVERYONE to get through or no one. Controlling the conversation was poor phrasing. But if it is going to be open and honest discussion, I want everyone to be able to participate. But when people are openly violating TOS and being allowed to run rampant, while my measured and respectful replies are blocked, I have little incentive to want to spend time here. There has been some awesome discussion here, and we want that to continue uncensored.

Thanks! Devon "
    Hi noisette,

It would probably benefit Devon, his company and this community if he really took the time to read, understand and respect our Posting Rules and Terms of Service. The posters in question who he believes were in violation of our TOS were in fact put into moderation as soon as they actually did violate our Posting Rules & TOS. While Devon might have found some of what was being posted annoying, he is supposed to be the professional here and should conduct himself accordingly. To say that all of his posts were both measured and respectful would be a stretch since the only posts allowed to go live were the ones that met our TOS.

If Devon would like to participate on this forum, he needs to follow the rules. It’s simple.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Comment

• serenemoon
      • Jan 2014

GUys, they uploaded the before pictures in the "pics" section of the website. Check it out THe quality of the pics are good

Comment

• GSD
        • Apr 2015

only crown balders

Comment

• efedrez
          • May 2013

Originally posted by serenemoon
          GUys, they uploaded the before pictures in the "pics" section of the website. Check it out THe quality of the pics are good
          It looks like a good set of people with different degrees of hair loss.

Pictures appear of good quality so if this works we should be able to tell with the after pics.

I'm a bit disappointed with Follicept user under moderation mode, but quite frankly, I'm sometimes a bit impressed looking at the way Devin reply to trolling.

I'm aware some comments can be unappropriated but I'm sure Devon is professional enough to know how to deal with them better.

Hopefully Winston will reconsider and remove the moderation mode soon

Comment

• serenemoon
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by GSD
            only crown balders
            What do you mean? There is temple thinning in some of the guys too. Some of these guys are pretty extensively bald, no?

Comment

• TheUltimatePoet
              • Jul 2011

Can someone tell me where the "pics" section is?

Comment

• serenemoon
                • Jan 2014

Originally posted by TheUltimatePoet
                Can someone tell me where the "pics" section is?
                On the website, very top, 3rd tab named "Pics"

You can also scroll down and see, it is right under the "Trial updates" section

Comment

• GSD
                  • Apr 2015

What do you mean? There is temple thinning in some of the guys too. Some of these guys are pretty extensively bald, no?
                  yes, but it would be interesting to see improvement for an average frontal balder nw2-3 (bald temples/ hairline etc)

Comment

• serenemoon
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by GSD
                    yes, but it would be interesting to see improvement for an average frontal balder nw2-3 (bald temples/ hairline etc)
                    Oh okay, let's see how Devon's hair line does. If he can grow hair in his temples, it is a great sign.

Comment

• TheUltimatePoet
                      • Jul 2011

On the website, very top, 3rd tab named "Pics"

You can also scroll down and see, it is right under the "Trial updates" section

Thanks!

Would have been nice if you specified it was at the follicept website. I just spent way too many minutes looking for a 'Pics' link on this forum.

Comment

• serenemoon
                        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by TheUltimatePoet
                        Thanks!

Would have been nice if you specified it was at the follicept website. I just spent way too many minutes looking for a 'Pics' link on this forum.
                        hahaha!! oh man sorry!!! Glad you found it though

Comment

• NOhairNOlife
                          • Dec 2014

They have a good range of test subjects, based on the pics on their website

Comment

• DanWS
                            • Jul 2013

So looking at the comments on the Follicept website, it seems Devon is done with BTT. I'm disappointed and feel that the forums have missed out on a good opportunity here, whatever the outcome of the trials. I'm sure many people here will still be keeping tabs on Follicept's progress, myself included.

Comment

• serenemoon
                              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by DanWS
                              So looking at the comments on the Follicept website, it seems Devon is done with BTT. I'm disappointed and feel that the forums have missed out on a good opportunity here, whatever the outcome of the trials. I'm sure many people here will still be keeping tabs on Follicept's progress, myself included.
                              Yeah, he is done. But they are having an extremely open and honest dialogue there, and very respectful too I must say. It is so nice There are skeptics posting on there, but no one is being harsh or cruel or unjust or mean. So far it is going beautifully, so maybe it is a good thing he is not posting on here.

Comment

• serenemoon
                                • Jan 2014

I wonder how everyone who unjustly accused Follicept would respond if it works. LOL. After all they said to Devon.

Comment

Working...